Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tweet from Mitch Mustain

Started by WilsonHog, December 02, 2017, 03:03:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: 247Hog on December 02, 2017, 03:12:40 pm
He is pissed at some of those PTB then fine, guess he earned that right. However, that seems like a slap at everyone associated with the hog including the fans. I have hoped the best for him and to do well even when he left. Maybe one day he can overcome it because i believe UA would love to have him as a Hog.

Read some of the comments just in this thread.
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

clutch

Quote from: seasonhog on December 02, 2017, 03:10:19 pm

Hard to blame him......might be in the NFL today if not for Nutt & Frank.

I doubt it. He still had every chance to show that he was capable of being an NFL QB and wasn't able to do so. He even had chances after college in Canada. They might have done him wrong, I don't know how the situation really played out so I'm not going to blame anyone, but him not being in the NFL is nobodies fault but his own.

Seebs

This is going to effect car sales immensely
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

Steef

Quote from: Arkansas Traveler on December 02, 2017, 03:03:23 pm
In response to a request that he call Gus and get him to Fayetteville:

"Frankly, if Arkansas never won another game I would sleep just fine. But winners win, and Gus has that in spades. I don't think some people there can keep their hands off the program long enough to not f*** it up, but that's his call in the end. I sure won't ask him to do it."

Everybody remember the LAST time a (supposed) Hog fan sent Mitch an email?

Now someone is asking him to help reinstate the very situation that shafted him in the first place? GOBNs & Gus?

And some of you are angry at HIM...because he no longer "loves the helmet"?

Teresa did her job well.

Maybe (whoever the moron was who contacted him) should have just left him the heck alone.

HeyHogs

Quote from: Arkansas Fan on December 02, 2017, 03:07:30 pm
Our fans asked Mustain to call Gus and send him to Arkansas? Some of our fans need to be put down.
This is funny!!  I don't care who you are.🤣

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: Steef on December 02, 2017, 03:22:33 pm

Now someone is asking him to help reinstate the very situation that shafted him in the first place? GOBNs & Gus?

Teresa did her job well.

Maybe (whoever the moron was who contacted him) should have just left him the heck alone.

Agreed.
Go Hogs Go!

seasonhog

Teresa did her job well.

Thank Steef........well said.

Justifiable Hogicide

Sometimes it's best to just keep how you feel about a situation to yourself.

HogT

Dang son don't beat around the bush. Mitch tell us how you really feel.

Not much of a ringing endorsement. 
Practice does not make perfect...
Practice makes permanent...
PERFECT practice makes perfect...

HogT

Quote from: Justifiable Hogicide on December 02, 2017, 03:25:14 pm
Sometimes it's best to just keep how you feel about a situation to yourself.

Sometimes it's best not to poke a sleeping bear
Practice does not make perfect...
Practice makes permanent...
PERFECT practice makes perfect...

ipigsooie

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on December 02, 2017, 03:13:26 pm
Pretty much.

December is a rough month for car sales though, so he might be under some stress.

I have a source that is reporting that he missed his November quota.

HawgPilot

hogsanity

Hmmm. He thinks the meddlers are still there. Interesting since hdn and staff and the athletic administrators have all changed.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

The Kig

Quote from: Arkansas Fan on December 02, 2017, 03:07:30 pm
Our fans asked Mustain to call Gus and send him to Arkansas? Some of our fans need to be put down.

Spot on... we screwed the pooch in that whole fiasco, but Mustain was one of the most affected pawns in that whole game.  Pretty sure he is completely justified in his opinion.
Poker Porker

David†

Tell me again why I am suppose to give a frick about what Mitch Mustain thinks?

HoggusMaximus

Quote from: hogsanity on December 02, 2017, 03:28:34 pm
Hmmm. He thinks the meddlers are still there. Interesting since hdn and staff and the athletic administrators have all changed.

Doesn't he have some pills to sell somewhere?

The Kig

Quote from: hogsanity on December 02, 2017, 03:28:34 pm

Think he's referring to the GOBN that is pulling all the strings behind the scenes?
Poker Porker

Pigasaurus

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on December 02, 2017, 03:13:22 pm
Should have never signed with Arkansas.  Said it back when he was recruited.  Certainly shouldn't have good feelings towards our program or fan base. 
He didn't want to come to Arkansas. Was waiting on a call from ND that didn't come and would have went to Texas if he thought fans wouldn't hang him for it.
"If I wanted you to know what I was thinking, I would be talking."  Al Bundy

Hawg Life

Quote from: Swinefeld on December 02, 2017, 03:12:59 pm
I don't mind Mitch feeling that way.  He was set up to fail at Arkansas.  But he wouldn't have been a pro regardless.  He was a system QB

He must've been set up to fail @ USC too.

jmark

Teresa did her job well.

didn't know he felt that way.  i completely understand. and i would agree
40/29 News Confirms Houston Nutt Will Not Return In 2008
POSTED: 3:49 pm CST November 16, 2007

The Kig

Quote from: David† on December 02, 2017, 03:30:36 pm

Well... you didn't have to click on the thread, take the time to read it, and further take the time to pen that masterful response. 
Poker Porker

hoghearted

Quote from: SooieGeneris on December 02, 2017, 03:14:07 pm
If the GOBN had looked out for the PLAYERS (at least the non fair haired Hooty boys) the way they looked out for Hooty or covered up for him, this wouldn't be an issue.

As much as I love the Hogs, I can't really blame he or Damien W. in particular for not being our biggest fans, although Damien once showed up at our game at Vandy wearing a Hog shirt.

Those Springdale kids may have been a bit entitled, but it was a disgrace the way Hooten treated them or allowed them to be treated. It's not like they were the only kids we ever had who acted entitled.. Hooty lapped up his pets attitudes of entitlement..

And succeeded in putting out propaganda that turned people against them. I can't blame any of those guys for having bitterness toward the program.
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

jmark

Quote from: David† on December 02, 2017, 03:30:36 pm

ridicules
40/29 News Confirms Houston Nutt Will Not Return In 2008
POSTED: 3:49 pm CST November 16, 2007

David†

Quote from: The Kig on December 02, 2017, 03:31:57 pm
Well... you didn't have to click on the thread, take the time to read it, and further take the time to pen that masterful response. 

I do if I want to know why I'm suppose to give a frick? So in your masterful response you still didn't answer the question. Thanks for playing.

hogsanity

Quote from: The Kig on December 02, 2017, 03:30:54 pm
Think he's referring to the GOBN that is pulling all the strings behind the scenes?

Only people still around.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

whatsshakinbacon

Who is Mitch Mustain?

Bacon out...

PigInTheHole

12/02/2017 Malzahn "I just said that I want to be the head coach at Auburn."

seasonhog

Quote from: Hawg Life on December 02, 2017, 03:31:33 pm
He must've been set up to fail @ USC too.

That was his misstate.....should have went to Tulsa.....fine line to NFL......if not a started....USC already had their qb.

Bubba's Bruisers

Teresa did her job well.

We are an idiot fan base.  For sure. 
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

David†

Quote from: seasonhog on December 02, 2017, 03:37:39 pm

That was his misstate.....should have went to Tulsa.....fine line to NFL......if not a started....USC already had their qb.

So if he went to Tulsa that would have made him a better QB?

redhogchilipepper

Which one of you can shoos deleted my last post and why?

OneLardAlmighty

Quote from: whatsshakinbacon on December 02, 2017, 03:35:32 pm
Who is Mitch Mustain?

Bacon out...

A kid who was chewed up and spit out in a debacle from which he, and our program, have never recovered. 

I say as we sit and watch Malzahn sail into the sunset forever.

Dark Helmet Hog

December 02, 2017, 03:40:22 pm #82 Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 06:02:26 pm by Dark Helmet Hog
Poor choice of words. Very disappointing.

HiggiePiggy

This fan base is the same one that burned up Brandon Allen's truck. If I was in his situation I would not give a crap about the Razorback team either. 
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Deep Shoat

I hate so many Hog fans.

That kid gave us NOTHING but his best.  He won 8 games without a loss.  He got benched by a vindictive coach who wanted some payback.  He got roughed up by that coaches favorites.  He got hung out to dry by the HS coach who convinced him to come here in the first place.  And he has always been trashed by the ignorant jackholes in our fanbase.

He has a RIGHT to be bitter against Arkansas.
All Gas, No Brakes!

toxichog

Quote from: SooieGeneris on December 02, 2017, 03:14:07 pm
If the GOBN had looked out for the PLAYERS (at least the non fair haired Hooty boys) the way they looked out for Hooty or covered up for him, this wouldn't be an issue.

As much as I love the Hogs, I can't really blame he or Damien W. in particular for not being our biggest fans, although Damien once showed up at our game at Vandy wearing a Hog shirt.

Those Springdale kids may have been a bit entitled, but it was a disgrace the way Hooten treated them or allowed them to be treated. It's not like they were the only kids we ever had who acted entitled.. Hooty lapped up his pets attitudes of entitlement..

Yes, this is so TRUE.........but "Everything that You Do, Will Come Back to You".............and everything Houston Nutt did and allowed to be done to Malzahn and those kids has come back to roost.  He can't even get an interview at Rooster Poot High School as NOBODY will have him.............and can you imagine how Nutt feels as he watches old " High School " leading Auburn in the SEC Championship game........in search of a second trip to the final four, knowing that even if he looses we will probably be offered million$ to come coach the Razorbacks.  Yep, Everything that You Do...........Will Come Back to You................

seasonhog

Quote from: OneLardAlmighty on December 02, 2017, 03:40:09 pm
A kid who was chewed up and spit out in a debacle from which he, and our program, have never recovered. 

I say as we sit and watch Malzahn sail into the sunset forever.

The QB that won several games for us......Yes.....throw him down the toilet.....

Dark Helmet Hog

Quote from: Deep Shoat on December 02, 2017, 03:43:04 pm
I hate so many Hog fans.

That kid gave us NOTHING but his best.  He won 8 games without a loss.  He got benched by a vindictive coach who wanted some payback.  He got roughed up by that coaches favorites.  He got hung out to dry by the HS coach who convinced him to come here in the first place.  And he has always been trashed by the ignorant jackholes in our fanbase.

He has a right to be bitter towards the grown ass men that used a bunch of kids not Arkansas.

cdhogfan

Who cares?  He's a drug dealer.

redhogchilipepper

Spineless yard bird you know who you are show your skin and tell me why you deleted my last post

hogsanity

Biggest thin from that tweet is WHO is he saying would keep interfering.

Mick Hogger

Frankly, now I'd sleep just fine if I never saw another thread with Mitch Mustain's name in it again. He's not a Hog in any way, shape, or form
Quote from: forrest city joe on Today at 10:06:10 am
ok i get you. but do you have to post it over and over and over and over? and for the 100th time. Mike is going to be coach here no matter if you like it or not.

grayhawg

I hate so many Hog fans.

He's got a right to be bitter against that ONE coach, not the whole state. I have always felt bad for him but no more.

seasonhog

I hate so many Hog fans.

Meditate on these words...............                 

The Kig

Quote from: David† on December 02, 2017, 03:34:55 pm
I do if I want to know why I'm suppose to give a frick? So in your masterful response you still didn't answer the question. Thanks for playing.

See Shoat's post above tardo...
Poker Porker

Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson

I don't blame him one bit.  just pisses me off all over again at hooty and company.
Let's make some waves.

Bubba's Bruisers

I hate so many Hog fans.

I still credit MM for being the cause of us finally ridding ourself of Nutt. 
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Deep Shoat

Quote from: Dark Helmet Hog on December 02, 2017, 03:44:39 pm
He has a right to be bitter towards the grown ass men that used a bunch of kids not Arkansas.
What about the fans who not only applauded it, but trashed his mother on the message boards and radio shows and STILL do today? 

Because there were plenty of those fans, just here on Hogville.  Several of them are still here posting today?

What about the folks who run this board, who KNEW how bad it was because they had real insiders telling them about it in the Mod forums and shut down conversation of the subject so they could keep and or add advertising to this place?

If you don't want to get bit, don't screw with an abused dog who is leaving you alone.
All Gas, No Brakes!

Sho Nuff

Quote from: Arkansas Traveler on December 02, 2017, 03:03:23 pm
In response to a request that he call Gus and get him to Fayetteville:

"Frankly, if Arkansas never won another game I would sleep just fine. But winners win, and Gus has that in spades. I don't think some people there can keep their hands off the program long enough to not f*** it up, but that's his call in the end. I sure won't ask him to do it."
The kid who's mom threw a fit to complain to the AD is now whining about people not keeping their hands off the program?  Okay

Deep Shoat

Quote from: grayhawg on December 02, 2017, 03:47:45 pm
He's got a right to be bitter against that ONE coach, not the whole state. I have always felt bad for him but no more.
Bull crap.

It wasn't just the one coach.  It was the whole staff.  And about 30% of the fans. 
All Gas, No Brakes!