Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tweet from Mitch Mustain

Started by WilsonHog, December 02, 2017, 03:03:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Boarme

Quote from: SpareRib on December 02, 2017, 04:35:46 pm
Truth. 
Without a doubt.  He deserves a break from our fans.  Sad really.

wildhogman

Quote from: Hog Milanese on December 02, 2017, 07:50:11 pm
I watched his documentary, and he was in real estate in that.
Never seen it, I just read Mike and a few others when the subject of Gus and the S5 are brought up.  If it wanst at Arkansas I'd really want espn to do a 30 for 30 on the whole thing. And everyone be honest lol. Might make for some entertainment. But I have almost forgotten how pathetic the Nutt is. My memories of that time now are, "thank god that's in the way back past".  I just hate seeing a former player and kid who grew up loving the hogs get abused, right or wrongly deserved. He wore the colors and bled for them.

PigInTheHole

Quote from: Boarme on December 02, 2017, 07:58:19 pm
Without a doubt.  He deserves a break from our fans.  Sad really.

Great let's trash the thread
12/02/2017 Malzahn "I just said that I want to be the head coach at Auburn."

EastexHawg

Quote from: HawgHawk on December 02, 2017, 03:06:33 pm
Bitter much?

His head coach had a bunch of upper classmen linebackers and defensive linemen physically intimidate a skinny 18 year old quarterback.  The same sorry POS coach benched him for his own boy when Mitch was undefeated as a starter and castrated his high school coach who was hired just to keep him and his teammates from signing elsewhere.

On top of that the POS coach's "friend" wrote him a disgusting email and the coach passed it around and laughed at it.

Why wouldn't he be bitter?

Hog N Bama

I don't blame him for being bitter....he just needs to be a bigger man and let it go

SchrodingersHog

Wow!  Mitch has been gone more than ten years and his tweet can stir up this kind of stink.  Just goes to show how divided this fan base is right now.

We really need a good coach and a good AD to bring success and stability to the program.  Winning will solve a lot of this bickering.

dmaxfan

Don't know why Mitch is so mad at Arkansas. He played more games here than he did at USC lol
No, you don't have any sources and no one believes you.

supersaint

Quote from: dmaxfan on December 02, 2017, 11:01:25 pm
Don't know why Mitch is so mad at Arkansas. He played more games here than he did at USC lol

Dang.  Boom. 
There's no sense in nonsense when the heat is hot.

Batman

Quote from: hogblitz on December 02, 2017, 03:09:53 pm
I just lost a lot of respect for Mitch just now.  I always liked him.  Now, I no longer do.
Sad, just sad. 
That whole fiasco illustrated the Shakespearean concepts of fatal flaw and fatal mistake. 

hogginbama

Quote from: ur on December 02, 2017, 03:11:11 pm
Top three Qbs coming out of high school. Matt Stafford (making millions in NFL), Tim Tebow (Heisman and nat champ), Mitch Mustain (?). He had his chance. Nobody to blame but himself.

Yep, it was his fault coming to Arkansas. He should have stayed with his first choice.
My ole buddy Biscuit has crossed that rainbow bridge. Life sure is different without him around.

hogginbama

Quote from: dfwalumdad on December 02, 2017, 05:27:21 pm
well since we were contractually obligated to wear adidias...yes.

aren't you at least a little embarrassed that you got the whole thing completely arsed backwards?

here have a laughing pacino

In situations where equipment is not right for the athlete or possibly causing an injury, the schools can (and often have) asked for a waiver for a player to wear different brand.
My ole buddy Biscuit has crossed that rainbow bridge. Life sure is different without him around.

hoglady

And who talked him into not going to Notre Dame and coming to Arkansas??
Was Gus REALLY looking out for Mustain's best interest??
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

Batman

Quote from: seasonhog on December 02, 2017, 03:10:19 pm

Hard to blame him......might be in the NFL today if not for Nutt & Frank.

JLaHawg

Glad to see most people in the thread understand where be is coming from.  Those of you who don't are either delusional or uneducated. Long story short...What HDN and his posse did to him ruined a promising career.

DeltaBoy

M-16 a bitter young man.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.