Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tweet from Mitch Mustain

Started by WilsonHog, December 02, 2017, 03:03:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

farmhawg

Quote from: Deep Shoat on December 02, 2017, 03:52:52 pm
If you don't know what actually happened in those days, you should shut up.
You have certainly proved you hate this program. Why are you here?
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: dfwalumdad on December 02, 2017, 04:19:26 pm
except at the time we were an Adidas school and mitch wanted to wear nike. which violated our contract with Adidas who were paying us to wear their shoes and uniforms.

ring a bell?

other than that heckuva job brownie!

Ha! Don't let facts get in the way of a good argument.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

seasonhog

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on December 02, 2017, 04:18:53 pm
....Or Gus, or Pete Carroll...or Mom. Or heaven forbid Mitch be held responsible for any of it.

I thank many of our posters have the most fun trashing each others....not in winning football games.

redhogchilipepper

Quote from: RazorNick on December 02, 2017, 04:15:46 pm
I can understand him being upset at Nutt and JFB, but they are no longer here, don't hold it against the entire program. All Razorback fans suffered under Nutt, but I still call those Hogs!

Dilly Dilly

dfwalumdad

Quote from: hoghearted on December 02, 2017, 04:14:18 pm
Look around you. That whole program turned a blind eye to what was going on. Fans are still trashing him and his mom. You really think he should just forget that?

yes that is what normal people do after 11 years. if he want's to be successful in life he should really move on.

how do i know he's not?

participating in that pathetic "identity theft of mitch mustain".

Justifiable Hogicide

So I guess MM is out of the running for AD, despite his Arkansas connections.

hoghearted

Quote from: dfwalumdad on December 02, 2017, 04:19:26 pm
except at the time we were an Adidas school and mitch wanted to wear nike. which violated our contract with Adidas who were paying us to wear their shoes and uniforms.

ring a bell?

other than that heckuva job brownie!

so he should have worn shoes that were injuring his feet, instead of finding a compromise? Looks like you sure look out for players. /s
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

hoghearted

Quote from: dfwalumdad on December 02, 2017, 04:23:24 pm
yes that is what normal people do after 11 years. if he want's to be successful in life he should really move on.

how do i know he's not?

participating in that pathetic "identity theft of mitch mustain".

It's called setting the record straight.
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

Hank351

It's hilarious to watch so many defend "that group of kids". It was the politics that came with them that started the downfall of our football program.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: seasonhog on December 02, 2017, 04:22:42 pm

I thank many of our posters have the most fun trashing each others....not in winning football games.

I'm not trashing anyone.

hoghearted

Quote from: Hank351 on December 02, 2017, 04:25:59 pm
It's hilarious to watch so many defend "that group of kids". It was the politics that came with them that started the downfall of our football program.

No it wasn't 'the politics', it was the petty vindictive person who happened to be HC, and his enablers. And the fans who refused, and still refuse, to see the truth.

(notOM)Rebel123

About time for the trash can on this one.

seasonhog

HoginIllinois

Quote from: Deep Shoat on December 02, 2017, 03:43:04 pm
I hate so many Hog fans.

That kid gave us NOTHING but his best.  He won 8 games without a loss.  He got benched by a vindictive coach who wanted some payback.  He got roughed up by that coaches favorites.  He got hung out to dry by the HS coach who convinced him to come here in the first place.  And he has always been trashed by the ignorant jackholes in our fanbase.

He has a RIGHT to be bitter against Arkansas.

Agreed.

Hank351

Quote from: hoghearted on December 02, 2017, 04:27:21 pm
No it wasn't 'the politics', it was the petty vindictive person who happened to be HC, and his enablers. And the fans who refused, and still refuse, to see the truth.

You either know about a quarter of the story or were a part of the politics that created the problems.

redhogchilipepper

They shoot horses, don't they?

SpareRib

Quote from: Steef on December 02, 2017, 03:22:33 pm
Everybody remember the LAST time a (supposed) Hog fan sent Mitch an email?

Now someone is asking him to help reinstate the very situation that shafted him in the first place? GOBNs & Gus?

And some of you are angry at HIM...because he no longer "loves the helmet"?

Teresa did her job well.

Maybe (whoever the moron was who contacted him) should have just left him the heck alone.

Truth. 
I'll fish 'til the money's gone ... then I'll fish for food!<br /><br />My heritage - Dutch/Polish/German on one side, English/Welsh on the other.  I'm a mutt, not a show dog.  Proud to be an American!

hoghearted

Quote from: Hank351 on December 02, 2017, 04:31:07 pm
You either know about a quarter of the story or were a part of the politics that created the problems.

Pretty sure I'm well informed on the happenings of 2005-2007, and no, I'm not any part of the politics of anything related to the university.

jdlew

Quote from: seasonhog on December 02, 2017, 03:10:19 pm

Hard to blame him......might be in the NFL today if not for Nutt & Frank.

He did not have a NFL talent...And every time there was a decision to make either him or his handlers made the wrong one...
Quote from: ur on December 02, 2017, 03:11:11 pm
Top three Qbs coming out of high school. Matt Stafford (making millions in NFL), Tim Tebow (Heisman and nat champ), Mitch Mustain (?). He had his chance. Nobody to blame but himself.

Deep Shoat

Quote from: farmhawg on December 02, 2017, 04:20:35 pm
You have certainly proved you hate this program. Why are you here?
I love this program.

I just don't love every decision it makes.

Nor do I love a significant segment of the fans.
All Gas, No Brakes!

Steef

Quote from: Hank351 on December 02, 2017, 04:31:07 pm

Quote from: hoghearted on December 02, 2017, 04:38:14 pm
Pretty sure I'm well informed on the happenings of 2005-2007, and no, I'm not any part of the politics of anything related to the university.

For the record, i know hoghearted personally and she was right there with me during those times, raging against the stone wall that was our program.

You should listen to her.

OS2 (SW) Razor Back

I've never heard or this Mitch Nuttstain.
The Giants win the penent!!!!!The Giants win the penent!!!
Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the Earth.
I can't believe what I just saw!!!!
Down goes Frazier!!!! Down goes Frazier!!!
Do you believe in miricles?!?!?!

FaulknerHogfan

Quote from: HogPharmer on December 02, 2017, 03:10:32 pm
I wonder if he actually tweeted that or if his mother tweeted it on his behalf

HA!

FaulknerHogfan

Yep, still a punk probably still selling pain pills in California

Sugar Free Hog

Quote from: ipigsooie on December 02, 2017, 03:11:06 pm
The best one is someone asked him if his mom helped him wrote the tweet.

Thank you  ;D
Razorbacks-Grizzlies-Titans-Red Sox

hawgwatcher

Quote from: hogblitz on December 02, 2017, 03:09:53 pm
I just lost a lot of respect for Mitch just now.  I always liked him.  Now, I no longer do. 
And I just realized how much pain that kid must have went through in the whole ordeal he endured while at the UA. Perspective is everything.
"Winning is not a sometime thing; it's an all time thing. You don't win once in a while, you don't do things right once in a while, you do them right all the time. Winning is habit. Unfortunately, so is losing"- Vince Lombardi

Hawgphat

Quote from: Semper Hogelis on December 02, 2017, 03:12:25 pm
Can't disagree with anything he said.

I can, - - and do.

I wouldn't ask the contracted janitorial service manager how he feels about the executive decisions made by the CEO of the company whose headquarters building he's in charge of cleaning.  That's way out of his league.

Astute input regarding Arkansas's coaching search is way out of Mustain's league.  Neither Mitch nor his Mama run things at Arkansas.  He should have learned that lesson years ago.

respirback

Quote from: hawgwatcher on December 02, 2017, 05:04:14 pm
And I just realized how much pain that kid must have went through in the whole ordeal he endured while at the UA. Perspective is everything.

Poor boy. Lost his job for throwing INT's then quit. Much like his [CENSORED] of a high school coach

Farmer Hogget

Quote from: UA1985 on December 02, 2017, 03:57:05 pm
He made public statements disrespecting his head coach, then was surprised he was penalized for those statements. Most notably, he landed on his feet and had every opportunity to prove his abilities at USC and proved to me mediocre at best.

The things he said were from BEFORE The Dork was his coach.  And he didn't say anything that wasn't true.  Houston Nutt IS, in fact, a dork.  If he can't deal with a 17 year old boy saying he's a Dork then Houston Nutt is the one with the problem. 

Farmer Hogget

Quote from: respirback on December 02, 2017, 05:06:16 pm
Poor boy. Lost his job for throwing INT's then quit. Much like his [CENSORED] of a high school coach

He was undefeated as a starter. 

hoggusamoungus

supersaint

Well, he's in the news again and law enforcement isn't involved.  That's good.  He needs to slip back into obscurity again.
There's no sense in nonsense when the heat is hot.

dfwalumdad

Quote from: hoghearted on December 02, 2017, 04:25:07 pm
so he should have worn shoes that were injuring his feet, instead of finding a compromise? Looks like you sure look out for players. /s

well since we were contractually obligated to wear adidias...yes.

aren't you at least a little embarrassed that you got the whole thing completely arsed backwards?

here have a laughing pacino

Dark Helmet Hog

Quote from: Farmer Hogget on December 02, 2017, 05:08:16 pm
The things he said were from BEFORE The Dork was his coach.  And he didn't say anything that wasn't true.  Houston Nutt IS, in fact, a dork.  If he can't deal with a 17 year old boy saying he's a Dork then Houston Nutt is the one with the problem. 

A two-bit reporter should have never been allowed to follow those kids around either. Book be darned.

AlmaHog2011

Quote from: hogblitz on December 02, 2017, 03:09:53 pm
I just lost a lot of respect for Mitch just now.  I always liked him.  Now, I no longer do.

I am with you. Always thought he was treated poorly but no longer like him!

As usual so called Hogfans on this very thread taking his side? I swear the anti Arkansas crowd on here has grown  unbelievably. Wish these people would just leave with their hero Long! Hey how come Tenn didn't hire the great Jeff Long?? I mean he can get any job he wants???

searkhogfan

Quote from: Steef on December 02, 2017, 03:22:33 pm
Everybody remember the LAST time a (supposed) Hog fan sent Mitch an email?

Now someone is asking him to help reinstate the very situation that shafted him in the first place? GOBNs & Gus?

And some of you are angry at HIM...because he no longer "loves the helmet"?

Teresa did her job well.

Maybe (whoever the moron was who contacted him) should have just left him the heck alone.

Some of our So-Called Fans. Are our worst enemies...  They're not true Hog Fans....

wildhogman

Quote from: AlmaHog2011 on December 02, 2017, 05:31:44 pm
I am with you. Always thought he was treated poorly but no longer like him!

As usual so called Hogfans on this very thread taking his side? I swear the anti Arkansas crowd on here has grown  unbelievably. Wish these people would just leave with their hero Long! Hey how come Tenn didn't hire the great Jeff Long?? I mean he can get any job he wants???
I was here during most of that melt down in 2006. I tend to listen to Irwin and some of those in the know. The Kid was treated badly. I don't like it, then or now.  And I was ready for long and CBB both to be gone by sept. So I aint a fan of thiers either.  But I am ashamed to be lumped in with people like some in this thread. The outside world just see's "Arkansas fan's" eating one of their own,, again.
I doubt Mitch wants anything to do with a sport he once loved.  Last I heard he is an EMT I believe Irwin reported. Congrats to you who knock a man who spends his life trying to save the lives of perfect strangers everyday. Maybe he has more incommon with strangers then Hogs fans.
I suggest for some bed time reading, checking out Mike Irwins post history.  There are others but names escape me for now

seasonhog

Quote from: wildhogman on December 02, 2017, 05:45:21 pm
I was here during most of that melt down in 2006. I tend to listen to Irwin and some of those in the know. The Kid was treated badly. I don't like it, then or now.  And I was ready for long and CBB both to be gone by sept. So I aint a fan of thiers either.  But I am ashamed to be lumped in with people like some in this thread. The outside world just see's "Arkansas fan's" eating one of their own,, again.
I doubt Mitch wants anything to do with a sport he once loved.  Last I heard he is an EMT I believe Irwin reported. Congrats to you who knock a man who spends his life trying to save the lives of perfect strangers everyday. Maybe he has more incommon with strangers then Hogs fans.
I suggest for some bed time reading, checking out Mike Irwins post history.  There are others but names escape me for now

+ 1

Hog Milanese

Hog Milanese

Quote from: wildhogman on December 02, 2017, 05:45:21 pm

I thought he was in real estate?

Hogman2

Tell Mustain he can get back to "selling aspirin" like he did while in California!

nwahogs

Quote from: Deep Shoat on December 02, 2017, 03:43:04 pm
I hate so many Hog fans.

That kid gave us NOTHING but his best.  He won 8 games without a loss.  He got benched by a vindictive coach who wanted some payback.  He got roughed up by that coaches favorites.  He got hung out to dry by the HS coach who convinced him to come here in the first place.  And he has always been trashed by the ignorant jackholes in our fanbase.

He has a RIGHT to be bitter against Arkansas.

You must be momma Mustain.

hawgXi

factchecker

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 02, 2017, 03:06:20 pm
scathing. ya'll see how your ugliness affects the players?

Thank you.

Coaches and athletic directors are fair game.  They are being paid well to do a job.

Players are risking injury to play a game for our entertainment.

Support the players.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

DocHogliday

What is he tweeting about USC - face it - not DIV 1 material
I beg to differ, sir. We started a game we never got to finish. "Play for Blood," remember?

RideTillIDieHawg

He's not wrong. As an 18 year old kid he had lots of adults do him wrong, glad he got out and lives in Arizona now.

hawgXi

Quote from: Hawgphat on December 02, 2017, 05:04:58 pm
I can, - - and do.

I wouldn't ask the contracted janitorial service manager how he feels about the executive decisions made by the CEO of the company whose headquarters building he's in charge of cleaning.  That's way out of his league.

Astute input regarding Arkansas's coaching search is way out of Mustain's league.  Neither Mitch nor his Mama run things at Arkansas.  He should have learned that lesson years ago.

He did learn that..... the hard way

wildhogman

Quote from: Hog Milanese on December 02, 2017, 05:56:55 pm
I thought he was in real estate?
You people really should learn to read Mike Irwins posts. I have neithr the knowledge nor inclination to link the answer to your question, But Mike stated sometime this year last he heard from MM, he was working as an EMT for a childrens hosptiol. This is the man some are trashing.  Congrats to you who did it. The man is happy and content doing something he loves and helping kids. we should all be so fortunate.

Hog Milanese

Quote from: wildhogman on December 02, 2017, 07:47:56 pm
You people really should learn to read Mike Irwins posts. I have neithr the knowledge nor inclination to link the answer to your question, But Mike stated sometime this year last he heard from MM, he was working as an EMT for a childrens hosptiol. This is the man some are trashing.  Congrats to you who did it. The man is happy and content doing something he loves and helping kids. we should all be so fortunate.

I watched his documentary, and he was in real estate in that.