Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tweet from Mitch Mustain

Started by WilsonHog, December 02, 2017, 03:03:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WilsonHog

In response to a request that he call Gus and get him to Fayetteville:

"Frankly, if Arkansas never won another game I would sleep just fine. But winners win, and Gus has that in spades. I don't think some people there can keep their hands off the program long enough to not f*** it up, but that's his call in the end. I sure won't ask him to do it."

Wooderson

He's not the sharpest tool in the shed is he?
Give me liberty, or give me death!

HogCzar1

Quote from: Arkansas Traveler on December 02, 2017, 03:03:23 pm

"Frankly, if Arkansas never won another game I would sleep just fine. But winners win, and Gus has that in spades. I don't think some people there can keep their hands off the program long enough to not F*** it up, but that's his call in the end. I sure won't ask him to do it."

Wow. You can read a lot into that quote.

DoubleReedHawgCaller

"Frankly, if Arkansas never won another game I would sleep just fine. But winners win, and Gus has that in spades. I don't think some people there can keep their hands off the program long enough to not f*** it up, but that's his call in the end. I sure won't ask him to do it."
100% truth.
A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

Großer Kriegschwein

Is he sure he feels that way?

I think it's a bit ambiguous. He needs to clear that up a little.

Lol.
This is my non-signature signature.

hoghearted

Can't blame him for his attitude. Those in power at  Arkansas sure didn't look out for him or the others from Springdale.
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

BrickTwnHog

somebody can hold a grudge

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: Wooderson on December 02, 2017, 03:04:30 pm
He's not the sharpest tool in the shed is he?

Great reply and completely understandable. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Pig in the Pokey

scathing. ya'll see how your ugliness affects the players?
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

HawgHawk

Mo_Better_Hogs

So.......just a little bitter still?

Bubba's Bruisers

Mitch got used bigtime in the JFB/Nutt/Gus fiasco.  I get that he has no love loss.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Arkansas Fan

Our fans asked Mustain to call Gus and send him to Arkansas? Some of our fans need to be put down.

RazorPiggie

bville_hog

He doesn't sound bitter at Gus.

HogFansReunited

It's sad how bad that situation was handled. He was a kid at the time and was treated like crap by the university and some fans. I hate that he is still upset about it but I can't blame him for feeling how he does.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

hogblitz

I just lost a lot of respect for Mitch just now.  I always liked him.  Now, I no longer do. 

HogFansReunited

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on December 02, 2017, 03:07:07 pm
Mitch got used bigtime in the JFB/Nutt/Gus fiasco.  I get that he has no love loss.

Yep
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

seasonhog

Hard to blame him......might be in the NFL today if not for Nutt & Frank.

elksnort

HogPharmer

I wonder if he actually tweeted that or if his mother tweeted it on his behalf
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

Hugo Bezdek

Sounds like he's got a pretty good handle on the situation.

jimmur74

Screw him! LOSER mamas boy!!!

Hawgey-Davidson

Frankly, btw I would sleep just fine too. Being a Razorback sure has took a toll on this ole Razorback.

hawginbigd1

Quote from: RazorPiggie on December 02, 2017, 03:08:04 pm
Screw Mitch.
He and his are to blame for his problems, but some people would learn that, others will be victims all their lives

hvsupastar

He ought to love arkansas for ever letting him start a game. Lord knows he couldn't anywhere else. Lost a spit to butt fumble and a freshman
"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

ipigsooie

The best one is someone asked him if his mom helped him wrote the tweet.

The_Bionic_Pig

Mayne..f you too Mitch....nobody dismisses my beloved Razorback's like that.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

ur

Top three Qbs coming out of high school. Matt Stafford (making millions in NFL), Tim Tebow (Heisman and nat champ), Mitch Mustain (?). He had his chance. Nobody to blame but himself.

Fay-hog

Coondog Hog

'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.'
  - Ronald Reagan

'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -
-Ronald Reagan
Quote from: mmhogs17 on March 08, 2011, 11:02:18 pm
I've had alot of things in and out of my butt, but never Monkeys..

PigInTheHole

Quote from: seasonhog on December 02, 2017, 03:10:19 pm

really, wasn't he a punter at USC?
12/02/2017 Malzahn "I just said that I want to be the head coach at Auburn."

alohawg

Guess what rhymes with little bitty Mitch?
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Danimal

Shoulda transferred to a place where he could get some playing time...

ipigsooie

He has a USC flag on his page. Who cares what he thinks. Loser

Sundog

Pretty spot on.  We blew it 5 years ago....

Scott7703

Quote from: ipigsooie on December 02, 2017, 03:11:06 pm
The best one is someone asked him if his mom helped him wrote the tweet.

Now that's awesome

Semper Hogelis

Can't disagree with anything he said.
I need a monkey, a football and a bucket of grease. HY coaching search 2019....

supersaint

Is he still selling pills online?
There's no sense in nonsense when the heat is hot.

247Hog

He is pissed at some of those PTB then fine, guess he earned that right. However, that seems like a slap at everyone associated with the hog including the fans. I have hoped the best for him and to do well even when he left. Maybe one day he can overcome it because i believe UA would love to have him as a Hog.
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

Dirty mo

How do you figure?  If he was that good of a an, where he played wouldn't matter.

hoggusamoungus

Guess Pete Carroll failed him as well.

Swinefeld

I don't mind Mitch feeling that way.  He was set up to fail at Arkansas.  But he wouldn't have been a pro regardless.  He was a system QB

GoldCoastHog

As  much as I hate seeing and reading that quote, there is some truth to that.
We have certainly been guilty of self sabotage.
I would love to live to see the day we can look in the "rear view mirror " and be able to say ".. look how far we've come since then then".

Atlhogfan1

Should have never signed with Arkansas.  Said it back when he was recruited.  Certainly shouldn't have good feelings towards our program or fan base. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: The_Bionic_Pig on December 02, 2017, 03:11:06 pm
Mayne..f you too Mitch....nobody dismisses my beloved Razorback's like that.

Pretty much.

December is a rough month for car sales though, so he might be under some stress.
This is my non-signature signature.

TNhawgfan

Look i could care less about how Mitch feels about the U of A, but why in the world would someone ask him to talk to Gus on our behalf? That would be like asking bielema to pick our next AD
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

SooieGeneris

If the GOBN had looked out for the PLAYERS (at least the non fair haired Hooty boys) the way they looked out for Hooty or covered up for him, this wouldn't be an issue.

As much as I love the Hogs, I can't really blame he or Damien W. in particular for not being our biggest fans, although Damien once showed up at our game at Vandy wearing a Hog shirt.

Those Springdale kids may have been a bit entitled, but it was a disgrace the way Hooten treated them or allowed them to be treated. It's not like they were the only kids we ever had who acted entitled.. Hooty lapped up his pets attitudes of entitlement..
An Old OL coach who's team couldn't block a hat last season... If things aren't MUCH better this fall,  enjoy Hot Springs Sammy!

HoggusMaximus

funny Mitch mustain talking about other ppl being f ups.