Started by san1981, October 08, 2017, 04:01:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TNRazorbacker

RazorbackAlways

root_hawg

There are a few lines that I will bet this week

ballz2thewall

Quote from: GoHogs1091 on October 08, 2017, 04:17:39 pm
They will win, but it may not be as lopsided as one might think it will be (unless we just quit during the game).

I watched on t.v. a lot of their game against Texas A&M.  Alabama's Offensive Line is not as good as their OL was the last few seasons (may be missing Cristobal's OL coaching).  The long TD run that Harris had was because A&M's LBs went too far to one side, and an A&M Safety took a bad angle.

Also, Ridley is not 100%.  That makes their passing game be average.

On Defense, I am not impressed with their DL.  Them not having Hand on their DL makes a very noticeable difference.

Really, the only defensive players that stood out to me were Dion Hamilton and Fitzpatrick.

agreed re their OL and DL. it showed early in the year and has remained constant.
The rest of the frog.

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

PonderinHog

Quote from: Boarcephus on October 08, 2017, 07:57:45 pm
Damn near 30 point underdog in Bielema's fifth year is totally unacceptable.   If there was a lemon law in college football coaching, we should get our money back.
After five years?  That would be kinda nice!

3of5-2

29.5 is Celsius so it will be 85.1

RebelliousHog

Quote from: Al Boarland on October 08, 2017, 04:39:57 pm
Opening Lines

Miss St -21 vs. BYU- TAKE MISS. BYU IS 1-4 AND BAD
Tenn -2 vs. SCar TOSSUP- GO WITH USC-E 
AU -8.5 @ LSU  AUBIE COVRS AND WINS BY MORE
OM -3 vs. Vandy  TOSSUP. BOTH TEAMS LOSING UGLY. MISS HAS BETTER ATHLETES
UF -3.5 vs. TAMU   FLA IS REELING. TAMU IN AN UPSET
Bama -29.5 vs. Ark  ONLY WAY BAMA DOESN'T COVER IS IF THEY PLAY THE SCRUBS THE 2ND HALF
UGA -28 vs. Miz  DITTO
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

Piggfoot

Quote from: SultanofSwine on October 08, 2017, 07:49:22 pm
We couldn't cover a cat turd with a track hoe.
I know the Hogs didn't play worth a tinkers dam against SC but a I don't think we will throw two pick sixes and give up a scoop and score. If the boys have any pride they will play their best game of the year. Bama players will have a hard time getting up for us  and Saban will call off the dogs early. He won't want to completely kill Bielema and risk him being fired early and lose an absolutely sure win each year.
Bama will rest their starters in the second half and avoiding unnecessary injuries. They will want to be fresh the following week for Tennessee.
Hog fan since 1960. So thankful for Sam Pittman.

East Clintwood

Bamas defense will score more than 30 points.
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma