Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

March 29, 2024, 07:50:16 am

Saban

Started by bhogs05, October 09, 2017, 03:26:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bhogs05

Saban should be fired for lying to the public!! He said we have a really really good team today at presser..I guess it would be piling on if he had said we have a really really bad team.  Come on Saban your better than this, tell it like it is. Say we have Arkansas coming in for Homecoming b/c we knew it would be an auto win since they haven't beaten us since I've been here. 

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: bhogs05 on October 09, 2017, 03:26:15 pm
Saban should be fired for lying to the public!! He said we have a really really good team today at presser..I guess it would be piling on if he had said we have a really really bad team.  Come on Saban your better than this, tell it like it is. Say we have Arkansas coming in for Homecoming b/c we knew it would be an auto win since they haven't beaten us since I've been here.
Well Saban had to say SOMETHING I suppose. Besides, I'm sure he didn't want to give us any "bulletin board material" by pissing us off and helping us ruin their homecoming ;)

Pork Ranger

He's not lying. We do have a good/decent team. Only problem is that none of them care to play for CBB anymore

1highhog

Quote from: bhogs05 on October 09, 2017, 03:26:15 pm

If I would have been there when he would have said that I would have literally fell out of my chair in front of him laughing my $$$$ off.

Seebs

He always tells the truth - FF to :32 for the truth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcB9Xa_TjiM
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

Granny fan

Quote from: BritneySpareRibs on October 09, 2017, 04:42:14 pm
He's not lying. We do have a good/decent team. Only problem is that none of them care to play for CBB anymore

This ^