Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How much lower can they go, Stubhub offering Hog tickets for $6

Started by dpetty121263, November 13, 2017, 11:59:55 am

Previous topic - Next topic

dpetty121263

Think this is the cheapest i have ever seen them.. and for 50 yr line in the $45 range...

hogsanity

Quote from: dpetty121263 on November 13, 2017, 11:59:55 am
Think this is the cheapest i have ever seen them.. and for 50 yr line in the $45 range...

They were just as low for CC two weeks ago. Matter of fact there were threads about it. But cheap tickets for Fay games is nothing new.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

dpetty121263

Quote from: hogsanity on November 13, 2017, 12:06:28 pm
They were just as low for CC two weeks ago. Matter of fact there were threads about it. But cheap tickets for Fay games is nothing new.
Shoot they are never cheap when I buy them...

hogsanity

Quote from: dpetty121263 on November 13, 2017, 12:17:13 pm
Shoot they are never cheap when I buy them...

I do not go to many games, but I have not paid more than $20 for a ticket ever.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

ipigsooie

I would go if it were a butch jones situation and something had been announced. Just to show my support for our kids. I dont want anyone mistsking my attendance for support for the status quo.

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

I heard Wally Hall on the radio this morning saying there were some being sold for $2
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

Tejano Jawg

So should I feel like an idiot for being a SEASON TICKET holder?

Anyone remember the ticket prices for Alabama in 2010? A Dallas buddy, who's daughter was a freshman at Arkansas, bought 6 tickets for over 200 each.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

hogsanity

Quote from: Boss Hog in the Arkansas on November 13, 2017, 12:23:24 pm
I heard Wally Hall on the radio this morning saying there were some being sold for $2

Opening day 2005 I decided at the last minute to take my 7 yr old ( at the time ) and we are on one of the buses going up from Baum and he asked me if I thought we'd be able to get tickets. And old man sitting near us reached up and put 2 tickets in my shirt pocket and then gave me the shhh sign.  After we got off the bus we wandered around for a few minutes "looking" for tickets and my kid was getting worried. Then I said, hey wait what are these, and reached in my pocket and pulled those tickets out. They were good seats, lower bowl about the 25. We went and sat down and the old man and his wife were there. My kid kept going on about how the tickets just appeared, and the old guy and his wife laughed the entire 1st quarter.

I tell that for 2 reasons, 1 that old guy was cool to just give a young dad and his kid two tickets, and two, tickets are rarely hard to find in Fayetteville.

JethroB.

Quote from: Tejano Jawg on November 13, 2017, 12:33:25 pm
So should I feel like an idiot for being a SEASON TICKET holder?

Anyone remember the ticket prices for Alabama in 2010? A Dallas buddy, who's daughter was a freshman at Arkansas, bought 6 tickets for over 200 each.

I gave $100 each for that game which was the most i'd ever gave at the time.

Mellon Collie

The unfortunate byproduct of what is likely a 4-8 season in the 5th year of a HC's tenure.

BoynamedWooPigSooie

and the gall of people running promotions giving away "FREE TIX". Hell, you'd have to pay me to take tickets and give up a saturday in the Ozarks.
Hogville's resident uniform designer.

EastArkHog 47

Tickets are cheap, parking passes are cheap and the Razorback store's in DWR and Bud Walton will have a big sale for the Missouri game. If only we could get someone to buy Bielema.

rusvegashog

jkstock04

Quote from: JethroB. on November 13, 2017, 01:47:48 pm
I gave $100 each for that game which was the most i'd ever gave at the time.
Look at the bright side, don't have to worry about that noise anymore! I was sitting in 106 back then and prob could've sold mine for 300-400 a piece.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

Beaverfever

I hope nobody goes.  If I had more money I'd buy tickets just to make sure the seats were empty.

DeltaBoy

I paid 110 plus 10 bucks for parking to watch Texas punish Bobby's first team at Ark.   I might not wall across the street now with free ones.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

NuttinItUp

Inhogswetrust

Show up at the stadium and you might not have to pay anything.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

(notOM)Rebel123

"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber