Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Entertaining read on Coaching Carousel this December (Arkansas mentioned)

Started by WizardofhOgZ, November 09, 2017, 10:00:35 am

Previous topic - Next topic

WizardofhOgZ

SIAP - checked and did not see a thread on this.

Pure speculation, of course - but, very entertaining.

I'm among those who hopes we can find some way to win 2 of our last 3 games, go Bowling, and keep CBB one more year . . . even though I don't think we can.

If we cannot, the outcome of this speculative article would work for me - though I don't see Long getting fired.

http://footballscoop.com/news/footballscoops-nuclear-winter-3-0/

hogsanity

People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

BR

Hell of a funny read....  College football Meltdown this winter... 
*First disclaimer: This is for entertainment purposes only.

We end of with:
New AD: Baylor's Mack Rhoades
New Coach: Mike Norvell
"Cause I love Cajun martinis and playin' afternoon golf"

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

BigK_HogHeaven

"Houston Nutt lets it be known he'd be willing to come back to Fayetteville."

I LOL'd

WizardofhOgZ

Quote from: BigK_HogHeaven on November 09, 2017, 11:18:49 am
"Houston Nutt lets it be known he'd be willing to come back to Fayetteville."

I LOL'd

That's NOT the end result I mentioned in the OP.

;)

nwahogfan1

Very entertaining.  The domino effect of HC's and AD's scrambling around making deals.   We got our man Coach Norvell  in this article which is a good deal for us.  I would laugh if Leach went to Tennessee and Tulane hired Miles.    I can not see Taggart going to Florida State with the huge buy out.  A&M may have the money to buy out Jimbo Fisher contract and then give him a contract for $10 million but WHY?   Nebraska hires a triple option coach in Paul Johnson.   Like we said very entertaining.