Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Susie Gardner has another

Started by hogman64, February 19, 2006, 05:39:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill_Smith

February 24, 2006, 12:32:32 am #50 Last Edit: February 24, 2006, 12:34:22 am by Bill_Smith
Quote from: hogman64 on February 23, 2006, 10:40:12 pm

thanks for answering my question about the talent level, fair enough.. lets hope SG has or does recruit some more like whitney jones..... if we keep her around.... I have only seen us on tv this year and we looked horrible.........dont forget Andy Landers is SG's college coachand recommended her for the job so he is going to try to make a point of throwing compliments her way all he can.. i tend to discount what opposing coaches say complimentary especially within the same conference and more especially about a former player of his, if they are smart they are always going to say something good, I am sure Landers doesnt feel bad at all about not blowing SG out by 30 as others have recently, I never thought this game would be a total runaway.........

Hogman:
No disrespect, but you don't know Andy Landers very well.  He torched us last year at his place.  The love stops when the ball tips off.

Prior to tonight, Georgia had lost four games, the last three by a combined eight points.  Their closest win in SEC play -- before tonight -- was nine.

Look, I'm as optimistic as they get for our team, but I did not have this down as a game that we were in a position to feel positive about.  Still, we had UG down 10 with 12 to play; we're down one with 2:00 to play and Whitney Jones goes down with a severe cramp in her good leg and doesn't return.

If's and but's,  . . . but here's another -- if there's anyone to spell Rochelle Vaughn tonight, who goes 35 minutes at point because her sister Brittney is out mid-first half with a quad bruise (and Kristin People's still in street clothes) . . .
"Trust the people" -- Winston Churchill

Bill_Smith

Quote from: ConwayHog on February 24, 2006, 12:30:42 am
Quote from: Bill_Smith on February 24, 2006, 12:26:49 am
New question:  What do all four of the early signees have in common?

They all play on winning teams?
They are all eligible?

Very close -- They haven't lost a district game; all four ran the table in their respective leagues.
"Trust the people" -- Winston Churchill

chiefsfan

February 24, 2006, 12:45:51 am #52 Last Edit: February 24, 2006, 12:53:44 am by chiefsfan
nm  see next post...
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

chiefsfan

QuoteLook, I'm as optimistic as they get for our team, but I did not have this down as a game that we were in a position to feel positive about.  Still, we had UG down 10 with 12 to play; we're down one with 2:00 to play and Whitney Jones goes down with a severe cramp in her good leg and doesn't return.

If Dontell Jefferson and Sean McCurdy could hit a free throw, and if we could play a lick of defense in the final 2 minutes of a road game  the men's team would be leading the SEC West right now, maybe even the SEC overall...

If the women's team had Kristen Peoples back, had Sarah Pfiefer back and could have some key runs in games against Vandy Georgia and Tennessee back, they would be 3rd or 4th place in the SEC right now...But you play with what you have and what you are given.   ASU's Men's team lost its 2 leading scorers from last year, its 3rd leading scorer last year to injury 3 games into the season, and has faced numerous short injuries and suspensions throughout the year, and they still are fighting for second place in the Sun Belt right now...

You play with what you are given...

Razorback Athletics has alot of If's And's and But's in describing it right now, AND that is not a good thing...
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.