Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

RB George from Conway

Started by pokeydaman, September 26, 2017, 01:10:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

pokeydaman

hopefully people will start paying this kid some attention. He ran for 351 yds friday nite against FS Southside, 4 TDs.  hes a beast.  4.4 speed, while having the highest squat of his ENTIRE football team.

Richard Davenport

I saw him vs. Jonesboro. Very nice RB.

hawgmasta

I went to Conway but haven't payed attention in years. 351 yards is insane against any big school; what grade is he in?

redleg

Senior.
He's only 5'8", but he's close to 190 lbs. I watched some videos, and he runs hard with good vision and above average break-away speed. He can throw a block too. Maybe someone should ask Richard Davenport about him and/or bring him to the Hogs attention.
If he really does have that kind of lower body and leg strength, he could redshirt next year, and maybe be a Dennis Johnson-type of back for Arkansas by his sophomore or junior season! 
If it ain't broke, fix it till it is.

rzrbkman

Quote from: redleg on September 28, 2017, 01:09:38 pm
Senior.
He's only 5'8", but he's close to 190 lbs. I watched some videos, and he runs hard with good vision and above average break-away speed. He can throw a block too. Maybe someone should ask Richard Davenport about him and/or bring him to the Hogs attention.
If he really does have that kind of lower body and leg strength, he could redshirt next year, and maybe be a Dennis Johnson-type of back for Arkansas by his sophomore or junior season!

If he is really a Division I prospect, all of the Division I teams ALREADY know all about him.

Richard Davenport

Senior.

I like Michael a lot but I'm not ready to say he's DI. He'll have a chance to play college ball but not sure it will be DI.

NotSoFastMyFriend

Quote from: rzrbkman on September 28, 2017, 01:20:47 pm
If he is really a Division I prospect, all of the Division I teams ALREADY know all about him.
Biggest fallacy in modern-day recruiting.

Porkchop#1

Kenneth Dixon, Dennis Johnson & Damarea Crockett said recruiters always know best.

factchecker

Quote from: Porkchop#1 on October 01, 2017, 08:36:09 am
Kenneth Dixon, Dennis Johnson & Damarea Crockett said recruiters always know best.

All 3 had division 1 offers.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Porkchop#1

Wooderson

Joshua Jacobs
Give me liberty, or give me death!

nwahogfan1

Senior.

I like my RBs to be short, quick who can cut on a dime.  At 5'8 a RB can run behind a big OLM and the Defense can not see him.    Low and compact.   I hope we are paying attention.

ricepig

Quote from: Porkchop#1 on October 01, 2017, 08:45:24 am
How many were Razorbacks?

Only one, but that has nothing to do with D-1 offers.

Porkchop#1

Quote from: ricepig on October 05, 2017, 05:14:24 pm
Only one, but that has nothing to do with D-1 offers.
Yeah I know, I was just trying to say that all 3 of those guys were probably under recruited.  It just kills me when an Arkansas kid goes elsewhere and plays well.  And I know we can't get it right every time.