Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Boston Red Sox sign first round pick Benintendi.......

Started by GolfNut57, June 30, 2015, 02:28:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GolfNut57

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

GolfNut57

Just an update on your boy for my team's farm system.  ;)

"Red Sox OF prospect Andrew Benintendi launched his first minor league homer Saturday in a win for Low-A Lowell.
He's gone 4-for-8 in his first two games in the New York-Penn League with a steal and two RBI. Benintendi earned the Golden Spikes Award as college baseball's top player in 2015. With 20 home runs for the University of Arkansas this past season, the 20-year-old possesses unusual power for a player his size (5'10/170).
Source: MILB.com"
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

popcornhog

Quote from: GolfNut57 on July 05, 2015, 05:16:27 pm
Just an update on your boy for my team's farm system.  ;)

"Red Sox OF prospect Andrew Benintendi launched his first minor league homer Saturday in a win for Low-A Lowell.
He's gone 4-for-8 in his first two games in the New York-Penn League with a steal and two RBI. Benintendi earned the Golden Spikes Award as college baseball's top player in 2015. With 20 home runs for the University of Arkansas this past season, the 20-year-old possesses unusual power for a player his size (5'10/170).
Source: MILB.com"

That's great to hear!
WPS