Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Another Commit (Ryder Anderson, IU lean)

Started by jjdlc, June 23, 2016, 07:24:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bacon_Bitz

We needed a DL recruit!

ricepig

Big Daddy

Welcome the the best place on earth. Razorback Nation!

Ironhawg

He looks like he has plenty of room to grow!  6-7 230.

ricepig

Quote from: Ironhawg on June 23, 2016, 07:35:08 pm
He looks like he has plenty of room to grow!  6-7 230.

Yep, redshirt and Ben, and he'll be 275#

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Big Daddy

Holy Cow. He was offered by Harvard and Yale. Uncommon.

factchecker

Quote from: ricepig on June 23, 2016, 07:39:01 pm
Yep, redshirt and Ben, and he'll be 275#

I agree.

Just look at Tevin's transformation:

Tevin Beanum 6'4" 235 lbs. in high school

Tevin Beanum 6'4"  270 lbs. now

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

lefty08

WPS

Crystal balls rolling in big time for the Tennessee RB as well, pull the trigger Hayden and welcome to the family Ryder!
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

Huds_HawgTide

"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

regi

It is obvious we are going against the grain in building an SEC Champion, where as acedemics actually matter. We will see how it works.

ricepig

Quote from: regi on June 23, 2016, 08:27:02 pm
It is obvious we are going against the grain in building an SEC Champion, where as acedemics actually matter. We will see how it works.

But not as posters!

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

TheRazorback500

Welcome, Mr. Anderson. Woopig.

:razorback:
Do you wanna get Rocked?

SamBuckhart

Wooo Pig, Mr. Anderson!  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

nwahogfan1

Great pickup.  Looking at the schools recruiting him he must great grades and be a great kid. 

Welcome to the Hog Family.

Oklahawg

Brother on scholarship at OU.  Gene pool is good.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

ricepig

Seebs

To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

farfromgroovins

Ragnar Hogbrok

Quote from: The_Boot_stops_here on June 24, 2016, 12:12:24 pm
How many power 5 offers does he have?

You can click the link and...wait, that was a rhetorical question, wasn't it? 

Have you ever been told you wear on people?
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

younghog

Quote from: regi on June 23, 2016, 08:27:02 pm

Yep.. I love it

GO HOGS
GO HOGS

Hogs33

Quote from: Oklahawg on June 24, 2016, 11:53:47 am
Brother on scholarship at OU.  Gene pool is good.

Who is his brother?

Is it a football Scholly or Academic? just curious....
"Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company." Mark Twain

lumphog

Quote from: The_Boot_stops_here on June 24, 2016, 12:12:24 pm
How many power 5 offers does he have?
Who cares.....IF CBB likes him , I like him. I bet he turns out to be a BEAST!!

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: The Chief on June 24, 2016, 12:49:58 pm
You can click the link and...wait, that was a rhetorical question, wasn't it? 

Have you ever been told you wear on people?
he didn't heed Wilson's warning either. i didnt report him but he is surely towing the line with the spirit of the warning.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

ricepig

colemjh

Quote from: Hogs33 on June 24, 2016, 01:19:10 pm
Who is his brother?

Is it a football Scholly or Academic? just curious....

His brother is Rodney Anderson. He was committed to A&M and then switched to Oklahoma. It is Scholly.

KlubhouseKonnected

If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

azhog10

June 24, 2016, 04:22:58 pm #29 Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 05:16:12 pm by azhog10
 :razorback:

Oklahawg

I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

TexHog188

Very nice. Kid will grow into a monster.
"When you're around people that have been where you're trying to go, they know the answers."  Moses Moody

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang