Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Add another one Jeremy Patton commits!

Started by ricepig, June 17, 2016, 06:07:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

secneahog

Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

jjdlc

Very Nice offer list.  Great pick up, WPS!

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

greenie

WooPig90

GuvHog

Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

TNhawgfan

Coach is using a completely different strategy this year, and I'm onboard with it
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

rzrbk4life

Let's call those hogs!!!!

lumphog

B I G   T I M E ! ! ! !   Keepin  TEU  Rollin

The_Boot_stops_here

HogFoo

Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

King Kong

One week after he called his Auburn visit unbeatable. Great job by the staff

TheRazorback500

Do you wanna get Rocked?

Hawgar The Horrible

Got some serious momentum now. Keep it rolling!
There are fans and there are supporters. The latter carries the weight.

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: King Kong on June 17, 2016, 07:38:07 pm
One week after he called his Auburn visit unbeatable. Great job by the staff

Yep they nailed it

ChicoHog

Does he have 3 to play 2?  or 2 to play 2? 
We are definitely TE university.  Henry getting drafted high and winning the Mackey award has also helped a lot I bet.  Wonder what the 3 redshirt freshmen think about this?  Should motivate them. 

trphog

4* for sure with that offer list right?

secneahog

Quote from: trphog on June 17, 2016, 08:55:18 pm
4* for sure with that offer list right?

Not trying to be rude, but I don't care what star he is.  His offer list is off the charts and his film is really really good. Once Sprinkle goes to the NfL we will have great competition at TE.
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

secneahog

I know someone has stated this already, but I love the sequence of events on his Twitter.    Haha. 

Oklahawg

I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

trphog

Quote from: secneahog on June 17, 2016, 08:57:41 pm
Not trying to be rude, but I don't care what star he is.  His offer list is off the charts and his film is really really good. Once Sprinkle goes to the NfL we will have great competition at TE.

So.....4* then?

King Kong

Quote from: trphog on June 17, 2016, 09:57:16 pm
So.....4* then?

He is a 4 star on Scout and Rivals. Not ranked yet by ESPN and 247

bphi11ips

This one and Raulerson together make a bold statement.

P.S. -I was at Auburn this past week on a visit, and it is much more than Hogville likes to think it is, but Arkansas is better all around.  Especially the weather this time of year.
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: bphi11ips on June 17, 2016, 10:13:22 pm

P.S. -I was at Auburn this past week on a visit, and it is much more than Hogville likes to think it is, but Arkansas is better all around.  Especially the weather this time of year.

Yeah, but all things being equal, Gus is still a diddler.
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

rzrbackramsfan

Amityvillehogger

That's a big ole boy. Great offer list. WPS
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

Hawgzinbowlz

Welcome to The Hogs Mr. Patton.   "GO HOGS"

trphog

Quote from: King Kong on June 17, 2016, 10:06:54 pm
He is a 4 star on Scout and Rivals. Not ranked yet by ESPN and 247

Thank you! And actually 247 has him as a 4* on their composite now.

Polecat

Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum

OLDHOG

oldhawg

ricepig

Quote from: trphog on June 18, 2016, 06:55:06 am

That Arkansas bump..........😋

Pulled(PP)pork

Quote from: lumphog on June 17, 2016, 07:03:46 pm
B I G   T I M E ! ! ! !   Keepin  TEU  Rollin
soon, we will just be referred to as "The U", lol

PP

Pulled(PP)pork

Quote from: bphi11ips on June 17, 2016, 10:13:22 pm

was there any doubt?  it's the plains of Alabama

PP

HogFoo

Seriously,  what TE would NOT want to play in this offense?   This kid is a stud.  I cant imagine people having anymore doubts about Bielema getting the job done here.  The wins are about to start rolling in as will the talent behind it.   This system takes longer to be built, but once it gets rolling, its hard to stop. I especially  LOVED how this kid chose us a week after the "unbeatable " auburn visit. Bahaha!

I expect Sprinkle to have a tremendous year and probably be the mackey winner after this coming season.  Austin , to me will step right in and immediately be ahead of where brandon was at this time in his career.  Our WRs are going to be great.  I think RWIII is going to be a stud, they said he already has put on a lot of muscle and looks great.  I think Whaley will hit the ground on fire as well.  With the addition of Rualerson to the OLine adding more depth , i think our oline will be pretty dang salty as well.  Just imagine tho if Jrs who declared for NFL and went undrafted could return.  Bielema is right, that would be a great idea!  Great for the kid, great for the school, great all around!. 

Im very exited about the future of our program.  The expansion will look awesome when done.  The environment will be off the charts.  A better sound system wouldnt bother me either.  Like being at a rock concert type.  Haha..   
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

hawgwash

^^^^^^^^^^^
I'll have what he's having.

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: trphog on June 18, 2016, 06:55:06 am

Well, the 247 composite is an average of the scout and rivals rankings. 247 and ESPN rankings will be added to that average once they have been given out

jackflash

with Patton committed do we still go after the TE from Florida and Texas. Also how did the visit of DL Johnson go

BirmingHam

Quote from: jackflash on June 18, 2016, 11:23:17 am
with Patton committed do we still go after the TE from Florida and Texas. Also how did the visit of DL Johnson go

TE's are versatile athletes that can be beefed up to make interior linemen, moved to DE/LBs, great special team athletes or if fleet of foot can be larger receivers.  So, I would say we would still pursue more TE's.  Of course, being a TE in HS, I'm kinda biased :-)

lumphog

Quote from: HogFoo on June 18, 2016, 09:41:22 am
Seriously,  what TE would NOT want to play in this offense?   This kid is a stud.  I cant imagine people having anymore doubts about Bielema getting the job done here.  The wins are about to start rolling in as will the talent behind it.   This system takes longer to be built, but once it gets rolling, its hard to stop. I especially  LOVED how this kid chose us a week after the "unbeatable " auburn visit. Bahaha!

I expect Sprinkle to have a tremendous year and probably be the mackey winner after this coming season.  Austin , to me will step right in and immediately be ahead of where brandon was at this time in his career.  Our WRs are going to be great.  I think RWIII is going to be a stud, they said he already has put on a lot of muscle and looks great.  I think Whaley will hit the ground on fire as well.  With the addition of Rualerson to the OLine adding more depth , i think our oline will be pretty dang salty as well.  Just imagine tho if Jrs who declared for NFL and went undrafted could return.  Bielema is right, that would be a great idea!  Great for the kid, great for the school, great all around!. 

Im very exited about the future of our program.  The expansion will look awesome when done.  The environment will be off the charts.  A better sound system wouldnt bother me either.  Like being at a rock concert type.  Haha..   
GOOD POST Hogfoo,  I agree

Sivad

He should be a fine addition to the Hogs. Woo Pig :razorback:

Oklahawg

I would presume 2 TEs in this class. We have a great one committed, now go add another :)

If I read it correctly, he COULD count back to 2016.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

ckhawgu

Another great addition to this class! WPS!!! :razorback:

Pig in the Pokey

BEST PART to me.... His blocking is ferocious!!!
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Nosboar Accubond

Paul

He was a true freshman last yr. 4 to play 3?