1909/1964/1965/1977

hogsfan31

Great pickup!!! Go hogs!

TheRazorback500

Great news! Woopig.

:razorback:
Do you wanna get Rocked?

ricepig

I almost started a thread about a hour ago saying I was tired of reading about commits from other schools, that we were in need of one, lol.

BentonvilleJeff

Welcome to the Hog family. Love it.

HogScott

Glad to see we are establishing what appears to be a RB stud group out of the sunshine state. WPS

Rzback

Love for a recruit to commit on his visit. Now hope it sticks if he gets offers from other big name schools.
Winning Percentages (how times have changed!) Frank Broyles 71%  Lou Holtz  74%  Ken Hatfield 76%  Jack Crowe 38%  Joe Kines 35%  Danny Ford 47% Houston Nutt 61%  Bobby Petrino 67%  John L Smith  33%  Bret Bielema 46%  Chad Morris 14%  Sam Pittman 52%

Oklahawg

Great pick-up. I have coveted this kid for a while - just seems like the type that will blow up his senior year.

Hope it is the start of a nice run on commits.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

The_Iceman

3-star, #79 RB in the county.

ricepig

hogsfan31

Quote from: The_Iceman on June 11, 2016, 08:11:19 pm

He will blow up and have more offers soon. There's been lots of coaches down here looking at him. I'm in Fort Myers just up the road and have heard of several down here.

The_Hog_Father

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

ImHogginIt

His speed is deceptive from what I can tell from his video.

bphi11ips

Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

ricepig

jwesley

Seen him in person.  Sky is the limit for him...Real deal folks.

hawginbigd1

WPS! Sounds like the staff did a great job getting on this one early! Now let's see if it sticks!

colbs

BB has had pretty good track record with 3* backs. 

pigture perfect

Well alright young man. Welcome to Arkansas.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

SkeeterHawg

Looks like a good back to me!  I wonder who was ahead of him last year?  Only 59 carries last year... how do you give the ball to a guy that averages 11.3 yards a carry only 59 times?  Must have been a stud in front of him last year or they pass 95% of the time.  Curious to see how he does this coming season.

Edit: Looked it up: He had a Sr. ahead of him in Elijah Mack, 3* had 181 carries, 6 - 100 yard games and averaged 7+ ypc.  This will be Maleek's year to shine as it looks like the coach favors the Sr leadership.

Arkamedes

We need to check out the linemen for that county!  Could probably just drive the main road. ;)
"The time is always right to do what is right." ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Rise above oneself and grasp the world." ~ Archimedes

lumphog

REAL DEAL......welcome

Hawgzinbowlz

Welcome to Hog Nation Mr. Maleek Williams.

Nice steady flow of quality recruits...AND from Fla.

" GO HOGS "

The_Boot_stops_here

rzrbk4life

Let's call those hogs!!!!

RedyorNot

Wooo Pig! Kids film looks good!

rzrbackramsfan

This guys highlight tape looked awesome.  He reminds me quite a bit of Alex Collins' running style.

ricepig

I don't care  if his rankings or recruiting "heats" up, his tape shows he can play. He's not a speed burner, but appears he's got could vision and the ability to make cuts, important in our offense.

HOGINTENNESSEE

I would say he looks like a Montee Ball style runner

jackflash

getting him and maybe Brooks from TX would be great for Running backs for the hogs going into the future

luke hawg

This kid ran with another division 1 back last year. His ranking will get a nice bump after season. I hope we can hold onto him. Elite back

hawgmasta

I was in need of a commit; I'm sure him committing to us will give him a bump as well.

WizardofhOgZ

Quote from: ImHogginIt on June 11, 2016, 09:26:16 pm
His speed is deceptive from what I can tell from his video.

IMHO, he has a Korliss Marshall kind of burst, but with better feet and some "wiggle" that Korliss never showed...

MGB1229

Quote from: WizardofhOgZ on June 12, 2016, 03:07:48 pm
IMHO, he has a Korliss Marshall kind of burst, but with better feet and some "wiggle" that Korliss never showed...

I agree.  Felix Jones like

ImHogginIt

Good comparison.

ckhawgu

Awesome commitment! WPS :razorback: !!!

SamBuckhart

Welcome Mr. Williams. Wooo Pig!
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

Music City Hog

I like this one.  He's gonna have a huge year.

BoynamedWooPigSooie

well not quite as explosive as  Korliss but overall he's the perfect type of back for our system and was one of the more coveted guys for me at least.
Hogville's resident uniform designer.

lefty08

Come on Rice, change the title.
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

Hogberry Snortcake

smb

Welcome MW to the UNCOMMON family. Thanks for being a Razorback!
GeorgiaHOG

ricepig

bigdaddyhawg

Quote from: rzrbackramsfan on June 12, 2016, 10:04:10 am
This guys highlight tape looked awesome.  He reminds me quite a bit of Alex Collins' running style.

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on June 12, 2016, 10:27:37 am
I would say he looks like a Montee Ball style runner

Quote from: MGB1229 on June 12, 2016, 03:10:10 pm
I agree.  Felix Jones like

Dadgummit!!  This guy must be something to see!!
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

JackJohnson

great pick up!

I don't understand some of the concern in this thread about him blowing up and getting more offers.  Ark as a program and Bielema as a HC have produced as many NFL backs in the last 10 years as about any other program out there.  Add to it the RB friendly system and we SHOULD be signing RB's with the "pedigree" (offers and rankings) of Collins and Whaley EVERY YEAR due to all of this. 

We have actually been under recruiting as a whole at the RB spot since CBB has been here given all of the above...

navyhog24

The only little small thing that I noticed in his highlights that I could really nitpick at was that on some carries he doesn't run all the way through to the endzone. He slows down about 10-15 yards before getting to the endzone. I know this can be coached not to do. Like I said this is only nitpicking.