Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jordan Harris Iowa St. Graduate LB

Started by JackJohnson, June 10, 2016, 12:39:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JackJohnson

I would take him right now.  Outside of DG and BE we don't really have any experienced LB's that we can count on especially with Williams still recovering from his injury

6-1 233 70 tackles, 5 tfl, 1 sack, int and fumble recovery

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/16076340/iowa-state-cyclones-linebacker-jordan-harris-transfer

Hawghiggs

I don't know how many spots we have still have opened. But I wouldn't mind adding an experienced defensive player.

King Kong

Normally, I like to look for an in when looking at Transfers. Not sure I have ever seen a in as big as his former HC is our DB coach

lumphog

Hawgzinbowlz

Hmmm...Interesting...   " GO HOGS "

Prestworthy

Quote from: JackJohnson on June 10, 2016, 12:39:32 pm
I would take him right now.  Outside of DG and BE we don't really have any experienced LB's that we can count on especially with Williams still recovering from his injury

6-1 233 70 tackles, 5 tfl, 1 sack, int and fumble recovery

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/16076340/iowa-state-cyclones-linebacker-jordan-harris-transfer
I would imagine he would transfer to a MS school if he wanted to be closer to home.  Fayetteville isn't exactly close.

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: Prestworthy on June 10, 2016, 09:06:53 pm
I would imagine he would transfer to a MS school if he wanted to be closer to home.  Fayetteville isn't exactly close.

If that is truly his reason and it wasn't just lip service to make the move not sound as bad about Iowa State

KlubhouseKonnected

We signed pretty well at LB this class but what do I know.
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on June 11, 2016, 12:23:28 am

Yes, but not any that have started in a Power 5 Conference. I like our freshman class class well. But ones that don't RS will most likely only play Special Team this upcoming season

lefty08

Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on June 11, 2016, 12:23:28 am

If you can improve the team you do it. You can't worry about the egos and expectations of incoming freshmen. You always look to improve
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged