Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

O-Line grad transfers

Started by parallaxpig, June 02, 2016, 04:16:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

parallaxpig

Heard coach B today say they were still looking at some options for the O-line. I assume we are still looking at some grad transfers. Anybody got a line on who there still looking at?
noun: parallax<br />the effect whereby the position or direction of an object appears to differ when viewed from different positions,

HOGINTENNESSEE

Only name I was aware of was Logan Tulley-Tillman.

However, CBB mentioned in his interview Tuesday that he was told my the SEC commish not to purse due to his Legal issues. 12:50 mark of this video

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=612753.0

ricepig

He said there were a couple other potential guys in the interview with Bo, he didn't necessarily say they were grad transfers.

https://twitter.com/SportsTalkwBo/status/738493042441605120

outlawhogeywells

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on June 02, 2016, 07:30:47 pm

However, CBB mentioned in his interview Tuesday that he was told my the SEC commish not to purse due to his Legal issues. 12:50 mark of this video

So we are told not to pursue due to his legal issues yet M$U admits a guy that is shown on video beating up a woman. 

King Kong

Quote from: outlawhogeywells on June 02, 2016, 09:57:50 pm
So we are told not to pursue due to his legal issues yet M$U admits a guy that is shown on video beating up a woman.

Correct

jackflash

I don't know the whole story. But not sure I want someone who beats up women joining the hogs

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: jackflash on June 02, 2016, 10:14:47 pm
I don't know the whole story. But not sure I want someone who beats up women joining the hogs

If you are referring to Tillman was not in trouble for any kind of assault. Not that it matters he won't be a hog under any situation

colbs

Vantage 8 dude

Yeah, but remember big, bad Mullen is penalizing him a WHOLE GAME against a total "no name" team and having him follow whatever counseling/help the university deems appropriate. That will show 'em how tough and dedicated Mullen is to doing the right thing!! :puke:

BoynamedWooPigSooie

Why is the SEC commissioner telling our football coaches not to recruit certain players?

There's a damn laundry list of other schools in the conference bringing in players with worse transgressions and criminal cases and not a peep about  them out of Birmingham.

This is the type of thing that will keep us 2nd tier in perpetuity.  Bielema will get us back on solid footing but he doesn't have the cajones to play with the big boys of the SEC both off the field and on the field in-game decision making.

He made very correct and astute comments about Florida and Ole Miss recruiting, but had to retract his statements and put out a flimsy excuse to placate the media.  He should  have stood by his comments and taken a stand against Ole Miss and their now partially exposed sleazy methods.

He keeps trying to play nice in an arena where nice guys always finish last.
Hogville's resident uniform designer.

HogHolio

Quote from: BoynamedWooPigSooie on June 04, 2016, 02:43:15 pm
Why is the SEC commissioner telling our football coaches not to recruit certain players?

There's a damn laundry list of other schools in the conference bringing in players with worse transgressions and criminal cases and not a peep about  them out of Birmingham.

This is the type of thing that will keep us 2nd tier in perpetuity.  Bielema will get us back on solid footing but he doesn't have the cajones to play with the big boys of the SEC both off the field and on the field in-game decision making.

He made very correct and astute comments about Florida and Ole Miss recruiting, but had to retract his statements and put out a flimsy excuse to placate the media.  He should  have stood by his comments and taken a stand against Ole Miss and their now partially exposed sleazy methods.

He keeps trying to play nice in an arena where nice guys always finish last.

I would say it takes cajones not to succumb to pressures of winning and sticking with your morals. Anyone can cheat, or take short cuts.  It takes a grown freaking man confident in his abilities not to.

That's the problem with our whole freaking country everybody believes that the ends justify the means.  The journey, however, is every bit as important!

thefisher

June 04, 2016, 04:47:17 pm #11 Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 04:01:51 pm by thefisher
Quote from: HogHolio on June 04, 2016, 04:27:27 pm
I would say it takes cajones not to succumb to pressures of winning and sticking with your morals. Anyone can cheat, or take short cuts.  It takes a grown freaking man confident in his abilities not to.

That's the problem with our whole freaking country everybody believes that the ends justify the means.  The journey, however, is every bit as important!

Word up!   A lot of folks will still make the same Art Briles and Petrino mistakes over and over again.

Can't fix stupid or lack of character.
I miss the smell of the mud, grass, and sweat of the practice field. I miss blood oozing down your arm from the rip in your skin that was slashed on a guys helmet as you punked him at the line of scrimmage and put his dobber in the dirt.

onebadrubi

You turn around the tell that commish to pound sand.  I am going to do what is best for Arkansas and nothing else until you get a grasp of what others are doing. 

Bielema has shown to very good and drop comments like that for a reason.  I have to believe this is another gem dropped with motive towards MSU. 

theFlyingHog

Quote from: onebadrubi on June 04, 2016, 07:17:04 pm
You turn around the tell that commish to pound sand.  I am going to do what is best for Arkansas and nothing else until you get a grasp of what others are doing. 

Bielema has shown to very good and drop comments like that for a reason.  I have to believe this is another gem dropped with motive towards MSU.
Uh, what? I've never seen you butcher a post like that

onebadrubi

Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 05, 2016, 08:54:17 am
Uh, what? I've never seen you butcher a post like that

Bielema said he was told by SEC Commissioner not to purse LTT because of legal issues, yet he has sat back and watch the MS st debacle take place? 

ricepig

Quote from: onebadrubi on June 05, 2016, 11:40:11 am
Bielema said he was told by SEC Commissioner not to purse LTT because of legal issues, yet he has sat back and watch the MS st debacle take place? 

The commissioner says incoming freshman aren't adults and are subject to the school's admission policies. It sounds like talking out of both sides of your mouth to me.

parallaxpig

Jake Raulerson.       Any other names out there?
noun: parallax<br />the effect whereby the position or direction of an object appears to differ when viewed from different positions,