Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Possible OL Coach Target?

Started by 20hog11, December 29, 2015, 10:34:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

20hog11

May have already been mentioned, but the OL coach for the Eagles would be a good choice in my opinion. Jeff Stoutland was the OL coach for Bama for two years and coached with Enos at Mich St.

https://twitter.com/hawgs247/status/682012249217720321

hawgXi

Wow!

You could be on to something here.

Like the bloodlines.

reddogjcss

razorbrass

Ladies and Gentlemen can I please have your attention.  I've just been handed an urgent and horrifying news story and I need all of you to stop what you are doing and listen!

King Kong

That would be a home run

Nothing ever came of him and Nevin Shapiro investigation? Right?

Großer Kriegschwein

This is my non-signature signature.

31to6

RussVegas Hawg

SquidBilly

Hopefully Jason Peters can sway him to come to Arkansas.  Stoutland has long been a big fan of his, and they obviously have a relationship from working together the past few seasons.

immahog

No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

King Kong

Quote from: 31to6 on December 30, 2015, 12:36:58 am
http://247sports.com/Coach/Jeff-Stoutland-115/AllTimeRecruits

Looks like he has had responsibility for recruiting Florida.

Well and he spend several seasons at Miami. Which we know that is an area of FL CBB loves

MS_HogFan

Maybe Jason Peters can put in a good word for us
SOOIE

PigTimePlayer

Lots of interesting connections, I could see it . . . would be a great hire! Somebody should get word to Coach B, make sure he knows about this guy. ;)
Advice for reading posts on Hogville:  Think about how stupid the average person is.  Then, remember that half of the people are more stupid than that.  So relax and take it easy on 'em.

Razorbacks - Titans - Whoever Plays the Cowboys

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: PigTimePlayer on December 30, 2015, 10:21:04 am
Lots of interesting connections, I could see it . . . would be a great hire! Somebody should get word to Coach B, make sure he knows about this guy. ;)

I just asked him to follow me on twitter so I could drop him a DM.  Just waiting on his reply.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

SquidBilly

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/inq-eagles/Eagles-OL-coach-Jeff-Stoutland-Im-a-pig-head.html

Apparently has been a huge fan of Jason Peters for a while.  Hopefully that will help us if CBB decides he wants him.

scruf

Dominicanhog

hogfan14

SNORTZENHOGGER

I just sent Santa back all my Christmas gifts with a Note that says... "gonna trade for Jeff Stoutland as our new Offensive Line Coach..."  :)
Bobby, Fools'ball is from the devil... Everything is the devil to you, Mama! Well, I like HOGVILLE, and I like football! And I'm gonna keep doin' them both because they make me feel good! And by the way, Mama. "HOGVILLE POSTERS" are ornery 'cause of their "Medula Oblongata"!

King Kong

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on December 30, 2015, 10:25:11 am
I just asked him to follow me on twitter so I could drop him a DM.  Just waiting on his reply.

Nice, I am eagerly awaiting further info from this post.

razorbackinthegrove

Please, please, please, please!!!!!!

jackflash

I like the fact he coached in the SEC recruits Florida.

bphi11ips

Several good choices in the NFL.
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

justmaybe

It's awful hard to get a guy to come back to college when a few more years in the nfl gets you a pension. Maybe he won't have other nfl options but I'll bet he will have.

jackflash

They a lot of good offensive coaches. My favorite is the one from Michigan State

FANONTHEHILL

I have a feeling that Coach Bielema already has his guy and just has to wait to make the announcement.  I'm leaning towards Bob Bostad from the Tennessee Titans.  They finish their season Sunday, Whisenhunt was fired, Mularkey is the interim and won't be retained.  Bostad seems like a logical choice. Chip Kelly may get a look by the Titans and Stoutland could follow him there.
Favorite quote from practice.  Made to my son:<br /><br /><br />Technique is nice, but it comes down to this.  Block the F'er in front of you. - Sam Pittman 2015

JaketheSnake

I agree. It seems like CBB likes to wait and put announcements out when the announcement has the greatest impact on keeping the Razorback name in the news.  Maybe announce the day before the NCG?

razorbackcaller

This is my first choice just make it happen

The_Hog_Father

I like the Stoutland Enos connection... THAT would be a Grand Slam hire to me!  :razorback: