Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Until........

Started by ocsm158, January 30, 2018, 10:01:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ocsm158

we get an offensive strategy to get the ball down low we will forever be lost in mediocrity. Passing around the key and throwing one up will not get it.

BannerMountainMan

Every time they go to the rim they get hammered and wasn't one call tonight on that. Bingo-good job Banner Mountain Man
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Razorback_Mack

Some of you goofs really amaze me. Down low to who? Who on our roster was gonna produce against this A&M team? Gafford was getting bullied. Simply hip checked out of the lane at will. Thompson is not a low post scorer? Who? Who?

DOGALUM

Quote from: Razorback_Mack on January 30, 2018, 10:05:22 pm
Some of you goofs really amaze me. Down low to who? Who on our roster was gonna produce against this A&M team? Gafford was getting bullied. Simply hip checked out of the lane at will. Thompson is not a low post scorer? Who? Who?
two words......Vin Ascolece. 
A man who wouldn't cheat for a poke, don't want one bad enough!

Arazorbackguy1

I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

jst01

Yea outside of Gafford who is playing like a skiddish freshman, there is zero talent on this team from anyone over 6'8"

hogfanny

Quote from: jst01 on January 31, 2018, 06:30:29 am
Yea outside of Gafford who is playing like a skiddish freshman, there is zero talent on this team from anyone over 6'8"
Not sure of  the height of Hall,  but I like him, also very curious about Gabe O.

wps11

Quote from: Razorback_Mack on January 30, 2018, 10:05:22 pm

That isn't the point. You play basketball inside out to create opportunities outside. Our pass around the perimeter then take a shot from Macon or Barford isn't good offense. When you give the ball inside you have to respect it somewhat whether or not they score. Then it gives the outside player more looks.

Letsroll1200

Quote from: hogfanny on January 31, 2018, 06:54:52 am
Not sure of  the height of Hall,  but I like him, also very curious about Gabe O.

It's time to see what he has.

OkieBack

Quote from: wps11 on January 31, 2018, 12:01:11 pm
That isn't the point. You play basketball inside out to create opportunities outside. Our pass around the perimeter then take a shot from Macon or Barford isn't good offense. When you give the ball inside you have to respect it somewhat whether or not they score. Then it gives the outside player more looks.

I believe you do have to score somewhat inside or else there is no respect.  I will give CMA the credit for creating more motion under the basket last night.  CMA isn't the one missing the 8 footers.  Its the players.  However coach is responsible for recruiting those players who CAN hit 8 footers.  So fault Mike for either not recruiting or not coaching, but not both.  Sometimes shots just don't fall.  But at some point...they better start falling.