Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone watching AR v CU PA?

Started by Nashville Fan, November 06, 2006, 07:30:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TheOriginalPorkster

Quote from: Nashville Fan on November 06, 2006, 08:53:24 pm
Thought Noah went pro

Nope..Expect to here an ungodly amount of F bombs this year.

Nashville Fan

Pittman or Bust!

mountainhog

Nashville Fan

Quote from: TheOriginalPorkster on November 06, 2006, 08:54:08 pm
Quote from: Nashville Fan on November 06, 2006, 08:53:24 pm
Thought Noah went pro
Nope..Expect to here an ungodly amount of F bombs this year.
Sorry but he looks like a very ugly woman
Pittman or Bust!

mountainhog

mountainhog

Since 1894

The first thing I heard today was that he grew up on a pig farm. That's quite a start in my book. And my last memory was watching him hang 70 on Nebraska. Just those two facts are enough (for me to like him). Then, I hear that he's out of the Hayden Fry-Bill Snyder-Barry Alvarez coaching tree. Oh, that's enough for me to like a lot. Then, I hear he's got a 27-year-old wife. Okay, we can stop. I like him.

BARRY SWITZER- Former Arkansas Asst. Coach
Quote given to Clay Henry

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State:

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

mountainhog

mountainhog

TheOriginalPorkster

Crap..another turnover....15 and 9 in the second half

mountainhog

TheOriginalPorkster

Oh man...these guys are big time

mountainhog

Nashville Fan

3 by CAPA 1:24 AR by 5. Someone needs to slap the floor for AR
Pittman or Bust!

UADrummer

OK, what in the world is going on here, I just turned on the game after I got home and it is within 5, can somebody explain why, I heard Schaffer talking about free throws, but there has to be other reasons?

BUTU

Quote from: 010HogFan on November 06, 2006, 08:43:21 pm
When is our first regular season game, and who is it against?
Friday night at the Bud against Southeast Missouri State

mountainhog

gohawgsgo

Thanks ahead for these updates tonight.  Too lazy to hook up the radio.  I appreciate yall's effort.

TheOriginalPorkster

elksnort

They are good for their league. We are getting handled by another Pennsylvania team.

Nashville Fan

Pittman or Bust!

mountainhog

mountainhog

razorhead69

I bet our legs are fresh though.

elksnort

Wonder what Stan is thinking? Gary Ervin just hit a three

mountainhog

31 sec.  71 65 ark,  ervin fouled

Since 1894

The first thing I heard today was that he grew up on a pig farm. That's quite a start in my book. And my last memory was watching him hang 70 on Nebraska. Just those two facts are enough (for me to like him). Then, I hear that he's out of the Hayden Fry-Bill Snyder-Barry Alvarez coaching tree. Oh, that's enough for me to like a lot. Then, I hear he's got a 27-year-old wife. Okay, we can stop. I like him.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State:

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

TheOriginalPorkster

gohawgsgo

mountainhog

mountainhog

TheOriginalPorkster

For some of you guys that just joined us and are wonder what the heck is going on.  CAPA is a very good basketball team.

pi

27 sec.  up by 5.  timeout.  we're going to free throw line.

elksnort

Are'nt we glad it is still football season? When is the last time one could say this?

Since 1894

razorhead69

Quote from: TheOriginalPorkster on November 06, 2006, 09:00:56 pm
For some of you guys that just joined us and are wonder what the heck is going on.  CAPA is a very good basketball team.

Can we trade ? ;D

mountainhog

Since 1894

mountainhog

UADrummer

But they're D2, I don't care how good they are this game should be a blowout.

Nashville Fan

Pittman or Bust!

mountainhog

razorhead69

They probably could take us at their place.

Since 1894

TheOriginalPorkster

November 06, 2006, 09:03:24 pm #194 Last Edit: November 06, 2006, 09:08:10 pm by TheOriginalPorkster
Quote from: UADrummer on November 06, 2006, 09:02:12 pm

But they're D2, I don't care how good they are this game should be a blowout.

There were within 4 points with 4 minutes to go with the #4 ranked team in the nation and lost by fifteen.  They lost by 1 point to Maryland.  Thats why they are good.

pi

Since 1894

mountainhog

Hawgvillain

wanna know a crazy thing about California, Pennsylvania?  Their current mayor is a student at CAPA. 

Source:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California,_Pennsylvania

Rooka

At least it is an exihibition game, Dang who ever that team is they seem to be the best D2 team out there too me.