Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

POSTING LIVE FROM BUD WALTON ARENA!!! (Xavier New-Orleans Game)

Started by hogfan13, October 31, 2006, 12:10:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogfan13

October 31, 2006, 12:10:48 pm Last Edit: November 01, 2006, 05:56:38 pm by Hognoxious Jr
Give xavier a warm welcome. Tonights there first game since being displaced by katrina. They had to cancel last years season. There gym got hit with 2 feet of water when the leveys broke

WILL CLINTON

If your going to post on big boy page, please learn the difference between their, and there. 
There is no sacred ground for the conquered.

Vandyhog4

Quote from: dubyacee on October 31, 2006, 12:24:49 pm
If your going to post on big boy page, please learn the difference between their, and there. 

Also learn how to spell levee.  You're at school, I'm sure there is a dictionary somewhere.  Your English teacher should be proud.

HawgAdvocate

"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

hogfan13

I'm outta school actually. Had a Doctor's Appointment

chiefsfan

Quote from: Hognoxious Jr on October 31, 2006, 12:32:04 pm
I'm outta school actually. Had a Doctor's Appointment

so you shouldnt apply your school learning to your everyday life??

Spelling counts
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Pignominious

Quote from: Fresh Legs™ on October 31, 2006, 12:23:53 pm
Shouldn't you be worried about some math in class?  Posting on your cell phone from school.  Man, what a deal.

Quit being such a prick, let the man alone.
Ray Biggers' third cousin.

pbjones81

Quote from: BearclawHogs44 on October 31, 2006, 02:08:59 pm
Shouldn't you be worried about some math in class?  Posting on your cell phone from school.  Man, what a deal.

bearclaw, theyre just joking with him and he knows it....  we all like nox jr around here.

Pignominious

Quote from: pbjones81 on October 31, 2006, 04:00:33 pm
Quote from: BearclawHogs44 on October 31, 2006, 02:08:59 pm

bearclaw, theyre just joking with him and he knows it....  we all like nox jr around here.

Oh oops!  I got you, my bad.  Internet sarcasm is hard to pick up on.  my bad FL.

hogfan13

All though i could post from my cell phone if i wanted to.

Take for example. I'll be posting from my Cell Phone when I'm in Bud Walton

pbjones81

Quote from: Hognoxious Jr on October 31, 2006, 04:13:20 pm
All though i could post from my cell phone if i wanted to.

Take for example. I'll be posting from my Cell Phone when I'm in Bud Walton

how about you get a couple good looking cheerleaders' numbers and post that for us....:)

hogfan13

Pignominious

hogfan13

Feels good to be back at the bud. Mainly no one is here. If your in the area come out and see the ball team. Game starts at 7. Im posting live from section 206.

WindyCityHog

hogfan13

You got it. Some hogs are already warmup

hogfan13

Xno has taken the court. There wearing yellow uni's with black trim and white numerals

elksnort

Actually, most of us (including myself, of course) are rather sloppy with our posts. I try to be conscientious about it, but I do make mistakes. It is really a societal thing. People are getting sloppier.

cowboym

Also it's you're not your. your are not going to the basketball game. You're going to the basketball game.  My eight year old knows better.
Cowboy M

DoubleJ

This thread has gotten a little off topic, and I think it was an important post.  Thanks for it.  I'll give you the last word.

hogfan13

NuttinItUp

How are you getting internet in there? Cell phone or Satellite or something?

DoubleJ

It's time I start heading that way.  I'm in 110.

WxHog

Do you have cameraphone capabilities?   

hogfan13

Cant post pictures from my phone. But im taking some pics. I'll post them after the game

oldfart

RhodeHog

Have fun Noxious!  We'll be looking for those pics.

losthawg68

maybe this is a bonehead question but i haven't been able to keep up the past couple of years but how are they hogs b-ball looking this year?
Re:  I just came into some money...
Quote from: cosmodrum on April 01, 2011, 01:34:40 pm
Why money...didn't have a sock or tissue handy?

Quote from: Slacker on August 14, 2012, 10:57:10 pm
God Damn you Lost....

hogfan13

GUYS. I JUST SAW A SQUIRRL ON TOP OF THE VENTS HERE IN BUD

dewayne

WindyCityHog

Quote from: Hognoxious Jr on October 31, 2006, 06:30:13 pm

No way to describe your real chance at saying so long to your virginity ;)

Hairy, fluffy...

It's your true chance.

MDH

Quote from: Hognoxious Jr on October 31, 2006, 06:30:13 pm

You got a gun with you?  I hate me some squirrels.

Seriously though, wish I could be there.  Instead I'll have to try and find it on the radio.
"Too many people have for too long placed too much confidence and trust in government and not enough in themselves.  Fortunately, many are now becoming aware of the seriousness of the gross mistakes of the past several decades.  The blame is shared by both political parties.  Many Americans now are demanding to hear the plain truth of things and want the demagoguing to stop.  Without this first step, solutions are impossible."  Ron Paul

Adrenaline_Junkie

Quote from: Vandyhog4 on October 31, 2006, 12:27:53 pm

Also learn how to spell levee.  You're at school, I'm sure there is a dictionary somewhere.  Your English teacher should be proud.

be nice to the kid he's posting from a cell phone............its called text msging you geezers..............lol j/k...............I hate text mesging its for the new age kids. I'm getting old Ugly I'm getting Old

Oh yeah btw, Jr don't u have a bed time................get

Adrenaline_Junkie

Quote from: BearclawHogs44 on October 31, 2006, 04:37:24 pm
Quote from: Hognoxious Jr on October 31, 2006, 04:18:21 pm
If I do.....You won't see me posting till Monday

Nice!  +1

why does it matter he probably won't know what to do with them anyways............maybe WhatShakin can give Jr the ole Bird and Bees talk

USCoastGuard

Come back over Gus!

Hoggy.Style

Anyone know what radio station I can catch the game on for NWA?
Thanks!!!
A lifestyle is a terrible thing to waste.

maniax22bolts20

Weems follows his own jump shot. He has 4 points. Xavier answers with 3 finally. 8-5 AR 15:03 mark.

pbjones81

yeah im looking for a radio station in russellville too....anyone know?

maniax22bolts20

Quote from: pbjones81 on October 31, 2006, 07:12:21 pm
yeah im looking for a radio station in russellville too....anyone know?

610am 103.1 fm 101.7 fm 102.9fm guessing

NWA I'll guess the usual ARSN stations.

MDH

I'm listening to it on 103.1 in Fort Smith if that does anyone any good.
"Too many people have for too long placed too much confidence and trust in government and not enough in themselves.  Fortunately, many are now becoming aware of the seriousness of the gross mistakes of the past several decades.  The blame is shared by both political parties.  Many Americans now are demanding to hear the plain truth of things and want the demagoguing to stop.  Without this first step, solutions are impossible."  Ron Paul

WxHog

Its my understanding that some parts of Arkansas can't listen to the game.   Even though its an exhibition game....lets start a thread. 

WxHog

16-7 Arkansas, under 12 minutes in the 1st

The real Hogules

Hogs are up 18-7 with 10:25 to go in the first half.
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

hogfan13

Gohogs. Im in the upper deck at near midcourt.

hogfan13

No one told me we where having a ''block'' party

WxHog

hogfan13

hogfan13

Wx. You'll need to take over soon. My phone battery is slowly draining

PigPusher

Quote from: Hognoxious Jr on October 31, 2006, 07:24:16 pm
Gohogs. Im in the upper deck at near midcourt.

We know that you have done in the winter in the past to get through the slow times. :)
A loyal and proud Hogville Hog since 07-01-2003 "pushing" our hogs: And a loyal Razorback fan since 1954.

hogfan13