Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

national championship

Started by #9man, October 22, 2006, 11:39:48 am

Previous topic - Next topic

who do you think will go to the big game?

ohio state vs. usc
48 (4800%)
ohio state vs.  michigan
10 (1000%)
usc vs. michigan
8 (800%)
arkansas vs. usc
4 (400%)
arkansas vs. michigan
9 (900%)
arkansas vs. ohio state
20 (2000%)

Total Members Voted: 0

#9man

HAM ELLIOT

It will be Ohio St. v/s West Virginia.  Ohio State will not lose because they are that good, and West Virginia will not lose because their strength of schedule sucks giant donkey balls.  That is how the end of the season will play out....

hogfan13

ahogintexas

I think it will be Ohio State and someone. That someone is yet to be identified.

#9man

crap!!!!i forgot west virginia maybe its because i HATE them

demonHOG1013

October 22, 2006, 11:45:51 am #5 Last Edit: October 22, 2006, 11:47:39 am by demonHOG1013
you should take out Ohio State and Michigan that wont happen. Also, I think USC loses to either Cal, Oregon, or Notre Dame, they are too banged up right now. The winner of Ohio State-Michigan will play the winner of the SECCG in NC with a large number of teams will have 1 loss and only 1 undefeated team. Louiville beats WV, WV beats Rutgers, Rutgers beats Louisville

#9man

well you sure did plan that out !!!!

JamesWParks

Go Colts, Go Hogs

dana caldwell

Quote from: HAM ELLIOT on October 22, 2006, 11:42:31 am
It will be Ohio St. v/s West Virginia.  Ohio State will not lose because they are that good, and West Virginia will not lose because their strength of schedule sucks giant donkey balls.  That is how the end of the season will play out....

agree.

HogFansReunited

Quote from: demonHOG1013 on October 22, 2006, 11:45:51 am
you should take out Ohio State and Michigan that wont happen. Also, I think USC loses to either Cal, Oregon, or Notre Dame, they are too banged up right now. The winner of Ohio State-Michigan will play the winner of the SECCG in NC with a large number of teams will have 1 loss and only 1 undefeated team. Louiville beats WV, WV beats Rutgers, Rutgers beats Louisville

I have a hard time believing that because I think Arkansas will win the SECCG and only have one loss but I don't think we will get the media support we need to move into 2nd in the BSC standings.  I hope you are right though.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568