Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Update on Burns and Ziemba

Started by Sow’sEar, October 20, 2006, 10:12:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Sow’sEar

After watching the Northside vs. Rogers game I have these observations to make.

1.  We need to get Kodi.  Northside is not having the year they expected, but it is not because Kodi hasn't played well.

2.  Absolutely have to have Ziemba.  Completely dominates.

3.  Paul Henry from Northside is also a must.  He's not as talented (yet) as Ziemba but he will be very good college OL.  A year to red shirt would do him good.

4.  The QB from Rogers is one heck of an athlete. Cant remember his name. Does anyone know what year he is in and/or is he getting any D1 looks?

HogFaninGA

Thanks for the update.  I hope we get those 2 also.

musiccityhog

Good update LuLu! In civies you are a little hard lookin'!
Your name? Fletch F. Fletch
Your Address? Seven
Your occupation? I'm a Shepherd

FAT HOG

They are gonna look good in Red and White

PorkRyan

Henry isn't going to have grades.  Kodi played every snap tonight for Northside, I don't know that I have ever seen that happen in all of the years I have watched Northside play.  Ziemba is one of the best high school lineman that I have ever seen play.  That was my first time to see him and I was blown away.  I agree with you on the Rogers QB, he will make someone a very good QB on the 1-AA, D-2 level.

Sow’sEar

Quote from: musiccityhog on October 20, 2006, 10:17:23 pm
Good update LuLu! In civies you are a little hard lookin'!
That's why I try to keep my uniform on.

HogFaninGA

Quote from: Lulu Hog on October 20, 2006, 10:12:53 pm

1.  We need to get Kodi.  Northside is not having the year they expected, but it is not because Kodi hasn't played well.

3.  Paul Henry from Northside is also a must.  He's not as talented (yet) as Ziemba but he will be very good college OL.  A year to red shirt would do him good.

4.  The QB from Rogers is one heck of an athlete. Cant remember his name. Does anyone know what year he is in and/or is he getting any D1 looks?

Rogers QB is Cody Kirby and he is a senior.

musiccityhog

Your Address? Seven

HogFaninGA

October 20, 2006, 10:34:56 pm #8 Last Edit: October 20, 2006, 10:36:39 pm by HogFaninGA

HogFaninGA

If you are talking about Rogers-Northside game, Rogers won 45-38.

ahogintexas

musiccityhog

That's what the thread was about! Not meaning to be a smartarse though.
Your Address? Seven

jkcrunch

Rogers QB Cody Kirby not sure about the looks but he is a good athlete but may be out of position at qb for D1.

hog caller

ziemba is the caliber of Shawn Andrews no doubt. and so is grant cook from Jonesboro a man among boys he's a hoss. the defence usually just gets out of his way .

pioneerhog

I am pretty sure that the Rogers QB has a offer from ASU. He was at their game Saturday night on a visit. I am thinking that he has a few other offers from a few other mid-lower D1 teams.

Arkiejared

Cody Kirby is looking at ASU, but the Tribe hasn't offered him yet, unless they did so over the weekend.  He has an offer from a MO school, but I can't think of whick one right now. 

Brosshog

Cody Kirby has an offer from Missouri State and I think ASU offered this weekend. Also one other D-1 school but I can't remember who it is. It is another small D-1 school though. If he was about 4 or 5 inches taller he would be getting alot of offers, but I think he's only 5 foot 9 or so.

Pig Power

Quote from: TheHogDR on October 23, 2006, 07:35:44 am
Cody Kirby has an offer from Missouri State and I think ASU offered this weekend. Also one other D-1 school but I can't remember who it is. It is another small D-1 school though. If he was about 4 or 5 inches taller he would be getting alot of offers, but I think he's only 5 foot 9 or so.
Word is that GM texted Lee after the game and asked Kirby to call him. He is a great QB, but might be asked to play something different in college.

HogAndHusker

I go to church with the Rogers Offensive Co. and I can confirm that he has a offer from Missouri State and is looking at ASU.  Kirby is a tremendous athlete, too bad he isn't a little taller because a lot more D-1's would be looking at him.
\\\"We are almost undefeated\\\".....Houston Nutt

Melhog

Quote from: Lulu Hog on October 20, 2006, 10:12:53 pm

BTW, Paul Henry is listed as a commit for Ole Piss at the moment. The FB for Northside has committed to Miss St. I believe. 

The real Hogules

Paul Henry is going to have grade issues from everything I've heard and read, not to mention that once he committed to Ole Miss I'm pretty sure we dropped him from our recruiting wish list and pulled his offer.
Losing Ziemba would be a bigger hit than missing on Burns, IMO.
Hope we end up with both, but it's not looking so good for Ziemba lately.
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

fullfan

If signing day where tomorrow we would miss out on Ziemba and Burns.  Things may change and I hope they do between now and February but from what I have heard(sources once removed) as of now both are going to Auburn.

hog caller

A State isn't a sloppy d1 school those guys play tough football.

OKhogfan1959

October 25, 2006, 05:57:59 am #24 Last Edit: October 25, 2006, 05:59:32 am by OKhogfan1959
Southsides fullback has committed to Miss State...I feel bad for Burns he's pretty much a one man team. I doubt we have two Shawn Andrews instate? Heck I don't think there's another Andrews type coming along anytime soon..I hope Ziemba is of that caliber?? No way we have two like big Shawn..In one year?
Paul Henry is not going to play at Arkansas. It's  not a possibilty..

mbgrulz