Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

NC State offers Shiloh's Herring

Started by CollegeSaints, October 18, 2006, 09:35:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

CollegeSaints

Congratulations to Shiloh Christian linebacker Adam Herring. The 6'2 205 pound defender received an official offer from the NC State Wolfpack today. He is having an outstanding Senior season for the Saints and is receiving heavy interest from Clemson and Auburn. If Auburn offers, are the Hogs forced to? Adam's father has made it very clear even in the paper that Adam would have a UofA offer right now if he didn't play his position, but an Auburn Tiger offer may force the Hogs to offer. After all, if the name had been Mitch Malzahn, he would still be a Hog.

Adam Herring #31 -Current offers from: NC State, Middle Tennessee, Missouri State

chittlins

Herring may get their call, not Nutt.

PigKahuna

That will be convenient for Adam if Nutt and Herring bolt for NC State.

Stamford Hog

Quote from: PigKahuna on October 18, 2006, 09:44:15 pm
That will be convenient for Adam if Nutt and Herring bolt for NC State.

Exactly what I was thinking.  Since Nutt doesn't seem to be recruiting for us, maybe he has already started filling in his 2007 wolfpack recruiting class.

NATEHOGG216

I hope this is the work of a msm transition to nc state
Quote from: 3kgthog on August 27, 2013, 09:15:10 AM
Just because the Crash Test Dummies were good at hitting a brick wall didn't mean they were good drivers.

novack2

I don't want to take anything away from the kids ability because from everything I have heard he is a great football player. Having said that, I do wonder if this has more to do with the past or the future of the coaching staff there.

Idahog

TRG should call him and ask what he thinks about AR and if there has been any coaches in contact with him from UA in respect to coming here. ;)
Quote from: Pork Twain on February 11, 2015, 07:11:54 am
Let me explain how this works...  If I have four really good meals in a row, I am thankful for that and I do not withhold my thanks for fear that the next meal might suck.

pioneerhog

I was thinking that I had read that Adam had stated that he didn't want to go to college where his dad was coaching, I could be wrong though.

Idahog

Quote from: pioneerhog on October 18, 2006, 10:30:37 pm
I was thinking that I had read that Adam had stated that he didn't want to go to college where his dad was coaching, I could be wrong though.

I can fully understand that, it makes a lot of sense to me as well, aweful lot of pressure for a kid and any playing time he would get may be looked at like favoritism.  Plus he may have some friends at NC State already from when he lived there and know some of the coaches.
Quote from: Pork Twain on February 11, 2015, 07:11:54 am
Let me explain how this works...  If I have four really good meals in a row, I am thankful for that and I do not withhold my thanks for fear that the next meal might suck.

bigred7987

I also read he wouldn't be coming here

CarolinaHog1176

so is it a recruiting violation if reggie talks to his kid at home?  ;D
WOOOOO PIG SOOIE

The real Hogules

Quote from: Idahog on October 18, 2006, 10:16:57 pm
TRG should call him and ask what he thinks about AR and if there has been any coaches in contact with him from UA in respect to coming here. ;)

And if so, does he know the name of the coach recruiting him?
J.K.
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

hog37

Hawgballz

Quote from: hog37 on October 19, 2006, 12:17:39 pm
Gotta wonder, something isnt right?

What is it that you think is not right.  The kid play ball in the area when his dad coached there, he has connections to the school, he is a 2* rated LB, his father was well liked & respected, Amato doesn't have just a truckload of 5* & 4* kids beating down his door, so they offered him a scholarship.  There will be worse LB prospects signed by some SEC schools this year, just wait and see.  Not everything has to be a conspiracy.
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

HogNuttz

Quote from: HawgBall06 on October 19, 2006, 01:43:23 pm

Not everything has to be a conspiracy.

It doesn't have to be, but it is so much more fun that way.
Work harder!!!......millions of illegals, welfare bums, multi-millionaire financial CEO's who've trashed their companies, unionized auto workers in Detriot, and other recipients of our governments social programs depend on you.

Hawgballz

Quote from: HogNuttz on October 19, 2006, 02:55:56 pm
Quote from: HawgBall06 on October 19, 2006, 01:43:23 pm

Not everything has to be a conspiracy.

It doesn't have to be, but it is so much more fun that way.

+1, that is funny
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

The_Bionic_Pig

Its the opposite of that theory, he DOESN'T WANT TO PLAY FOR DADDY!!
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*