Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas and Ole Miss scoring pred, and 16 pt. spread.

Started by Break & Run, October 15, 2006, 06:05:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Break & Run

I think we'll find the weakness in their defense like we did with Auburn, we'll win this game going away...

28-13

WOO PIG SOOIE !!!  :razorback:   :razorback:   :razorback:
Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

wwwhogfan

Unfortunately, I think we will have a tougher time with them than most others on this board do.

28 AR - 24 OM

cubbie

If you were a Hotdog would you eat yourself? I know I would.

mj4president

"Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates." MJ4President just hours before it happened.

go hogues

Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

WoooPigSooie

"The Heisman is supposed to define college football's most outstanding football player.

I saw him here Saturday night. Darren McFadden."

HAM ELLIOT

Ark wins as soon as McFadden and Jones suit up.  

Ark. 28
Ole Miss  3

MrCouch

We'll run all over them, and pass all over them too as they have a very weak secondary and a horrible offense..

Arkansas 45
Ole Miss 10

Calico_Hog

Hogs         31
:razorback:
Ole Miss    14

Gushugger

BigArkyintheRock

And in the 10th year, the Razorback faithful finally fired Houston Dale Nutt! Preach this, brotha!

If you want to eliminate the mental mistake - FIRE HDN! WPS!

camelt

Ark -15.5  O/U 39

source: www.thegreek.com

That is some respect from Vegas.

T-Bag Hawg

us---85
them--2

Our point output keeps increasing each week.
It's a pill, that gives worms to ex-girlfriends!  You just don't get it!

HogFanInNC

If Mitch can hit the receivers he stays in till the 4qtr then CD comes in for mop up duty.
Hogs 40+, Ole Miss 10

If Mitch isn't hitting the receivers, we mostly have a run game 300+ yards rushing, CD comes in about half way through the 4th qtr for mop up duty.

Hogs 24, Ole Miss 10

I think our defense will play very well, and keep Ole Miss to 10 at MOST 14 points.
If Mitch throws early interceptions, CD comes in during the first half, if he hits the receivers, look for a 60/40 run/pass attack..
Hogs 24, Ole Miss 10.

Either way, unless the HOGS forget they are playing to win the west, they will WIN.
If the HOGS forget they are playing for the West championship, then they lose.

either way.. GO HOGS!!!! BEAT OLe Miss !!!!!

T-Bag Hawg

SultanofSwine

I'll go with whatever Wilson predicts since he pegged the last one.

camelt

I really would have thought 8 or 9.  Vegas knows what they are doing. 

Oliver

T-Bag Hawg

Quote from: cameltoe on October 15, 2006, 06:36:49 pm

What about that USC -4 crap?

J.A.Y.

Wow! That is some major respect. I am just hoping we don't stumble this weekend.
There are Three things in life that matter... GOD, Family and the Arkansas Razorbacks.

The rest you can deal with if you have any time left over.

hogs25

No way we cover -15.5.  Anytime the Hogs are favored and especially when games are at Fayetteville we never cover.  This is easy money.  Hogs will win but take OM.  Remember our passing attack is ranked 105 and rushing is 5.  Will get the lead and sit on it.  I'd stay away from the over/under.

HoopS

camelt

Quote from: T-Bag Hawg on October 15, 2006, 06:37:36 pm

I never saw it -4. I think it went off at USC -7.  Nevertheless, you cannot turn the ball over againse a good team and win.  I wish we had a mulligan for that game.  Not saying we win, but we are much better than what we showed that night.

weevilhogg

we'll cover.

gotta prove to the world that putting 27 on auburn was no fluke.
Oh my!

DSmithNPS

Another BIG rushing day of 225 yards. MM hits just enough to keep them honest.

Arkansas     31
Mississippi   14

T-Bag Hawg

Quote from: camelt on October 15, 2006, 06:42:21 pm

I never saw it -4. I think it went off at USC -7.  Nevertheless, you cannot turn the ball over againse a good team and win.  I wish we had a mulligan for that game.  Not saying we win, but we are much better than what we showed that night.

Agreed...it went to -4 the day before  the game.

hogfancb

hixonium

Hogs 35
Rebs 7

The hostile loud home crowd shuts down the Rebs offense and injects all sorts of high-energy nuclear power into the Hogs defense, and it will fire up Mitch, DMAC, and Felix.  I think Ben Cleveland is in the cards for having a big a$$ game too.

HOGBLOODED

October 15, 2006, 07:02:41 pm #30 Last Edit: October 15, 2006, 07:04:51 pm by HOGBLOODED
Arkansas-21

Ole Miss-10

The output will end this Saturday

BigPapaHawg

WOO PIG

arkjay19

Arkansas keeps surprising people one way or another:

Arkansas 38
Ole Miss 10

Hawg_Heaven

arkhogdog61

IF YOU CAN"T RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS STAY ON THE PORCH!

Idahog

28-24 Hogs or somewhere in that range.

OM played Bama to OT, they beat Vandy by a TD and looked bad doing both, the difference between them and us in these 2 games?  Bama didn't miss.
Quote from: Pork Twain on February 11, 2015, 07:11:54 am
Let me explain how this works...  If I have four really good meals in a row, I am thankful for that and I do not withhold my thanks for fear that the next meal might suck.

razorbackkid

I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

HogFaninGA

Brand X Hog Fan

Hogs 27

Rebs 10

Mitch throws for 160+

D-Mac goes for 150

Felix 100+ All purpose yards (kick off returns not included)

Defense works on that turnover margin deficit with 2 picks.

Hey, its my dream . . . you don't like it then wake up!
"I want to give you [Arkansas] something you've never had." - Coach Bielema, December 5, 2012, the beginning of a Dynasty!

Quote from: oldbear on January 14, 2013, 07:56:49 pm
The recruiting rankings guarantee success about as well as getting Lee Corso to choose your team as the winner.

The Hog

Good guys 28
Johnny Reb 27

Turnovers keep it close.  Schaeffer (not Rick) can give our defense fits.  Maybe Rick too.

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
Automatic RUN!

HogInAtl

Line is few points higher than I thought it would be.....I hope Vegas is right!

dirthog

28-21 arkansas, if we pass the ball more than 10 times,

21-20 arkansas, if we pass the ball less than 10 times,

you can bet the stud LBS at ole miss will have their eyes focused on #5 and 25 the whole game
"This is no dress rehearsal, we are professionals and this is the big time"- Waylon Jennings

T-Bag Hawg

Quote from: dirthog on October 15, 2006, 07:29:42 pm
28-21 arkansas, if we pass the ball more than 10 times,

21-20 arkansas, if we pass the ball less than 10 times,

you can bet the stud LBS at ole miss will have their eyes focused on #5 and 25 the whole game

They do have a couple bad-arse LB's

ballhog™

Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

ATrain

I believe that we will win this weekend but Patrick Willis and Co. can for sure beat us if we are not careful. :razorback:

Immensehog

Rebels have laid an egg on past few trips to Fayetville.

All were 11:30 kickoffs.

They must not sleep well at high elevations.
Life is short.  Act accordingly.

Michael Porkleone

Quote from: T-Bag Hawg on October 15, 2006, 06:46:13 pm
Quote from: camelt on October 15, 2006, 06:42:21 pm

Agreed...it went to -4 the day before  the game.
no it didn't.  the final line was -7
Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

ATrain

If I was a betting man, I would take Ole Miss.