Started by Tomhog™, October 14, 2006, 03:18:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

#1 HOGS

does chris not know when to stop dropping back and run the ball

hawg23

FLORIDA GOT HOSED WITH THAT FUMBLE CALL HOSED HOSED HOSED
"Was like a full crowd scene at the food lines"

Brand X Hog Fan

"I want to give you [Arkansas] something you've never had." - Coach Bielema, December 5, 2012, the beginning of a Dynasty!

Quote from: oldbear on January 14, 2013, 07:56:49 pm
The recruiting rankings guarantee success about as well as getting Lee Corso to choose your team as the winner.

hawg23

010HogFan

hawg23

Brand X Hog Fan

hope y'all aren't smiting me because you think I'm for the gators. I am just interested in the game. That was an inc pass tho
"I want to give you [Arkansas] something you've never had." - Coach Bielema, December 5, 2012, the beginning of a Dynasty!

The recruiting rankings guarantee success about as well as getting Lee Corso to choose your team as the winner.

#1 HOGS

AUBURN GOING TO BE OVERRATED (clap clap clapclapclap

Brand X Hog Fan

hogsgrl09

"The really amazing part, to me, was when Florida made it into the Final Four, the Democrats didn't demand a recount."
"I know Jesus Christ died for my sins, and that's all I really need to know."

Hawg_Heaven

Well, our rankings will go up. I am glad Auburn won. Now Houston will have to play to win if he wants us in the SECCG.

King

idochog

Florida is definately beatable.

Boy, Im glad we didnt get Auburn at night.
I love Jesus!

hawg23

WE WOULD BULLDOZE FLORIDA UP THE MIDDLE couldnt handle our MEN in the backfield

94 Hawg

now abc needs to switch to the USC game
Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.
~ Will Rogers

Brand X Hog Fan

WxHog

Oh well, at least the good side to Auburn winning is that it makes our win against them look better and it will help us in the computer polls. 

hogs25

I guess they'll be saing Arkansas was a fluke.  Oh well they can't take that away from us.  We could get moved a little higher than 15 now.

yraciv

0515hv

Quote from: hogsgrl09 on October 14, 2006, 09:48:27 pm
WHAT A CRAZY GAME
You hit that nail on the head.  I thought that this was Florida's game.  I guess AU got up after the loss last week.  Although, the first half belonged to Florida.  

hogsgrl09

im lovin how much they have to mention us. hehe
"The really amazing part, to me, was when Florida made it into the Final Four, the Democrats didn't demand a recount."
"I know Jesus Christ died for my sins, and that's all I really need to know."

King

Quote from: Hawg_Heaven on October 14, 2006, 09:48:50 pm
Well, our rankings will go up. I am glad Auburn won. Now Houston will have to play to win if he wants us in the SECCG.

That's right.  We'll have to bring it every week if we want to win this thing.  No backing into the Championship Game this year.

Dirk Piggler

Quote from: 94 Hawg on October 14, 2006, 09:49:47 pm
now abc needs to switch to the USC game
Need to get ESPN gameplan. I got, and it is worth every dollar.

010HogFan

now all the ESPN guys will be all over Auburn and how they "shouldn't have lost to Arkansas." That stuff makes me sick. We got on the line and flat out whipped em. Highlights and stats don't lie.

Brand X Hog Fan

Quote from: idochog on October 14, 2006, 09:49:05 pm
Florida is definately beatable.

Boy, Im glad we didnt get Auburn at night.
Amen

hogsanity

Again the team that could not run the Fb with its backs gets beat.  Not only beaten, but beaten by a team that scored ZERO offensive Td's. 

This aint the MAC or the WAC Urban.  You better get some backs that can pound it.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

hawg23

Tuberville know he stole that call...u could tell by the look on his face

Dirk Piggler

At least nobody can say Auburn is overrated anymore.

Brand X Hog Fan

hogs25

Now it's very interesting for the rest of the season.  This is what makes college football (SEC) the greatest ever.

HawgLover08

That crowd was nuts! They were dead when we whipped their a$$

hogSGreer

Quote from: hawg23 on October 14, 2006, 09:50:49 pm
Tuberville know he stole that call...u could tell by the look on his face

Did he just say they finally got a call to go heir way?

010HogFan

Quote from: Tomcat on October 14, 2006, 09:52:02 pm
Guess we are the only undefeated SEC team now...
When was the last time that happened at this point in the season?

Brand X Hog Fan

0515hv

Auburn is not overrated IMO.  They did get some calls their way and the Chris Leek int. was huge.  If we have to play Florida, I see now that they are going to have pressure him like they did at AU.

hogsanity

Meyers offense is pathetic when they play a physical defense.  LEak looked like a scared kitten the whole 4th Q.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

LZH

I thought all week I'd like to see Meyer get his cocky a** beat.  I did think AU would win (just a guess), I now wish like hell that I woulda been wrong.

hogs25

AU still has Georgia and at Alabama.

WilsonHog

We can now lose one.

If we lose two, Auburn will go to Atlanta.

DeltaBoy

Hoooray Tigger won to day  and Vandy dumped the Georiga Bulldogs! What a great day in the SEC 
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

0515hv

ibleedred

the pressure is on.we can't lose but one. that may be a blessing.Auburn is the luckiest team i've watched in a while. i can't believe tubby said we finally got a break.Leak is a p$%%.Nobody thinks we can do it.I'm tired of everybody shi$$ing in arkansas.Lets leave no doubt.Send a message.Kick OLe mis a$$.