Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ALL Vandy vs. Georgia posts HERE

Started by HogInAtl, October 14, 2006, 01:29:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogs4Ever

Makes our win over Vandy AT Vandy look alot better.  I like upsets but it was probably better for the SEC if Georgia could have won this game.

WoooPigSooie

That really helps our squeeker against them look alot better....
"The Heisman is supposed to define college football's most outstanding football player.

I saw him here Saturday night. Darren McFadden."

hogfancb

RazrHog4Life

Just shows how tough the SEC is from top to bottom. This is why it is so hard to play in this conference. Helps us out both by letting us move up the polls and improving our strength of scedule from beating Vandy earlier on.

Sweet!

Hella_Hog

Thank you 'Dores.  Glad we're already by you!

Count_Porkula

Georgia is so incredibly over-rated anyway. They have all-american talent and pickup game level coaching. They need to make a coaching change if they want to go anywhere.

Vandy won't be a pushover from now on.

CiriusPorker

This is the year Vandy will win/lose by the field goal kicker.

Tejano Jawg

Great for Vandy. Upset over a ranked team...they deserve it. Especially after last year, when the ref screwed them out of a chance to beat Florida.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

hogsanity

Quote from: CiriusPorker on October 14, 2006, 02:55:52 pm
This is the year Vandy will win/lose by the field goal kicker.

That seems to be every year for Vandy
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Dwight_K_Shrute

Mark Richt that warmness on your behind is compliments of the hot seat you are on.  It comes from getting stuff stomped by Tennessee and beat at home by Vandy.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

wallyhog

I guess it's time to fire Mark Richt, losing to Vandy @ home and Vandy doesn't even have a first round draft choice @ QB.  Send him packing I say!

VandyHog

Oh what a sweet, sunny day in both Fayetteville and Athens.  :-)

By the way, the last SEC team to beat Georgia on their homecoming day was...  Vanderbilt.

wallyhog

Quote from: VandyHog on October 14, 2006, 03:41:00 pm
Oh what a sweet, sunny day in both Fayetteville and Athens.  :-)

By the way, the last SEC team to beat Georgia on their homecoming day was...  Vanderbilt.
Keep it up, it's a nice habit to get into.

bigyellowdog

hogsrule44

That was a great game to watch. Good job Vandy

CiriusPorker

Winning is contagious.

Oh wait, I think I'm starting to sound like Houston Nutt

:(

HogFaninGA

Since I live in Georgia, I have grown to hate them almost as much as I hate TN or TX.  I guess you have to live here to understand.   When we lost to vandy last year, my co-workers ragged me for months about it.  Payback is gonna be hell.  Well congrats to Vandy and a big thank you.

r-neezy

I am glad Vandy won the game. I read so many posts about how terrible Arkansas was because they didnt blow Vandy out. Now Vandy beats Georgia. I've been telling people that Vandy is very competitve, and that they just havent learned how to win yet. I hope that this will calm down some more of those negative critics about how Arkansas couldnt blow out Vandy

allyoucaneatbuffet

Quote from: r-neezy on October 14, 2006, 04:41:23 pm
I am glad Vandy won the game. I read so many posts about how terrible Arkansas was because they didnt blow Vandy out. Now Vandy beats Georgia. I've been telling people that Vandy is very competitve, and that they just havent learned how to win yet. I hope that this will calm down some more of those negative critics about how Arkansas couldnt blow out Vandy

I know!  Vandy is so good, they are 1-3 in the conference! 

Vandy was ASUUUUUCH a good win for us, you know, and even though NFL STud Jay Cutler never could get vandy to a bowl, and never won more than 5 games, vandy is SO FREAKING AWESOME!

Look, i root for vandy a lot and i'm excited for them, but don't turn this into a "i told you so" celebrating houston.  If not for the LATERAL called a PASS, erasing a vandy INT TD, we would have lost by a TD anyway. 

Get over it, Nutt is a failure and will be gone either after 06 or 07.  Count on it.

r-neezy

Quote from: allyoucaneatbuffet on October 14, 2006, 04:48:08 pm

Vandy was ASUUUUUCH a good win for us, you know, and even though NFL STud Jay Cutler never could get vandy to a bowl, and never won more than 5 games, vandy is SO FREAKING AWESOME!

Look, i root for vandy a lot and i'm excited for them, but don't turn this into a "i told you so" celebrating houston.  If not for the LATERAL called a PASS, erasing a vandy INT TD, we would have lost by a TD anyway. 

Get over it, Nutt is a failure and will be gone either after 06 or 07.  Count on it.
I never said they were awesome. I said that they are competitve.  I didnt mention anything about Houston Nutt. Vandy's win over Georgia has nothing to do with Houston Nutt. However, Vandy winning on the road does help our power ratings overall. And again- Vandy's win has nothing to do with Houston Nutt. So why did you try to spin my words and bring him up. Very rediculous!!!!!!!!!

wallyhog

Yes but boy that Mark Richt can coach can't he? He loses to Vandy @ home and a Vandy team without a first round draft choice @ QB.  BTW, wasn't Richt winning all those games with somebody else's players and now that he's playing with HIS he gets beat by VANDY?

allyoucaneatbuffet

Quote from: wallyhog on October 14, 2006, 05:33:44 pm

Yes but boy that Mark Richt can coach can't he? He loses to Vandy @ home and a Vandy team without a first round draft choice @ QB.  BTW, wasn't Richt winning all those games with somebody else's players and now that he's playing with HIS he gets beat by VANDY?

and yet, georgia will finish the year higher than us!

wallyhog

well Bud they better finish REAL strong cause it ain't looking good for them @ all!  Possibly what scares me the most about your post is that you think you are correct.