Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tubberville on ESPN said

Started by Flatline, October 12, 2006, 09:08:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Flatline

If we beat Florida we will have to play them again in the championship.  Talking about how tough the SEC is.  I guess he still doesn't respect Arkansas.

Flatline

Flatline

PiggoBitttys

He said probably will have to play them again, if they win this Saturday.

Hugehogsfan

HDale

I saw that!

I was shocked to hear him say that out loud. I can't blame him though, after all of the trash we have talked.

I hope he is wrong!

I will always hate the Dork

Michael Porkleone

man..this makes me want to cheer for florida this weekend..
Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

AFWarrior83

Quote from: HDale on October 12, 2006, 09:11:28 pm
I saw that!

I was shocked to hear him say that out loud. I can't blame him though, after all of the trash we have talked.

I hope he is wrong!

What trash have we talked? We won, that's about all we've said.
Hogville member since 2005.

Hugehogsfan

Well if you look at it, halfway through the season they have one loss, if they get by Florida and we lose to LSU and Tenn.  then they go.  We control our destiny, LUKE!!!

HoopS

Didn't hear that but it doesn't surprise me 1 bit.  Before the LSU game, he said that that game would determine the West.  Last week, he talked about the potential of being left out of the BCS if they go undefeated.  I know some of you love him, but I'm glad we ruined his season.  Atleast Kenny Irons is humble...uhh...where's that sarcasm button?

T-Bag Hawg

Guess he hasn't looked at the standings.
It's a pill, that gives worms to ex-girlfriends!  You just don't get it!

Idahog

He absolutely has to talk like he and his team EXPECTS to play in the SECCG, pretty sure everyone on their team still has a lot of hope for it.  This is the last week he can say too much about it because the outlook becomes a lot less bright when Florida beats them and Arkansas runs the table hopefully.
Quote from: Pork Twain on February 11, 2015, 07:11:54 am
Let me explain how this works...  If I have four really good meals in a row, I am thankful for that and I do not withhold my thanks for fear that the next meal might suck.

Hugehogsfan

We need Florida to beat them this weekend.  That would make it really great for us.  We could lose two and be ok well you know if LSU lost again.

Sow’sEar

Quote from: MLH on October 12, 2006, 09:08:18 pm
If we beat Florida we will have to play them again in the championship.  Talking about how tough the SEC is.  I guess he still doesn't respect Arkansas.
I heard him say this too.  I was surprised.  I will root for Florida.

Wolfhound05

I'm definitely going for Florida.  If Florida goes undefeated and we don't lose again and we beat them in the SEC Championship that could vault us to the National Title game.

HDale

I hate Auburn!

But when you win 21 out of 22 SEC games you can talk a little trash!

We won 3 in a row and our coach is trashing the opposing teams hedges and pi$$ing off every coach in the South East. (including his OWN OC!)
I will always hate the Dork

HaWg 10

This has already been posted....
"This product that was on TV was available for four easy payments of $19.95. I would like a product that was available for three easy payments and one complicated payment. We can't tell you which payment it is, but one of these payments is going to be hard." 

"I'd like to see a forklift lift a crate of forks. It'd be so damn literal. "Hey, you're using that machine to its exact purpose!"

"Me and my friends did acid in the woods, 'cause there was much less chance of running into an authority figure. But we ran into a bear. And that is way more of a buzz kill. One of my friends was raising his right hand and swearing to prevent forest fires. Later, he came up to me and said, "Mitchell. Smokey is way more intense in person."

R.I.P. Mitch Hedberg

HaWg 10

"This product that was on TV was available for four easy payments of $19.95. I would like a product that was available for three easy payments and one complicated payment. We can't tell you which payment it is, but one of these payments is going to be hard." 

"I'd like to see a forklift lift a crate of forks. It'd be so damn literal. "Hey, you're using that machine to its exact purpose!"

"Me and my friends did acid in the woods, 'cause there was much less chance of running into an authority figure. But we ran into a bear. And that is way more of a buzz kill. One of my friends was raising his right hand and swearing to prevent forest fires. Later, he came up to me and said, "Mitchell. Smokey is way more intense in person."

R.I.P. Mitch Hedberg

mykidsdad

I think that he is probably right, unfortunately. We have played 1 good game. We should be 1-2 in the league not 3-0. Unless we are a team of destiny, which could be, it will catch up to us sooner or later.

Rooka

GO GATORS! CHOMP THE TIGERS!  ;D

HoopS

HDale, yes they have won a bunch lately and that is part of the reason I'm glad we almost doubled their yards and cruised to a victory.  Still don't give a rats hind quarters for him.

hogfan47

Quote from: mykidsdad on October 12, 2006, 09:27:13 pm
I think that he is probably right, unfortunately. We have played 1 good game. We should be 1-2 in the league not 3-0. Unless we are a team of destiny, which could be, it will catch up to us sooner or later.

could , woulda , shoulda
C L martin

Fort Smith Ark    

start the healing process now

threeNout

This just simply shows TT is still in a bit of shock over last Saturday, it's not him disrespecting us at all, he's still just in the habit of reciting his motto about how tough the SEC is.

He probably felt after he escaped LSU with a win, that his toughest game would be Florida, and he'd have to  beat them twice to get to the BCS. Then of course he had a big spill about the BCS before our game.

I like TT, but he is still just having a hard time realizing he's not the front runner in the west anymore, it's not like he is consciously dogging us, he just needs some more smelling salts waved under his nose to wake up from what happened last week. :0

Corganist

If Florida were the only SEC game Auburn had left, maybe TT would be right. But they still have a couple half decent SEC teams to play after Florida. Georgia hasn't shown much thus far, but I wouldn't count them out. And you know Bama's going to be psyched up for Auburn. Its not a guarantee that TT will even have his guys in a position to capitalize on any Arkansas slip-up (if such a slip-up even occurs).

Arkiejared

The best thing about it was all the Arkansas highlights playing behind him as he said this.

Shizzle

Tommy Boy dissed us in his own way on ESPN that is OK he is still 2 games behind us and if we win the games we should win he cannot win the SEC West. I cannot stand that guy or his Auburn Tigers he is so arrogant that he is prolly looking past Florida getting ready for the SEC championship game. GO Gators!!
www.southernlandmanagement.com If I may be of any assistance.

hoghevn

It was an obvious slam.  Auburn is acting as if we were lucky, but after seeing South Carolina play them close and us run the ball down their throat, I'm thinking they are not as nearly as good as they think they are and Florida will further validate that.

Hawgballz

Quote from: Yindao on October 12, 2006, 09:12:28 pm
man..this makes me want to cheer for florida this weekend..

I already was before I heard him make those comments, now I am even more fired up.
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

Since 1894

Sure wish he was our coach!!!!

GHG - Go Houston Go

GHG - Go Hogs Go
The first thing I heard today was that he grew up on a pig farm. That's quite a start in my book. And my last memory was watching him hang 70 on Nebraska. Just those two facts are enough (for me to like him). Then, I hear that he's out of the Hayden Fry-Bill Snyder-Barry Alvarez coaching tree. Oh, that's enough for me to like a lot. Then, I hear he's got a 27-year-old wife. Okay, we can stop. I like him.

BARRY SWITZER- Former Arkansas Asst. Coach
Quote given to Clay Henry

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State:

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

SPAL

he is right, they will play Florida in the championship likely...even if UT wins the rest of their games, Florida holds the tiebreaker....Tubby is spot on with that comment, where is the discrepancy?

Buff

yesterday - cheering for auburn

now - kick their a$$es florida!

hogchic2001

Go HOGS Go!

southarkhog

I hope florida just crushes auburn this week.  I usually pull for auburn when they r not playing ARKANSAS, but not anymore.  It just seems to me that TT must have thought that buttwhipping was a dream.  No respect for Arkansas.

GHG
Go Razorbacks

Junkyard Hog

Not only is he not giving us respect, but he is also looking past Alabama.  That would be a mistake.

Factual Fiction

Showing the Nutt disrespect.....................................

Corganist

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on October 12, 2006, 10:12:35 pm
he is right, they will play Florida in the championship likely...even if UT wins the rest of their games, Florida holds the tiebreaker....Tubby is spot on with that comment, where is the discrepancy?
The part where he thinks Auburn will be the SEC representative. He's probably right about the SEC east, but he doesn't seem to acknowledge that Auburn is going to need more than a little help to even have a chance at catching Arkansas in the west even if the Tigers do beat Florida. That's the discrepency.

SPAL

Quote from: Corganist on October 12, 2006, 10:45:30 pm
Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on October 12, 2006, 10:12:35 pm
The part where he thinks Auburn will be the SEC representative. He's probably right about the SEC east, but he doesn't seem to acknowledge that Auburn is going to need more than a little help to even have a chance at catching Arkansas in the west even if the Tigers do beat Florida. That's the discrepency.

if the tigers beat florida, they will likely play in the SECCG. Lets be realistic...we can only lose 1 GAME against UT, USC-E, and LSU...we will lose 2, that puts aubbie in the SECCG. I have no problem with what tubby said...he is spot on....he knows as well as i do we will lose 2 more games. And the thing about auburn is, they wont sit around for days and pound their chest and say "look at us, look what we did"  if they do beat Florida. They will look ahead to the next game and talk about who is next. Auburn has won before, so beating a good team is nothign new to them. It is for Arkansas, so i guess i cant blame our fans for chest thumpin. I just wish we could get to the point where we dont look behind us, but look ahead.

PaleHorse

Dah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah... CHOMP CHOMP... GATOR BAIT
Hog Database \ Arkansas Razorback Football History

hogs24

Quote from: Buff on August 04, 2013, 01:34:19 pm

I am THIS close to raping you right now. 

LZH

I imagine after getting dry-socked at home against a team that he was supposed to beat by two TD's, he's more than ready to look ahead.  He's been crucified on Auburn boards this week...not really for losing to the Hogs, but for blowing games he should have won at crucial times.  Pretty ironic, huh?

Hog inAustin

I could give a rip what Tuberville says...we kicked their tail.  Go Gators and GO HOGS!  By the way, we have gotten some pretty good press in Austin all things considered.  Our win sure made it all the more fun to go to a Texass-OU watch party in my neighborhood in Arkansas cardinal red!!

Mr. Prozac

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on October 12, 2006, 10:58:11 pm
if the tigers beat florida, they will likely play in the SECCG. Lets be realistic...we can only lose 1 GAME against UT, USC-E, and LSU...we will lose 2, that puts aubbie in the SECCG. I have no problem with what tubby said...he is spot on....he knows as well as i do we will lose 2 more games.
For this week, at least, I choose to remain more optimistic.

SPAL

Quote from: Mr. Prozac on October 13, 2006, 12:09:33 am
Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on October 12, 2006, 10:58:11 pm
if the tigers beat florida, they will likely play in the SECCG. Lets be realistic...we can only lose 1 GAME against UT, USC-E, and LSU...we will lose 2, that puts aubbie in the SECCG. I have no problem with what tubby said...he is spot on....he knows as well as i do we will lose 2 more games.
For this week, at least, I choose to remain more optimistic.

yeah we will win this week, in this im confident.

texhog

Actually, I hope TT and the rest of the SEC keeps thinking this way and keep discounting the Hogs.  Ark always seems to do better and stay hungry when they feel disrespected.  Hogs will just go out and prove them wrong on the field.   

hogstorm

Quote from: MLH on October 12, 2006, 09:08:18 pm
always talking ahead of himself... we should be in bcs blah blah blah, oops lose to arkansas.  we will play florida again if we beat them blah blah blah... Florida will crush you hopefully

texhog

Maybe TT never wants to give Ark and particularly HDN any credit because he really wanted the Arkansas HC job so badly. 

Nashville Fan

Look, his team's destiny is not in their hands like AR. They need help from two of these teams SC,TN or LSU. He has to remain positive about their future. They will run him out of town if he doesn't.
Pittman or Bust!

Tomhog™

I believe Florida's national ranking is more legit than Auburns.  Good run defense teams will slow down their scoring.  The Gators two-pringed attack on offense should give the Tigers fits...

kitshicker

TT's mouth is writing checks that his arse can't cash.
I loved the shot of him at the end of the game Sat...he normally has this smug look about him, he was in complete shock though. I think he is embarassed about getting his arse handed to him by a mediocre HC and an ex HS OC.