Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SEMO Predictions

Started by HawgLover08, October 09, 2006, 12:26:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HawgLover08

I think we'll still be hyped off the Auburn win and it's homecoming, so..

HOGS- 45

SEMO- 7

hogsanity

We score around 50, they might score late.  I truly believe we could score 100 if we want to, but what is served by that? 
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Hawgballz

My prediction is A HOG VICTORY!!!
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

artyhog

This could be a 50+ win for the Hogs.

Hogs 56
SEMo 6 (2 Field Goals)

Tomhog™

They name Michael Smith the starting TB to keep FJ and DM fresh for Ole Miss.  He runs 207 yards on 35 carries.  Fish plays backup and runs 72 yards on 6 plays.

We win 38-7

12under

OnYourToes

Hogs  - 35
SEMO - 14

Halftime score is 31 - 0
We scroe a Field Goal in our first drive in the 3rd
They score 2 4th quarter TD on big plays against our scout team  :)

Most important stat is NO INJURIES.
Quote from: Fresh Legs on September 22, 2006, 09:56:48 am
Quote from: OnYourToes on September 22, 2006, 09:48:23 am
The wife's b-day was this past Tuesday, I got her a gift certifiacte for a message, she is going to redeem it Saturday, around 2:35ish.  I had it planned all along.  House to myself, game on, free to yell as loud as I can!!!!!

You sir are a genius!

hogfan064

Keep in mind the new clock rules will limit scoring a bit. 

Hogs 45
Warhawks(??) 0

hogsanity

Quote from: Tomcat on October 09, 2006, 12:30:30 pm
They name Michael Smith the starting TB to keep FJ and DM fresh for Ole Miss.  He runs 207 yards on 35 carries.  Fish plays backup and runs 72 yards on 6 plays.

We win 38-7

Can you imagine Fish lined up at Tb behind Hillis or Petrus?  You would not be able to see him. 
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

jm

hogsanity

Oh, one more prediction, SEMO gets the biggest athletics payday in their history.

AnArkky

We last played them in 1906 in Hot Springs and won 12-0 per Hogville facts. Time to write some new history...
Hogs 42
Indians0

WPS
"TOUCHDOWN ARKANSAS!!!!!"
          GO HOGS!!!!!

jdhoover

Don't mistake my support of the Razorbacks and their coaches with the acceptance of mediocrity.

DemiHog

I hope we win easily enough to allow D Mac some rest.  I don't know how a man could run like he did against Auburn week after week.  However he is a stud and has made the unbelievable seem possible ever since he walked on campus.  

I think we should win this game going away by at least 24 points.  

hogfancb

Hawgballz

Quote from: OnYourToes on October 09, 2006, 12:31:44 pm
Hogs  - 35
SEMO - 14

Halftime score is 31 - 0

I take it that is a 4 point FG in the 3rd quarter.   ;)
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

Razor8

i think we get a little better offensive output than we have and make it:
ARK 38
SEMO 7
Razorbacks

OnYourToes

October 09, 2006, 12:35:38 pm #18 Last Edit: October 09, 2006, 12:39:19 pm by OnYourToes
Quote from: HawgBall06 on October 09, 2006, 12:34:29 pm
Quote from: OnYourToes on October 09, 2006, 12:31:44 pm
Hogs  - 35 34, Thanks HawgBall.  That's what Missouri schoolin will get ya.
SEMO - 14

Halftime score is 31 - 0

I take it that is a 4 point FG in the 3rd quarter.   ;)

The wife's b-day was this past Tuesday, I got her a gift certifiacte for a message, she is going to redeem it Saturday, around 2:35ish.  I had it planned all along.  House to myself, game on, free to yell as loud as I can!!!!!

You sir are a genius!

oldbooniehog

I predict you see the most passes by Mustain in a game so far.

I predict that at least four receivers catch TDs.

This is the game to turn Mustain loose in.

oldbooniehog

Hella_Hog

Hogs - 42
SEMO - 3

No staters see 2nd half action.  Could you magine HDN's answer if DMac or Mustain get banged up in the second half with a 38 - 0 lead?  They'd run him out on a rail.  CD plays the second half and Fish is going to play a lot of downs.

HawgLover08

I would really like to see Damian and London getting a lot of balls thrown their way, and also Michael Smith getting some carries.

Tomhog™

Quote from: hogsanity on October 09, 2006, 12:32:42 pm
Quote from: Tomcat on October 09, 2006, 12:30:30 pm

We win 38-7

Can you imagine Fish lined up at Tb behind Hillis or Petrus?  You would not be able to see him. 

If they can move Hewitt to LB?  Why not? LOL

hogsanity

Quote from: Hella_Hog on October 09, 2006, 12:43:11 pm
Hogs - 42
SEMO - 3

No staters see 2nd half action.  Could you magine HDN's answer if DMac or Mustain get banged up in the second half with a 38 - 0 lead?  They'd run him out on a rail.  CD plays the second half and Fish is going to play a lot of downs.

I would not Play Monk, Dmac or Felix AT ALL. 

texhog

Hogs will come out flat in the first quarter and wake up late in the 2nd qtr to score 14.  2nd half the Hogs roll and build up 35-3 lead in the 4th and start putting in reserves.  They score a TD and allow a TD.

Final Hogs 42, SEMO 10

OnYourToes

Quote from: hogsanity on October 09, 2006, 12:45:27 pm
Quote from: Hella_Hog on October 09, 2006, 12:43:11 pm
Hogs - 42
SEMO - 3

I would not Play Monk, Dmac or Felix AT ALL. 

I would just to keep them in routine.
If they take the game off then they go without their pregame ritual for a game and atheletes are somewhat supersticious so the more the better.
Keep them in for a quarter or so, just for mental preperations.

You sir are a genius!

afhogfan1980

48- 3 hogs mustain 15-18 297  4 td,s  damian williams 3 td catches cleveland other td
"Even Lance Armstrong Won Without a Nutt"

Razorback Jedi

I wish we'd stomp them as most other top 20 teams do to cupcakes. Beat them 56-10 or something like that.

But...

It'll be a smaller margain:
35-10

HawgLover08

litmachog

I think it will be held back a little bit still as it is an opportunity to let Mitch work and learn and there could be a couple mistakes.

We still win going away though.

Hogs 38 - SEMO 7

wooo

Hog Fan 51

I thought we would roll on Utah St too. Offense as is Ark 21 SEMO 7. The starters will only play the 1st half. It would however be a good week to practice a little HUNU. If thats the case ARK 42 SEMO 7.
The over used wildcat will be rendered ineffective as it was after our 8-0 starting QB was benched!

Bogghawg

Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

Razorback88

I think there might be a little let down.  It's gotta be hard for the players to get up for SEMO after last week.  Also figure in rest for the starters:

Hogs 31
SEMO 7

hogtusk

Hogs  42
SEMO 14

Most starters out by halftime.
Life is full of uncertainty, but I could be wrong about that.

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

King-Tusk

Let's see what the offense is capable of in this one.  The "Mustain Rally" will be in fifth gear and I see D-Mac, FJ, Damian, Grand Master Monk, and Hillis having a lot of fun on the field.  

The D remembers how much fun it was against Auburn and freaks out against SeMo.  The result will be SeMo trying to run a quarterback option play where the fullback gets the ball up the middle.  Keith Jackson Jr. picks up the fullback and hits the QB with him and says "get the stuff  outta here punk!  Don't you know who we are?"  The D then goes on to dominate the rest of the game after that play where they scared the bejeezus out of the entire offensive unit.

Prediction...

#17 Arkansas - 55
SeMo            - 6

"You're talkin to my man all wrong.  It's the wrong tone.  Do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron!"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Arkansas is expected to go 3-0 in the Sun Belt this season. The Hogs had only one other spot to add a Sun Belt team, but filled that nonconference spot with Division I-AA Chattanooga for War Memorial Stadium in October.

mckinneyhog

mbgrulz

450 ta tree    DA HOGZ.

we're not talking one peat, two peat, or a tree peat...im saying at least an 8 peat.

tbhogfan

This will be a good game to go ahead and buy a program, because the third string will be in by late in the 3rd Quarter. 

Ark  - 52
SEMO - jack squat
Go Hogs!

DeltaBoy

PAIN LOT"S OF PAIN   +45 if Nutt lets the Hogs go !!!!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

PAHOGFAN

52-6 us

I say we let Dmac get some heisman numbers early.  Mid secod qtr we run minimal HUNH.  Halftime we lead 31-3.  Third Qtr run hunh for 1 series score.  After that CD and the rest come in and take us home.  Great game to get the second team a lot of O work.

Landonhog

Hogs Win!  Felix takes one to the house on the opening kickoff!

mbgrulz

lets play mike smith. let our DMAC and FJ get their's, but no need to let either one of them carry it more than 15 times. preferrably as low as possible.

Hawgfan23

Hogs 55
SEMO 7
DMac runs for a couple
Jones runs for a couple
Mitch throws for a few
National Championship, 6 Final Fours, 9 Elite Eights, 14 Sweet Sixteen Appearances, 27 NCAA Bids, 93 First Team All-Conferences Selections -- 31 Conference Titles.

Tradition Speaks for Itself.

joedirt

AR       20
SEMO   0

(just joking)

Us   34
them 7

Hawgasaurus

Casey dick gets some PT, and Nutt gets Mitch some Gatorade and a soft pretzel from the concession area during the 3rd quarter!
The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, but that's the way to bet.

Junkyard Hog

gohawgsgo

Herring pitches another shutout and the Hogs continue to increase their scoring output 14, 20, 21, 24, 27...

Hogs 31
SEMO  0

mword

razorson