Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What did YOU do to contribute to the Auburn win?

Started by dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya, October 08, 2006, 06:18:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

October 08, 2006, 06:18:04 pm Last Edit: October 08, 2006, 06:24:52 pm by notshavintilnuttgo
I've been wearing my Hogville T-Shirt (see sticked thread to get one) on game-day since Utah State.

What superstitious thing THAT YOU BELIEVE MAKES A DIFFERENCE IN THE SPORT'S COSMOS have you done and will continue to do?

Come on, fess up...

:razorback:
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

AFWarrior83

I have my Razorback flag hung on my porch, so everyone that walks by can see it!! (It's been there since August)  ;)  :razorback:
Hogville member since 2005.

SPAL

wearin my new RAzorback scrubs to work on saturday (also since USU) while flyin my flags at 330 in the am to work and i have a secret that i do that may stop workin if i tell it.

HogFansReunited

I had all my flags flying on my truck for the USC game.  I keep forgetting to put them up for all the other games....maybe that's why we are winning.  I should keep my flags off my truck.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

stevenglennn

When driving from Clarksville to Altus today on I-40 I saw at least three cars flying hog flags and razorback magnets.  This was the Sunderay evening after the game. How is that for team spirit?
The definition of insanity is repeating the same action over and over and expecting a different result: like an off tackle play on third down and long.

RedRiverHog

We have been wearing our Pauls Calls shirts every Sat. since USC.
No way we'll stop now.
Quote from: cosmodrum on December 23, 2011, 12:45:49 pm
Then I luuuuuvs the dick.

"Error of opinion may be tolerated where reason is free to combat it"  - Thomas Jefferson

"You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." Ayn Rand

Dugann

Total team effort..even old mike in the broad cast booth had a hell of a game /smile.  :P
By Gosh He Didn't Come Back To PAINT!!!!

quest4excellence

I usually don't work weekends, but this saturday I had to work.  I guess I have to work every saturday till january.  damn

Word to ya motha! -Vanilla Ice

Zen_Hog

Ummm this is the first time I missed the first half of the game this season. Maybe I should stop watching the first half!

Nutts and Bolts

By Spending about $100.00 at, On The Mark in Fayetteville. And High-fivin about half the crowd
A new era has begun in Fayetteville

Nutts and Bolts

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on October 08, 2006, 06:19:45 pm
wearin my new RAzorback scrubs to work on saturday (also since USU) while flyin my flags at 330 in the am to work and i have a secret that i do that may stop workin if i tell it.

Please, do not tell us,,,,
A new era has begun in Fayetteville

The Snatch

I ate Sonic like the CBS broadcast told me to.

Table Rocker

i have to fly from home in dallas to kansas city every weekend from now on, thank god for southwest airlines!

Dugann

no more first 1/2 for you Dmac4... you r banded from the first 1/2.  ;D  ;)
By Gosh He Didn't Come Back To PAINT!!!!

Candon Bolinger

Telling everyone there gonna win and gonna keep tellin' everyone there gonna win

Immensehog

Been sitting on my deck on Friday nights getting bombed.  Gonna keep it up too.
Life is short.  Act accordingly.

101st Hogborne

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on October 08, 2006, 06:18:04 pm
I've been wearing my Hogville T-Shirt (see sticked thread to get one) on game-day since Utah State.

What superstitious thing THAT YOU BELIEVE MAKES A DIFFERENCE IN THE SPORT'S COSMOS have you done and will continue to do?

Come on, fess up...

:razorback:

Shaved the gotee and broke out a new Hog tee. Needless to say I will be a goteeless dude till January!!

ArchitectHog

Quote from: RedRiverHog on October 08, 2006, 06:28:43 pm
We have been wearing our Pauls Calls shirts every Sat. since USC.
No way we'll stop now.

Like father, like son.............
Games don't make people violent, lag does.
Quote from: KEYS on October 07, 2009, 10:45:57 am
The Hogs should play every HOME game in Little Rock just as soon as the campus is moved there... hence the meaning of "home."
Quote from: DEVICEHIGH on August 13, 2010, 08:47:52 am
We can no longer afford to play in Little Rock. The university is in Fayetteville.

razorbackfan4life

I went around screaming after Darren McFadden ran that 63 yard TD run.  I think the whole neighborhood heard me.

Lando Calrissian

Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

BigoBoys

I had many drinks and stayed awake for the finish.

Cold_Roses_80

I listened to John Tesh all week leading up to the game. 

hogpowr

I sat on the same spot on the couch,........I missed auburns TD, I was in the bathroom.  Now I have to sit on that same spot,.....all season.
Welcome Coach Bielema!

Pignutx32

Gotta eat pork!

Had the game morning breakfast of a sausage biscuit, add ham, add bacon, from Hardees....

Then during the game continued a steady diet of pork.........

you are what you eat!  And I am a pig!

cubbie

Iv got the sports section from the vandy game still laying in the bathroom. I wont throw it away till we win the SEC championship.
If you were a Hotdog would you eat yourself? I know I would.

SPAL

Quote from: cubbie on October 08, 2006, 07:01:23 pm
Iv got the sports section from the vandy game still laying in the bathroom. I wont throw it away till we win the SEC championship.

haha, i just realized i still have the sports section from friday of vandy week sittin in my locker at work...

Quote from: Cold_Roses_80 on October 08, 2006, 06:49:36 pm

you sir are HARDCORE

Hawgrox

RazorNick

I just felt in my bones that we would win, I hope for more joint pain on Saturdays until the season is over.

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on October 08, 2006, 07:05:34 pm

you sir are HARDCORE

There are Hog Fans, and then there are masochists...
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

antonio65

I had to pee the entire second half but held it since we were doing so well. My wife told me my taking a whiz was not gonna to cause the Hogs to lose but I was takin no chances.  True story.

SPAL

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on October 08, 2006, 07:16:01 pm
Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on October 08, 2006, 07:05:34 pm

you sir are HARDCORE

There are Hog Fans, and then there are masochists...

as long as he dont start cutting himself if we lose...

Hawgger

I ran around the courtyard of the Crowne apartments with my flag after every score and yelled "GO HOGS".  I was a hit with all the neighbors who would come out on their balconies to cheer me on.  I have a picture but it is not loaded onto my computer yet.  I also ran out there and called the hogs after the game was over.  No one joined me though, I think they were amazed at how drunk I was at 2 in the afternoon.  Had a blast though!
Alligator, Alligator, Alligator Piss.  If SH*T was a college They'd call it Ole Miss.

Hotty Toddy, Gosh Almighty, who the hell are we?  Flim Flam, Bim Bam, WHO THE FU@K GIVES A DAMN!!!

help-us-butch

i went to a bar friday night, while having a drink i looked down at the table beside me, and there was a penny, i looked at my buddy and said if that penny is heads up, the hogs will win tomorrow, i went in for a closer look, sure enough...heads up, stuck it in my pocket for the night, will have the penny for the rest of the season...... :razorback:

Joe Davis (USS Razorback)

my great granny crocheted a hog around an empty miller high life bottle about twenty years ago.  I give that little hog a pat before game time.

gopigsgo

Drove to Jasper Ala. Fri. nite then down to Auburn Sat. am sat on the 40 yardline in the middle of the orange idiots took their sheite for 26 minutes of scoreboard time then let them have it after they were sucked in by the humble  puton. Arrived late due to bad turn in Birmingham. Went to hog section with 8 minutes left in game at the urging of orange nation  :D Can't speak for the sore throat today!

Mr. Prozac

Same U of A shirt since Utah State (haven't worn the one I wore during the USC game since). Also got a new pair of Razorback Crocs as a gift from the wife and son. Wore 'em during the game--now I gotta wear 'em in cold weather if we keep winning...Oh, and the two pre-game beers, with additional beverages as needed.

Quote from: U.S.S. Razorback on October 08, 2006, 07:28:41 pm
my great granny crocheted a hog around an empty miller high life bottle about twenty years ago.  I give that little hog a pat before game time.

nice..

N.Boarn

Ever since the Tenn 98 game I realized that I PERSONALLY HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH WHETHER WE WIN OR LOSE.
If you think otherwise, you are a fool.

Joe Davis (USS Razorback)

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on October 08, 2006, 07:31:46 pm
Quote from: U.S.S. Razorback on October 08, 2006, 07:28:41 pm

nice..

I will take a picture of the hog when I get home, I am out of town at the moment.  Look for it maybe tomorrow night.

ballhog™

I sat in the recliner I sat in for the vandy game with my cell phone in the same place.  While we were doing well I didn't change channels during commercial breaks (because I didn't after the first series on defense).  When we had a bad series I did change channels to try and get us back on track.
Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

ColinRagan

we're 4-0 this year when I have worn my lucky Happy St. Patrick's Day boxers

rowdyhog

As bad as I hate to admit it I stayed off HOGVILLE until the game was over. I had been on the official game threads during the other games and I did not help the team one bit.  When I stayed off we dominated the #2 team in the country.  Against my better judgement, I will have my wife hide my laptop from me during each remaining game this season. 

Quote from: N.Boarn on October 08, 2006, 07:32:03 pm
Ever since the Tenn 98 game I realized that I PERSONALLY HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH WHETHER WE WIN OR LOSE.

I'm a fool, then.

Pignutx32

Quote from: antonio65 on October 08, 2006, 07:18:55 pm
I had to pee the entire second half but held it since we were doing so well. My wife told me my taking a whiz was not gonna to cause the Hogs to lose but I was takin no chances.  True story.

sometimes wives just don't understand....

ballhog™

I'm glad we are all willing to take one for the team.
Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

David Brent

Quote from: N.Boarn on October 08, 2006, 07:32:03 pm

That's no fun!  The only thing I learned from the '98 Tennessee game was that punching a hole through the wall only made me feel worse.  

TennesseeRaz

Well, I didn't DO anything, but as I was getting ready to take the Auburn exit off I-85, I saw an Auburn flag blow off of a vehicle and get hit by a following vehicle.  The thing shattered into about 30 pieces.  The next mile, a State trooper pulled over a SUV that was loaded with Auburn (Tiger / Chickenhawk) signs.  I turned to my wife and told her:  "I think it's going to be a good day!"

LZH

I just realized something amazing this weekend.  Almost every Saturday that I down a bottle of Smirnoff, the Razorbacks seem to have a game scheduled.  And even more amazing, we have won 4 out of 5 of those games (except last Saturday...Jose Cuervo - oooh, I don't wanna even think of that day again).  4 out of 5...that's like 99% winning percentage or something.  What are the odds? 

Quote from: LedZepHog on October 08, 2006, 11:08:36 pm
I just realized something amazing this weekend.  Almost every Saturday that I down a bottle of Smirnoff, the Razorbacks seem to have a game scheduled.  And even more amazing, we have won 4 out of 5 of those games (except last Saturday...Jose Cuervo - oooh, I don't wanna even think of that day again).  4 out of 5...that's like 99% winning percentage or something.  What are the odds? 

LMAO