Previous topic - Next topic

Who will Win

Arkansas
123 (47.3%)
Auburn
137 (52.7%)

Total Members Voted: 0

The_Bionic_Pig

The Ghost of Fred Talley Predicts a upset!!!
Arkansas 28 Auburn 24
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

We lose by 14, moral victory, we're young and comin', tough to win on the road, still a lot of football to play, blah blah BLAH BLAH FREAKING BLAH!!!!!!!!!
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

cubbie

If you were a Hotdog would you eat yourself? I know I would.

cubbie

If you were a Hotdog would you eat yourself? I know I would.

hoginator

Why do I always do this?

Hogs 24
Tiger Eagles 21
Someone who doesn't stand for something will fall for anything...

PigmundFreud

Ahenso

HogsRule

**Judgement on coaches withheld pending further information**

No Hate Zone

SPAL

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

dbaileyway7

If we run the hunh, Hogs 31  Tigers 21

If we don't, Hogs 10  Tigers 38

cane1sthog2nd

hogfan13

Quote from: Hognoxious Jr on October 06, 2006, 07:51:00 am
Mustain has started 3 games and even though he hasn't been to a place like Jordan Hare..I still like the chances.

Hogs-28

Tigers-21

Mustain will throw for 2 TD's. 1 to monk and another to Crawford.
D-Mac will run for 2 More
Reggie will step it up after the Hogs trail 21-10 at Half

threeNout

mykidsdad

After "hearing" the gameplan from Chuck and other NUTT mouthpieces I can now make my prediction.

Ark 10
Aub 42

Jacob "2 Scoops" Johnson

ched come back pls

seanj22

bigguy551122

perfection is all i expect.

MissPiggy2

ironhog227

Quote from: ironhog227 on October 06, 2006, 12:14:47 pm
when a pitcher gets early run support, it becomes much easier to pitch effectively even for one who is average.  i think it is crucial that we score a td early, and get out to the lead.  if we can do that, i believe our defense will respond with a solid performance giving us a chance to win the game.  so my prediction, if we score first with a td we will hold the lead going into the 4th quarter, at that time, i feel our freshman will have to have 1 drive that gets us into the in-zone for us to win the game.  yeah, this seems like to simple of a formula for us to have a chance to win the game, and i know that is a big if that we score a td early to take the lead.  but if we score first, get ready for a dog fight tigers.  if auburn scores first to grab the early mo, its gonna be a long morning. before you ridicule me, just wait and see. so basically, the first 6 minutes of the game will tell you the story.  just my thoughts and go hogs.

ironhog227

Quote from: ironhog227 on October 07, 2006, 12:43:59 pm
when a pitcher gets early run support, it becomes much easier to pitch effectively even for one who is average.  i think it is crucial that we score a td early, and get out to the lead.  if we can do that, i believe our defense will respond with a solid performance giving us a chance to win the game.  so my prediction, if we score first with a td we will hold the lead going into the 4th quarter, at that time, i feel our freshman will have to have 1 drive that gets us into the in-zone for us to win the game.  yeah, this seems like to simple of a formula for us to have a chance to win the game, and i know that is a big if that we score a td early to take the lead.  but if we score first, get ready for a dog fight tigers.  if auburn scores first to grab the early mo, its gonna be a long morning. before you ridicule me, just wait and see. so basically, the first 6 minutes of the game will tell you the story.  just my thoughts and go hogs.

ironhog227

Quote from: ironhog227 on October 07, 2006, 01:39:47 pm

trufanofhogs

Guess what? We stomped their their arrogant asses. And whats more, we can play better.

JIMMY BOARFFETT

My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.

threeNout

nailed the 17 point margin of victory.

(38-21) = (27-10)

But I ain't gloatin', just happy to celebrate with darksiders and Huggers alike.

Doug

Quote from: Douglas on October 06, 2006, 05:57:59 pmI think this game is going to be MUCH closer than people realize.  I'll say the Hogs win it with 6 points of breathing room.

33 - 27 HOGS
I am VERY happy that Arkansas totally shattered my projections!

I've summarized my thoughts in KEYS to beating Auburn... (No relation to KEYS, the poster)
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

JIMMY BOARFFETT

My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.

hogrocker

Sdalehogfan

Quote from: ironhog227 on October 07, 2006, 02:21:20 pm
Quote from: ironhog227 on October 07, 2006, 01:39:47 pm
Props to you, Ironhog, on your prediction.  Pretty close to what happened.

Sdalehogfan

HOGSWEAT

Sdalehogfan

HOGSWEAT

Quote from: Sdalehogfan on October 08, 2006, 02:03:21 am
Quote from: AR Taco04 on October 08, 2006, 01:56:01 am
I did, mine was right

Nice pick!  WPS!! :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Ok, I lied, ;) I modified my post, I actually picked Auburn 27 Arkansas 10, but I got the score! haha, but man it feels GREAT being wrong!