Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas-#2 Auburn Score Prediction Thread

Started by hogfan13, October 01, 2006, 10:05:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

litmachog

I love the Hogs chances but I just don't see it happening.  It will be close in the 1st half and the Tigers will pull away in the second half.

Tigers - 27  Hogs 17

Hogeye_Pierce

First TRUE road game of the year. MM and the O get rattled.

We hold it close for a half, but then our D wears down and MM throws three picks, two for TDs.

The howling begins anew
Cry HAVOC and let slip the Hogs of war!

roothog

WOOOOO PIG SOOOOIIEEE

Razorback88

Razorback Jedi

The score will be closer than the game. They'll manhandle us, we'll turn the ball over 3-4 times, we will score 18-24 points, they'll score 30-37. We lose.

MHHog

HOGS-- 21
tigers-- 20

WPS!!!
:razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Nap

Hate to go against my Razorbacks, but....

Auburn:  34
Arkansas:  16
I still can't believe that Fuzzy's is gone...

casken

35-17 Auburn.

Again, I'd love to be wrong.

WPS :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
"The human capacity to know the good and the right is distorted by the human will to fulfill desire."-Dallas Willard

fortcityhog

my first unbiased insticts tell me 28-10 Tigers.... our d steps up HUGE. mustain is on.... ??   
20 Hogs
17 Tigers
We have trouble in the red zone and actually make 2  FG's... watch for gus to pull some rabbits out of his had and catch auburn not looking.  he has had two weeks to prepare and knowing we are a huge underdog.  could be a fun game

MJ2

OnYourToes

Tigers/Eagles - 24
Hogs            - 27

If we lose, I hope we cover.  17 points is doable, right?
Quote from: Fresh Legs on September 22, 2006, 09:56:48 am
Quote from: OnYourToes on September 22, 2006, 09:48:23 am
The wife's b-day was this past Tuesday, I got her a gift certifiacte for a message, she is going to redeem it Saturday, around 2:35ish.  I had it planned all along.  House to myself, game on, free to yell as loud as I can!!!!!

You sir are a genius!

BloodRedHog

:razorback: 13
Auburn 31

Take Auburn...we won't cover the spread.
Handling all your mortgage and home financing needs...

claycohog

socalhogcaller

I never ever never will go against the hogs.
So I won't give a prediction.

bigyellowdog

mckinneyhog

I believe if Ark. can somehow open up the offense and be successful throwing the football then we have a great chance at stealing this game.  I truly believe this will be a close game down to the very end.  After watching several other SEC teams the first 5 weeks, I don't think there is a hands down favorite in each division.  I do believe that Auburn and LSU are just a tiny step above the rest of the teams. For all those predicting a Auburn blowout, you are going to be saddely mistaken by the results after this coming Saturdays game, and you can quote me on that.  My gut tells me Auburn will win a close game, but I would not be in shock if Arkansas pulls this game out.  Arkansas is much better than alot of you think, even with a freshman quarterback. 

Hogeye_Pierce

Quote from: mckinneyhog on October 02, 2006, 01:30:57 pm
I believe if Ark. can somehow open up the offense and be successful throwing the football then we have a great chance at stealing this game.  I truly believe this will be a close game down to the very end.  After watching several other SEC teams the first 5 weeks, I don't think there is a hands down favorite in each division.  I do believe that Auburn and LSU are just a tiny step above the rest of the teams. For all those predicting a Auburn blowout, you are going to be saddely mistaken by the results after this coming Saturdays game, and you can quote me on that.  My gut tells me Auburn will win a close game, but I would not be in shock if Arkansas pulls this game out.  Arkansas is much better than alot of you think, even with a freshman quarterback. 

As one who is predicting an Auburn blowout, I would DEARLY LOVE to be wrong. I will be as happy as anybody with a Hog win.

Painful previous experience compels me to predict an easy AU win. This has little to do with the developing offense and EVERYTHING to do with a porous, banged-up, and paper thin defense.

AU has too many weapons for our D to contain as they showed last year at OUR PLACE. I disagree with Reggie Herring on one point in that I believe that this D played about as well as it could against Alabama and it STILL required a couple of miracles to pull off that win.

I just get visions of how so many of you were going off before the USC game about how we were going to win by a couple of TDs. Well, Saturday is another painful dose of reality IMO.

Like I said, I would LOVE to be wrong but history is definitely on my side here.

mckinneyhog

Hogeye,
I am one that did not predict Arkansas to beat USC.  I never even entered that subject.  I am just going by what I have watched so far this year as far as  SEC games are concerned.  Since the game is at Auburn, you might be right, but I personally think this will be a close game.  I never said Arkansas would win, I just think Arkansas is better than most people are giving them credit for, and have a realistic chance at winning.   

Hogeye_Pierce

Quote from: mckinneyhog on October 02, 2006, 02:16:22 pm
Hogeye,
I am one that did not predict Arkansas to beat USC.  I never even entered that subject.  I am just going by what I have watched so far this year as far as  SEC games are concerned.  Since the game is at Auburn, you might be right, but I personally think this will be a close game.  I never said Arkansas would win, I just think Arkansas is better than most people are giving them credit for, and have a realistic chance at winning.   

Like I said, I really hope YOU are right here. I never would be one of those who would root for the Hogs to lose for WHATEVER selfish reason I might have. That would be like dissing your own family.

Bottom line is, the Hogs will need to play a near perfect game AND get some turnovers from Auburn in order to realistically have a chance this Saturday. Neither of those things has even come CLOSE to happening yet. Taking the optimistic view of things, though, that would certainly indicate that we are due.

BigArkyintheRock

October 02, 2006, 03:30:06 pm #74 Last Edit: October 02, 2006, 03:32:41 pm by BigArkyintheRock
I'm going out on a limb here, but I think it might be a real close game...

Until FJ takes the opening kickoff 95 yards and scores a TD!! And then Mitch lights up the board with 5 TD passes after that!!! And DMAC gets 2 TD's and runs for a snappy 228 ya-u-wds for the day...Woohooo....!!! And FJ breaks loose for another long TD, and ROJO, while executing the triple option to a T...gets it in the zone to cap things off late in the 4th quarter. 10TD's in all...AND get this...we make ALL 10...count 'em 10...of our PATs!!!!

Shake rattle n' roll! That kool-aid sho tastes my-tea fine 2-day brotha! 2-day!! Oh Yah!!

Final Score:
Arkansas - 70
Auburn- 3

They get a lucky field goal that bounces in off the upright on their first drive of the game...then the Hogs switch to their Amoeba defence and shut down the Tigers the rest of the game.

WPS! :razorback:

PS: Arkansas 27, Auburn 17
And in the 10th year, the Razorback faithful finally fired Houston Dale Nutt! Preach this, brotha!

If you want to eliminate the mental mistake - FIRE HDN! WPS!

fortcityhog

gotta love the creativity here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  10!  i give it a 10!!

Dugann

By Gosh He Didn't Come Back To PAINT!!!!

SooiecidetillNuttgone

His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

BattleHawg

Sao Ming

On the road, dismal record there, SEC tilt, dismal record there.  Auburn, Top 10 team, dismal record there.

Auburn 31
Hogs 10

Close in the first half as always, AU stretches it out for the 3TD win in the second.

blake

excoach

jackwalker

October 03, 2006, 10:56:16 am #83 Last Edit: October 03, 2006, 10:58:04 am by jackwalker
MORE GUS, LESS HOUSTON:

AU 31
UA 24

MORE HOUSTON, LESS GUS:

AU 28
UA 17

ALL GUS (HUNH), HOUSTON MISSES THE BUS

AU 35
UA 38
HOW CAN YOU FIRE A COACH AFTER A 10 WIN SEASON?

THE SAME WAY YOU BENCH A QUATERBACK WHO NEVER LOST A GAME HE STARTED

If HDN does more with less...what happens when he has more?

Oh wait...2003...nevermind. Oh...and 2007...

AnArkky

"TOUCHDOWN ARKANSAS!!!!!"
          GO HOGS!!!!!

razorback903

As I said about a week ago.

Arkansas 17
Auburn  14

40 something FG with time running out.

GO HOGS!!!  Beat Auburn...I BELIEVE!!!

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
John McCain likes to say that he'll follow bin Laden to the Gates of Hell, but he won't even follow him to the cave where he lives.

Hawgzilla

Warbuzzards-28
       Razorbacks-17  :razorback:

RAZORBART

AUBURN               41
ARKANSAS             14

Well Mike, their field is a different shade of green than ours and their stripes are whiter and that just kept us off balance all afternoon.

demonHOG1013

Hogs-27
Auburn-24
Arkansas shocks the world as we hit a 47 yard field goal as time expires!!

Either that or Auburn win 42-21

Tusks

sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

demonHOG1013

Quote from: RAZORBART on October 03, 2006, 11:45:06 am
AUBURN               41
ARKANSAS             14

Well Mike, their field is a different shade of green than ours and their stripes are whiter and that just kept us off balance all afternoon.

HAHA...aww...Good Stuff!

Razorback88

Quote from: Razorback88 on October 02, 2006, 10:41:02 am
Auburn 31
Hogs 3

Prove me wrong Hogs!

Wow, I was very wrong.  This crow isn't so bad!  Go Hogs! We're in the driver's seat!

hogfan13