Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Alabama Vs Florida

Started by Since 1894, September 30, 2006, 03:02:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Since 1894

AL up 7 zip on a defensive td on a Leak Fumble.

Roll Tide
The first thing I heard today was that he grew up on a pig farm. That's quite a start in my book. And my last memory was watching him hang 70 on Nebraska. Just those two facts are enough (for me to like him). Then, I hear that he's out of the Hayden Fry-Bill Snyder-Barry Alvarez coaching tree. Oh, that's enough for me to like a lot. Then, I hear he's got a 27-year-old wife. Okay, we can stop. I like him.

BARRY SWITZER- Former Arkansas Asst. Coach
Quote given to Clay Henry

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State:

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

RazorWire

Bubba up 7-0 on the Gators

Bobble on snap leads to fumble , picked up by Hall recovers and lumbers for TD

101st Hogborne

I'm hoping the Tide upsets those Gators only cuz it will go along way in giving us credibility. What about you?

Tide's up 7-0 at the moment.

hogfan13

gatecrasher

Quote from: 101st Hogborne on September 30, 2006, 03:04:49 pm
I'm hoping the Tide upsets those Gators only cuz it will go along way in giving us credibility. What about you?

Gators have too much firepower for Tide to handle.  Florida wins by at least 10.

AFWarrior83

Hogville member since 2005.

HoopS

hogfan13

aristotle

Bama has been on the short end of some bad calls too. And what's up with Florida's uni's? That is different.

hawg23

bama looks like they have far superior talent on both lines than florida
"Was like a full crowd scene at the food lines"

Since 1894

End of the first and it pretty much is all AL
The first thing I heard today was that he grew up on a pig farm. That's quite a start in my book. And my last memory was watching him hang 70 on Nebraska. Just those two facts are enough (for me to like him). Then, I hear that he's out of the Hayden Fry-Bill Snyder-Barry Alvarez coaching tree. Oh, that's enough for me to like a lot. Then, I hear he's got a 27-year-old wife. Okay, we can stop. I like him.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State:

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

r-neezy

In the 1st QTR, Florida's Offense looking much worse than our Offense.

101st Hogborne

Quote from: gatecrasherfan on September 30, 2006, 03:05:51 pm
Quote from: 101st Hogborne on September 30, 2006, 03:04:49 pm

Gators have too much firepower for Tide to handle.  Florida wins by at least 10.

I think you may be suprized. I know our running game found it alot easier against that Tide's front line than Florida is right now. I say Tide wins big on the road!

WilsonHog

If we want to win the SEC West, wouldn't it sort of help us to have Alabama lose a few games?

r-neezy

Quote from: aristotle on September 30, 2006, 03:08:07 pm
Bama has been on the short end of some bad calls too. And what's up with Florida's uni's? That is different.
The announcers say it is there 100th year of football. So they are wearing throw backs today

hawg23

i hope so makes us look a lot better if BAMA boat races Florida...i am cheering my ASS OFF for bama...roll tide roll

Since 1894

Hey,

Aren't you a "so called mod"???

Combine these threads!

WilsonHog

I'm thinking we might want Florida to win.

Alabama is in our division aren't they? Seems logical to believe it might actually help us if the Tide loses.

hawg23

RazorWire

101st Hogborne

Quote from: hawg23 on September 30, 2006, 03:10:50 pm
i hope so makes us look a lot better if BAMA boat races Florida...i am cheering my ASS OFF for bama...roll tide roll

Hawg23......just curious; whats the context behind Carrie U in a Hog shirt? Where did you find that photo? Is she a Hog Fan? I'm sure you've probably explained it before but I missed.

hawg23

nah division is thicker than water....GO BAMA...moves us up in the polls trust me..and our power ranking will move big time

Since 1894

Quote from: WilsonHog on September 30, 2006, 03:10:00 pm
If we want to win the SEC West, wouldn't it sort of help us to have Alabama lose a few games?

Yea, it would.

But are you not suppose to root for your division first and your conference second?

RazorWire

It's the make us look better thing. And do you really wanna cheer for Floriduh ?

hawg23

She was dating a U of A guy....from what i hear she is more a HOG FAN than OU or OSU.the ton she is from has a lot of hog fans from what i hear

101st Hogborne

Quote from: WilsonHog on September 30, 2006, 03:11:40 pm

Alabama is in our division aren't they? Seems logical to believe it might actually help us if the Tide loses.

Granted.....but it still strengthens our RPI and overall credibility if they win. Plus, I hate Florida; does that count?

Go Hogs!

hawg23

she was in f-ville for a radio thing..hence the pic

r-neezy

Quote from: WilsonHog on September 30, 2006, 03:11:40 pm

For stregnth of schedule purposes, it will benefit Arkansas if the Tide beat Florida. Also, we own the tie breaker over the tide. So we would have to lose one more conference game than the tide for them to get ahead of us

Since 1894

Quote from: RazorWire ® on September 30, 2006, 03:13:27 pm

It's the make us look better thing. And do you really wanna cheer for Floriduh ?

Do you REALLY WANT to cheer for Alabubba???

hawg23

jimmy johns is a better tailback than darby...tough tough runner

RazorWire

Announcer just used the word slapped® ...

Alert the U of A

hawg23

also john parker wilson reminds me of stoerner...tough average arm average runner...but a winner...i like the guy he is tough as nails getting up after the Butu hit last saturday

WilsonHog

I want to win the SEC West.

That means that come the Saturday after Thanksgiving we have to have a better won/loss record than Alabama, Auburn, LSU, Mississippi State, and Ole Miss. 

Hey, what can I say. I tend to value logic and reason greatly.

RazorWire

Quote from: Since 1894 on September 30, 2006, 03:15:08 pm
Quote from: RazorWire ® on September 30, 2006, 03:13:27 pm

Do you REALLY WANT to cheer for Alabubba???

Yes , I mean really ; what else do they have besides football ?

r-neezy

Did you see Wilson running for Bama.  He ran the ball on us quite well. He looks good so far against UF

RazorWire

Quote from: WilsonHog on September 30, 2006, 03:16:56 pm
I want to win the SEC West.

That means that come the Saturday after Thanksgiving we have to have a better won/loss record than Alabama, Auburn, LSU, Mississippi State, and Ole Miss. 

Hey, what can I say. I tend to value logic and reason greatly.

Oh great another " hugger " using the logic arguement  ;)

hawg23

bama needs to pass here...the run wont get them in the endzone

hawg23

Dugann

GO BAMA!! ROLL TIDE!!! RUN FORREST RUN!! :razorback:
By Gosh He Didn't Come Back To PAINT!!!!

hawg23

that LT for bama is a freshman...he is HUGE wow

RazorWire

hawg23

Sao Ming

hawg23

Sao Ming

Wait.  Sorry.  Flashback from last week. 

RazorWire

... Ah there's the bubba kicking game we know and love ...

Hollywood_HOGan

we were really really lucky to escape agaisnt another terrible team last week.

Actually i would prefer Florida to win because Bama is in our division and that high ranking by Florida's name might get Auburns attention. Gotta hope for every advantage possible for next week.

Florida needs to freakin throw the football.

RazorWire

For all of you that bashed Mitch last week ...

You need to study what Joe Kines does to QB's

HogFansReunited

I have only been watching for a few min. but it looks like florida is playing extremly bad.

FNUTT®!!!
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

hawg23

alabama's D is also playing really well