Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone watching the Auburn South Carolina Game Tonignt On Espn?

Started by Mike Shelton, September 28, 2006, 06:12:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Izual65

Im glad that auburn won, otherwise they'd gun for us. the game shows that they have weaknesses. We have a slight chance.

Reaganite

The Hog

Quote from: Reaganite on September 28, 2006, 09:52:45 pm
How many of us already had SC chalked up as a win for the Hogs?
To many things can happen between now and then.  Injuries!  If your talking about today, USC would win.
Quote from: whitemeat on September 28, 2006, 09:54:05 pm
Maybe the best thing for the hogs is that this was close hard game for Auburn.  Will they have a let down against the hogs?
Don't think so.  Tube will make it a rough week to get them on track.  They almost let it get away.  They have plenty of time to rest.
Automatic RUN!

bigred7987

Thats exactly what I wanted in that game...For Auburn to show signs of weakness yet still win the game.  We know what to do now its up to our coaches to make a successful gameplan

hog caller

sportscrazy

Great game.  Tuberville has the talent but Spurrier the brains.  As he gets more talent at South Carolina these games will be wins instead of the so called respectable losses.  Spurrier was the reason that game was close.

whitemeat

No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care.

PiggoBitttys

Quote from: sportscrazy on September 28, 2006, 09:56:42 pm
Great game.  Tuberville has the talent but Spurrier the brains.  As he gets more talent at South Carolina these games will be wins instead of the so called respectable losses.  Spurrier was the reason that game was close.

I do respect SOS as a great coach, but I wonder when SC struggles beating Wofford just a few weeks ago. It won't be near as easy to get the talent to Columbia as it was to get it at Gainseville. I wouldn't ever count the Gamecocks out of a game, because of Steve, but that doesn't mean they're going to become Florida anytime soon.

werehog

Forget Florida, the old ball coach did a great job at Duke lifting the Blue Devils to respectibility plus.