Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Auburn predictions

Started by Reb-87, September 25, 2006, 05:56:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

razorback903

40 something yard FG with time running out.

Auburn 14
Arkansas 17

GO HOGS GO!!!

Beat Auburn...I BELIEVE!!!

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
John McCain likes to say that he'll follow bin Laden to the Gates of Hell, but he won't even follow him to the cave where he lives.

Pig Power

Auburn     38
Hogs        17

They are better!!!

dasheets12

kitshicker

24-23 Hogs in double OT.......oh wait, deja vu
   seriously, 35-14 Aub.....and it kills me to say that

TOM "tbw1"

Guvhog has not called me from the office of the Grand Exalted Head Coach so I have to do this on my own.

I hate that cow college on the plains Auburn--42

Arkansas--14

http://home.hiwaay.net/~pcasteel/cowtip.htm
http://home.hiwaay.net/~pcasteel/aubfamily.html
http://home.hiwaay.net/~pcasteel/aubdriver.htm
Well see, there's your problem. What you should be thinking is, what would Harry Rex do?

Torqued pork

MF

Auburn 35
Hogs 13 (another missed PAT)
"Public sentiment is everything. With public sentiment, nothing can fail; without it nothing can succeed." ~ Abraham Lincoln

Hawgon

49-7.  Auburn scores at will in the second half as our defense wilts.

hogfan4life56

JBucc

Read the guidelines for signature images.

hogcaller1

What the he!! does it get anyone really to predict a blowout AGAINST their own team.  If it happens, are they happy to predict it? If it doesn't, don't they feel foolish for being so down on their team? I'm not sure, but I won't ever predict a blowout loss, even if sometimes it may happen I will NEVER expect it....but call me a homer....

Arkansass 38, Auburn 17 (shades of 2002....DM runs wild like Talley)
but I think my heart tells me we don't win if Auburn scores 17...

Arkansas 14, Auburn 13

The Hog

I do not think we will score many points at all.  Maybe 7 and that could be a stretch.  If that is the case our defense better bring their A+ game.  LSU brought theirs and lost.  If we get the breaks we had against the other in state school it could be interesting.

Beat the War Eagles, Tigers or Plainsmen, ever what they are called.
:razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
Automatic RUN!

urhogdaddi

31-28

Jeremy Davis 23 yard field goal with 8 seconds for the win
Hogs,....Nutt,......Heath,......Polish Sausage

DEVICEHIGH

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on September 25, 2006, 11:56:19 pm
Quote from: ThaRockArkansas on September 25, 2006, 11:52:55 pm
Auburn 34
Arkansas 13

Mustain gets knocked out in the 3rd quarter....

Auburn will put all kinds of pressure on him all day long.

Now this is just negative.  I understand your fears, but a few breaks hear and there that Coach Nutt knows how to capitolize on and we might find ourselves in a running game struggle!

We could pull this out if it goes into OT!

Wheres your Hogs spirit, WPS!

GHG!

Someone else is on notshavins account?
Hillbilly? I prefer Appalachian American

devildog

Auburn 21 Hogs 10

Tuberville goes conservative protecting an insurmountable 21-3 lead
Hogs score meaningless TD in fourth qtr.

Dances With Hogs

Football team with real head coach 37 team with want a be coach 13
Quote from: MF on September 26, 2006, 04:39:14 pm
Auburn 35
Hogs 13 (another missed PAT)

sowmonella

Hogs 17  Barners 16  They miss an extra point!
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

Brand X Hog Fan

Quote from: Reaganite on September 25, 2006, 06:08:24 pm
AU 41
14 UA

Ain't that one of them hominies?

I think its gonna be Auburn on 3 big plays and a couple sustained drives against our still befuddled defensive coordinator. Offense will show up and keep it interesting.

Hogs    17
Auburn 31

But I hope we kill 'em. Remember 1978, Orange Bowl, Defense . . . it covers a multitude of the offense's sins . . .
"I want to give you [Arkansas] something you've never had." - Coach Bielema, December 5, 2012, the beginning of a Dynasty!

Quote from: oldbear on January 14, 2013, 07:56:49 pm
The recruiting rankings guarantee success about as well as getting Lee Corso to choose your team as the winner.

losthawg68

Quote from: southeasthog on September 25, 2006, 09:52:09 pm
27 to 21 Auburn.

Sorry guys but Auburn is not the second best team in the country and cannot hang 50 on us like some of you want.

Well put, Pop.  I don't think it will be pretty, but it is going to be exciting.  Wish I could watch... it isn't nationally televised is it?
Re:  I just came into some money...
Quote from: cosmodrum on April 01, 2011, 01:34:40 pm
Why money...didn't have a sock or tissue handy?

Quote from: Slacker on August 14, 2012, 10:57:10 pm
God Damn you Lost....

WestMemphisHogFan

Brand X Hog Fan

Quote from: hogcaller1 on September 26, 2006, 05:07:34 pm
What the he!! does it get anyone really to predict a blowout AGAINST their own team.  If it happens, are they happy to predict it? If it doesn't, don't they feel foolish for being so down on their team? I'm not sure, but I won't ever predict a blowout loss, even if sometimes it may happen I will NEVER expect it....but call me a homer....

Arkansass 38, Auburn 17 (shades of 2002....DM runs wild like Talley)
but I think my heart tells me we don't win if Auburn scores 17...

Arkansas 14, Auburn 13

Reality isn't always as it seems but in this case, common sense dictates that Auburn is a 2 TD favorite over our Hogs. Just because someone predicts a "blowout" doesn't make them evil, a darksider, or a non-fan. The question was what we expect in the game, not what we want to happen.
"I want to give you [Arkansas] something you've never had." - Coach Bielema, December 5, 2012, the beginning of a Dynasty!

Quote from: oldbear on January 14, 2013, 07:56:49 pm
The recruiting rankings guarantee success about as well as getting Lee Corso to choose your team as the winner.

hog caller

crap[ on their raqting lets go play tough rasorback football and take it to them . anything is possible if your head is right during the game. they may just take us to lightly. hope, i hope, i hope. Ark 28 Auburn 21

loserhog3-7

jresrev

I'm gonna go with the same score from last year.
Auburn-34
Hogs-17

fortcityhog

Realistically....
38 auburn
13 arkansas

Dreaming.... all the good things we've seen at different times throughout our brief season finnally all comes together in one game.  Mitch grows up a little and darren mcfadded makes a few ppl miss.  Defense has to be HUGE and keep the ball out of AU's hands.  Special teams has to be clean.  To win this game arkansas will have to play 100% mistake free football and im not so sure we're going to be able to put everything (off,def, sp teams) together in one ball game, especially against this caliber of a team, but a turnover and a score, change of momentem.... crazy things have happened?  the best way to beat auburn is with cox and irons on the sidelines watching. 
everything comes together.
mustain has a huge game.... we will go blow for blow and .....
arkansas 24
Auburn  20

gus better take this two weeks and cook up something special.

fortcityhog

this previous dream is considering auburn in looking ahead with the SEC contender behind us.  USC throwing us a beating makes them overlook some important keys gus will show them in the 2nd half.

loserhog3-7

Where did you get those mushrooms?

moley_russells_wart_hog

my head says no , but my heart says yes yes

HogsRule

Arkansas 48
Auburn 7

Team of destiny
**Judgement on coaches withheld pending further information**

No Hate Zone

HogsRule

Arkansas 48
Auburn 7

Team of destiny
**Judgement on coaches withheld pending further information**

No Hate Zone

Michaelt

Arkansas 27
Auburn   20

The defense won't be able to stop Irons fully, but might hold a little better in the red zone, maybe force a couple more turnovers.
MM and DM are due for a great game, and this one could be it.
Hearing God's voice means not listening to the noise of the world around us.

barbourman2

To all loyal hog fans...Go Hogs Go...To all others...HaHa