Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Besides the Razorbacks what other CFB Team do you cheer for

Started by Adrenaline_Junkie, September 24, 2006, 11:47:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Adrenaline_Junkie

Besides the Hogs, I'm all about Michigan baby. The hell with Ohio St. Michigan #1 in all time winning and winning percentage (.783), the biggest stadium (114,000 capacity), the best uniforms, and a great fight song. Michigan and Ohio St. meet undefeated this year. Right it down

Reb-87

Actually i like Bama got a lot of Family there and every now and then ill go West Virginia

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

jamie72921

Bless your heart

Rawkus

UCA.  Gotta root for my own college of course..

And I'm fairly partial to West Virginia as well.

Adrenaline_Junkie

yraciv

Michigan too! Can't wait till they take it to the Buckeyes in an undefeated matchup.

Hoop

Blaming Alex Wood for any problems with the offense is like blaming a spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being fat.-Swino

Hiring Dana Altman would be about as sexy as waking up in the morning to find your grandma with one tit in the coffee and the other in the oatmeal. -Wilsonhog

PORK CHOP

usc trojans....i grew up in southern california   and whoever  is playing texas

Adrenaline_Junkie

Bobb
Quote from: Bania on September 24, 2006, 11:51:19 pm
Louisville

Nobody's touching Bobby P.............he just signed a 10 yr deal and he's gonna turn that team into a monster

BigArkyintheRock

Iowa Hawkeyes and Fresno State. I've always liked Pat Hill's style of take on anyone, anywhere, anytime.

WPS! :razorback:
And in the 10th year, the Razorback faithful finally fired Houston Dale Nutt! Preach this, brotha!

If you want to eliminate the mental mistake - FIRE HDN! WPS!

Izual65

ohio state. they beat miami for the nc and knocked texas out for this year. plus, they're gonna kill ND and beat michigan. they're gonna beat every team that i hate except USC, and they might do that, too.

Hong Kong Sooey

September 24, 2006, 11:57:19 pm #12 Last Edit: September 25, 2006, 10:14:12 pm by Hong Kong Sooey
TAMU, because they hate Texas more than we do.

Adrenaline_Junkie

I've never liked UCA..............they really don't have anything. Ohio St. needs to die..........wait till they play Michigan. We're getting revenge. But I do agree................Troy Smith is no longer human............he has ice running through his veins.

enl35794

I'm a Missouri fan. They're my number two team, and they haven't been too great, but it's lookin like they're comin around. Chase Daniel is legit. And I too amd a Michigan fan. I've always liked Michigan. As a kid, I thought goin to Michigan would be awesome. They got the history and tradition. All the prestige. The sweet helmets (come on, thats why anybody likes Michigan). Of all the teams in contention to win the title, I'm pullin hard for the Wolverines.

1. Go Hogs!
2. M-I-Z  Z-O-U (that is so gay)
3. Go Blue!
"And I took the butcher knife and put it up to her neck. I said if you want to live to see tomorrow, you better start frying them eggs a little bit better than what you frying. I'm tired of eating sloppy, slimy eggs."

Jesco White

RootnShoot

I don't follow them but if the scores come up I will look, and if a game comes on I will cheer: Wyoming, Nebraska, and Alabama.

I have a connection to each state.
There are more important things.

Adrenaline_Junkie

pbjones81

Quote from: Adrenaline_Junkie on September 24, 2006, 11:50:23 pm
Why all the WVU love. I don't get it

I honestly cant explain this, but a couple years ago I was flipping through the channels and caught the end of a high scoring high stakes WVU game with VA Tech.  Tech was heavily favored, but WVU came away with a last minute win and Ive liked them ever since.  I still know nothing about them, and up to that point, had never even watched a game of theirs in my life. But for some reason I just like them.  Maybe its the fact that they burn couches when they win big games, i dont know.  Maybe its because theyre just something new.....something besides USC, OU, Michigan etc etc.  Know what Im saying? 

However, I might "root" for a team if Im flipping through the channels and find a good game, but I could NEVER ever ever get emotionally attached to a game of any team other than the razorbacks. 

Example:  My parents grew up in Colorado, and moved the family to Arkansas when I was very young, so they didnt grow up being hog fans like I did, several times in the past when the hogs would lose a game, my dad will suggest: "Why dont you just become a fan of another team?"
.....Excuse me?  I cant even grasp the thought of doing that?  Its like trying to train yourself to like sewing.  Does anyone else feel the same way?

dhornjr1

None.

I bleed Razorback red and I have never rooted for any college but Arkansas in football, basketball, baseball, etc.

I never will, either.

pioneerbasketball

pbjones81

Quote from: Izual65 on September 24, 2006, 11:55:52 pm
ohio state. they beat miami for the nc and knocked texas out for this year. plus, they're gonna kill ND and beat michigan. they're gonna beat every team that i hate except USC, and they might do that, too.

Good point....

Quote from: enl35794 on September 25, 2006, 12:08:56 am
I'm a Missouri fan. They're my number two team, and they haven't been too great, but it's lookin like they're comin around. Chase Daniel is legit. And I too amd a Michigan fan. I've always liked Michigan. As a kid, I thought goin to Michigan would be awesome. They got the history and tradition. All the prestige. The sweet helmets (come on, thats why anybody likes Michigan). Of all the teams in contention to win the title, I'm pullin hard for the Wolverines.

1. Go Hogs!
2. M-I-Z  Z-O-U (that is so gay)
3. Go Blue!

I dont exactly like Michigan, but I have no reason to dis-like Michigan.....I just dont have any ties to them and dont care either way but I guess I am the only person breathing that doesnt like their helmets.  Everyone talks about them being the best but I think they are hideous....just my personal opinion though and I guess when you have the all time best football record who cares what the helmets look like.

Cresthog

I have connections with....

Notre Dame, Florida, LSU, Tennessee, and Michigan.

I hate ND. Can stand Florida and LSU. Hate Tennessee. Michigan doesnt really matter to me at all.

alohawg

I've been in Hawaii a long time and I guess they are my 2nd team, but if they lose it does'nt really bother me at all. On the other hand when the Hogs lose, I am sick, pissed off, you name it, I HATE it! So really it's all about the Razorbacks for me.  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

fortcityhog

i play alot of video games online and such... ive kinda always enjoyed playing with Oregon and Ohio State(even before they were #1)   
But undisputed heart with these HOGS!!!
WHOO PIG SOOIE!!!

enl35794

Yeah, as for hate, automatically, I hate any team that starts with Te-. Such as Texas. Tennessee. Texas A&M, Texas Tech, I'll even hate Tennessee State if there is such a thing. All teams in the state of Texas are awful, and I hate them. Excluding the Memphis Grizzlies and Redbirds, every team in Tennesse, I hate. I hate Ohio St. Bunch of tools. I hate Oklahoma and Nebraska. And last but not least, I hate Florida.
"And I took the butcher knife and put it up to her neck. I said if you want to live to see tomorrow, you better start frying them eggs a little bit better than what you frying. I'm tired of eating sloppy, slimy eggs."

Jesco White

fortcityhog

ive got some Oklahoma hate myself.... im glad they got "ducked"!!!!!!!!!!

Adrenaline_Junkie

I don't understand why the OU hate is so much. I'd much rather hate Tx than OU. Stoops is a good coach and Adrian P is a god. What's not to like.........besides being OU

bigyellowdog

Hawg_Heaven

Penn State!  Notre Dame until this year. I just don't like the way they hyped them up so much.

hogfan47

C L martin

Fort Smith Ark    

start the healing process now

Anson Marlow

/list]

hogfan064

Quote from: pbjones81 on September 25, 2006, 12:51:31 am

I honestly cant explain this, but a couple years ago I was flipping through the channels and caught the end of a high scoring high stakes WVU game with VA Tech.  Tech was heavily favored, but WVU came away with a last minute win and Ive liked them ever since.  I still know nothing about them, and up to that point, had never even watched a game of theirs in my life. But for some reason I just like them.  Maybe its the fact that they burn couches when they win big games, i dont know.  Maybe its because theyre just something new.....something besides USC, OU, Michigan etc etc.  Know what Im saying? 

However, I might "root" for a team if Im flipping through the channels and find a good game, but I could NEVER ever ever get emotionally attached to a game of any team other than the razorbacks. 

Example:  My parents grew up in Colorado, and moved the family to Arkansas when I was very young, so they didnt grow up being hog fans like I did, several times in the past when the hogs would lose a game, my dad will suggest: "Why dont you just become a fan of another team?"
.....Excuse me?  I cant even grasp the thought of doing that?  Its like trying to train yourself to like sewing.  Does anyone else feel the same way?
Quote from: pbjones81 on September 25, 2006, 12:51:31 am

I like WVU too.  Don't know why, but I do.  I still haven't figured out what their first down cheer is when everyone waives their hands in the air like they would be calling the Hogs.  Ever seen this? 

Other teams I like

Arkansas State
South Carolina
Newberry College
Wyoming
Southern Miss

LA HAWG

John Futrall

Quote from: Adrenaline_Junkie on September 24, 2006, 11:47:10 pm
Besides the Hogs, I'm all about Michigan baby. The hell with Ohio St. Michigan #1 in all time winning and winning percentage (.783), the biggest stadium (114,000 capacity), the best uniforms, and a great fight song. Michigan and Ohio St. meet undefeated this year. Right it down

+1 (virtual)...Grew up in Michigan where I was taught to HATE the Buckeyes! GO BLUE and GO HOGS!!!

Brosshog

I also keep up with the Oregon Ducks. Alot of my family is from there.

kitshicker

jdhoover

I lived in Louisville for 4 years, so I started to cheer for them.  Of course, I always keep track of Arkansas school against other schools (ASU, UCA, UAPB, etc).
Don't mistake my support of the Razorbacks and their coaches with the acceptance of mediocrity.

hoggystyle78

Arkansas is BY FAR AND AWAY my #1 favorite college football team, but I also like Michigan and whoever is playing Texas.

arkjay19

UCA in ASU, and then any other SEC team not playing us.  Have to support the SEC since all outsiders don't understand the level of talent in this conference.

whitemeat

No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care.

HoggySTruman

I like most of the old SWC (I miss the SWC) except that school in Austin

Talon

Ark Tech Wonder Boys

The team playing Texas (UT)

The team playing ND

HogFaninGA

Any team that beats Georgia--you have to live here to know why.

Ashdownpanther

First and Formost the Hogs,
All my life I have disliked Notre Dame, but for the last two years ( since my niece has been going there) I have pulled for them.  I also like Florida ( when they aren't playing us) and Rice ( since I live in Houston)