Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just remember this..

Started by synthartist69, February 21, 2018, 09:49:56 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HogInThaGrove

Quote from: Razorback_Mack on February 23, 2018, 09:25:29 am
I'm not angry. I pull for the Razorbacks. When the PTB decide to fire the coach then the coach will be fired. I think people that are quiet as a church mouse when the hogs are winning and then come out of the woodworks to complain when the hogs are losing are cry baby punks. If that makes me an angry raged filled person then so be it.

I always thought being a fan meant supporting the team during the good times and when the ship is going down. You people are not coaches and you don't work for the athletic department. If you want to coach, then go get your degree and coach. If you want to pull your donations, then pull them. But quit crying like a little baby on a message board where people don't even know who you are.

Someone get this guy a Xanax.

Razorback_Mack

ShadowHawg

Quote from: code red on February 22, 2018, 10:31:09 am
Losing the next 3 is a real possibility.  1 road win all year.

Are you counting Georgia or Ole Miss as the only road win?

porkinsons disease

Quote from: jst01 on February 23, 2018, 07:30:39 am
Here's why it takes too long for AR to realize they need to move on from a coach. Most AR fans, like this raging anger filled guy, are just fine with being competitive. As long as the stands are full and he gets to do the Hog call really loud. Win or lose, who cares, at least it was competitive and we were loud!!
Nailed it. A ticking time bomb in the making...any questioning or criticism of Lord Mike results in personal attacks instead of acknowledging that our concerns might have some merit and we simply want our Hogs to be better. Just ignore the concerns,continue promoting mediocrity,and continue spewing your rage Mack.
This hiding behind he has a great recruiting classcoming in crap is just another excuse for this man. you could give this man M. Johnson and Larry Bird togather and he still would not win. he is a pitiful coach who can,t coach a lick.-fcj 1/22/2011

MikePiazza

Quote from: porkinsons disease on February 23, 2018, 10:46:50 pm
Nailed it. A ticking time bomb in the making...any questioning or criticism of Lord Mike results in personal attacks instead of acknowledging that our concerns might have some merit and we simply want our Hogs to be better. Just ignore the concerns,continue promoting mediocrity,and continue spewing your rage Mack.

Flip side of the coin is you could realize that Mike isn't as bad as you think he is and that maybe he's been coaching against a stacked deck, as evidenced by the news that has started to come out today and will unfurl over the next few weeks.

Would you rather have Mike gotten caught on a FBI wiretap today attempting to broker a $100K deal for Malik Monk to come here for one year? Or done things the right way and lost to the eventual national champion, of who players definitely got paid on.
Identity theft is not a joke, Jim. Millions of families suffer every year.

porkinsons disease

Quote from: MikePiazza on February 23, 2018, 10:57:35 pm
Flip side of the coin is you could realize that Mike isn't as bad as you think he is and that maybe he's been coaching against a stacked deck, as evidenced by the news that has started to come out today and will unfurl over the next few weeks.

Would you rather have Mike gotten caught on a FBI wiretap today attempting to broker a $100K deal for Malik Monk to come here for one year? Or done things the right way and lost to the eventual national champion, of who players definitely got paid on.
Nope. I think Mike is a good coach and an even better man. The frustrating part is that he is hell-bent on playing a certain way,even if it's not working. True point guards seem unattainable for us. We have 6-11 post players chasing quicker guards 25 feet from the basket while our 6-1 guards are getting posted up down low. The game has changed since our glory days. Unfortunately it seems we are still stuck in a time warp.

No malice towards Mike. But, unless he changes some things I'm afraid he has pretty much reached his ceiling here. He has stabilized our program , but being in the tourney every/most years is a pipe-dream. One man's opinion and I know that Mike is not going anywhere soon, unless he chooses .
This hiding behind he has a great recruiting classcoming in crap is just another excuse for this man. you could give this man M. Johnson and Larry Bird togather and he still would not win. he is a pitiful coach who can,t coach a lick.-fcj 1/22/2011