Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Joe, it's grate man!

Started by Chorizo Hogriguez, February 18, 2018, 08:40:42 am

Previous topic - Next topic

pigture perfect

This thread is comedic gold. Love it.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: Skandar Jackson on February 18, 2018, 05:44:06 pm
I admit I'm a hater.  I hate everything and everyone.  I was just borned to it I guess. 

I'd like to see Joe set some more records.  That's really more important to me than anything else.

Except me....I know deep down you dig me....

PRJ

247Hog

Man, i'd love to beat UK and Cal so bad, Ashley Judd would start calling the Hogs.
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

raz1965

Posters get on hogville an say the Razorbacks are headed to the nit, the Razorbacks want win 2 more games in the SEC an such and this at mid season , and then they defend there statement as facts. A objective opinion is worded totally different than that. FCJ does get carried away at times, however no worse than many do in the other direction. Some posters have a mission to steer the pot. Now that the season is winding down the real facts as to the Razorbacks situation is much better than the negative posts , that so much crawled FCJ's skin. When Joe tells some to eat crow, they need to decide how it should be cooked.  Woo Pig. Take down big blue.

Rudy Baylor

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: Rudy Baylor on February 19, 2018, 09:01:03 pm

is that near Alpena?

I have never seen Mexican blackbird in Alpena....

PRJ