Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jimmy Dykes

Started by BannerMountainMan, February 17, 2018, 09:31:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BirmingHam

Quote from: Randohoggie on February 17, 2018, 09:43:56 pm
They aren't employees.

But, they are representatives of the university and subject to the authority of the university for their actions while representing the university.

hogfan10

Hog_Fink

Quote from: BirmingHam on February 17, 2018, 09:47:33 pm
But, they are representatives of the university and subject to the authority of the university for their actions while representing the university.

good for them being engaged & standing up for something they believe I'm. Instead of arguing over
DER NAWT SPECTIN OUR TREWPS
maybe you could excercise a different perspective & understand why people feel like racism is still in an issue

clinging to protect your illusions

hogfan10

Quote from: galactivation on February 17, 2018, 09:59:00 pm
good for them being engaged & standing up for something they believe I'm. Instead of arguing over
maybe you could excercise a different perspective & understand why people feel like racism is still in an issue

But not near the issue that some people want it to be.
Wonder why some hope it never goes away$.

3of5-2

Quote from: galactivation on February 17, 2018, 09:59:00 pm

Since they have people like you that like to use Ebonics in a discussion that you want turned into racism, I'm sure they will be glad to know that they have you on their side.

Dr. Starcs

Could we please officially trash this?

Hogz87

Quote from: popcornhog on February 17, 2018, 11:54:49 am
I did not think he was alone in that prediction.

Lots of folks still reasonably believe that UK is talented and athletic enough to make a deep run in the NCAA tourney even as an 8, 9, 10, 11 seed.
They did a few years ago as an 8-seed.  Their team/season was similar to this one where they just couldn't quite seem to get their act together despite all of the talent on the team, got into the tournament as an 8-seed, got their crap together (with some insanely clutch play in the tournament), and lost in the national championship game.  It wouldn't surprise me if they did the same thing this year, although I think that 2014 team had more/better talent than this year's team.

However, this is a weird year in college basketball where there's not really any great teams.  Instead, there's a lot of good teams so a 6-9 seed making a deep run to the Final Four wouldn't surprise me.  Maybe Kentucky does get their act together and makes a deep run as a middle-seed like they did in 2014. 

Randohoggie

HogFoo

Quote from: Karma on February 17, 2018, 09:29:45 pm
Hogfoo is a Russian bot.
sure thing dude,  and you would be one of the kids who would cry because your participation trophy wasnt as big as the kids that worked hard to get 1st place.  Probably enjoy eating tide pods as well.  Haha

Uk is talented, but this year more than in perhaps Crappilaris time at uK , all those dudes are playing hero ball. They are not buying unto what he is telling them.  They probably have enough talent to beat any team, but, as the saying goes there is no "i" in team.
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

Randohoggie

Quote from: BirmingHam on February 17, 2018, 09:47:33 pm

That's true.  Although I wouldn't say it is absolute.