Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Reggie Perry

Started by NWAHog479, December 18, 2017, 02:21:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NWAHog479

Anybody know what kind of numbers he's putting up in his senior year?

The Hogfather

Quote from: NWAHog479 on December 18, 2017, 02:21:53 pm

$100s and $100s of points.

FineAsSwine

Quote from: The Hogfather on December 18, 2017, 02:32:44 pm
$100s and $100s of points.

Okay guy, haha. Waiting for the FBI update.
Hogs up! Covid down!

Amityvillehogger

I'm $ure he'$ having a $olid and $ound $enior $eason. Mi$$i$$ippi $tate is getting a good player. $ure wish we could have held on to him. Oh well, the $un will ri$e tomorrow.
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

GoPigs69

Quote from: NWAHog479 on December 18, 2017, 02:21:53 pm

Google broken on your computer?

NWAHog479

Quote from: GoPigs69 on December 18, 2017, 11:40:40 pm
Google broken on your computer?

The sites I have looked at did not have his stats unless you have a paid membership

rzrbackramsfan

I'm pretty sure he's averaging 2 points, 1 assist and 1 rebound a game while averaging 30 minutes a game.  He just couldn't stay hungry after getting paid.

redleg

He'll be at MSU for one season and then gone. Kinda like that top ranked kid that signed with Mizzou...who will probably never even play a game for them.
The "one & done" is total b******t!
If it ain't broke, fix it till it is.

1highhog

Quote from: redleg on December 19, 2017, 02:56:50 pm
He'll be at MSU for one season and then gone. Kinda like that top ranked kid that signed with Mizzou...who will probably never even play a game for them.
The "one & done" is total b******t!

I hope RP is just with the bulldogs long enough and I hope that Gafford stays another year so that Gafford tears RP a new a hole.

The_Bionic_Pig

Well last Wednesday he had 24pts & 22rbs...
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

stacking

it will be great to watch Super Gaff punk him next year

Dr. Starcs

Maybe he'll join Lavars league. Course, he'd prob take a pay cut there.

FineAsSwine

http://www.nbadraft.net/2019mock_draft

Gafford number 12 in 2019 and Perry didn't make the cut.
Hogs up! Covid down!

Wooderson

Quote from: FineAsSwine on December 20, 2017, 07:03:32 pm
http://www.nbadraft.net/2019mock_draft

Gafford number 12 in 2019 and Perry didn't make the cut.

As a fan I sure wish that was reversed, but happy for Mr. Gafford.  I don't think it's hyperbole to say that Coach Anderson's most important recruiting job will be recruiting Mr. Gafford again. 

Next years team will really need him to sustain this momentum.
Give me liberty, or give me death!

hogwood

Quote from: Wooderson on December 21, 2017, 07:33:35 am
As a fan I sure wish that was reversed, but happy for Mr. Gafford.  I don't think it's hyperbole to say that Coach Anderson's most important recruiting job will be recruiting Mr. Gafford again. 

Next years team will really need him to sustain this momentum.

According to this he won't be getting drafted until 2019, which means he plays the 18-19' season. This is probably the best scenario for us as Hog fans. We get another year from Gafford and he becomes a lottery pick. Personally I wish we had a sophomore leave and become a lottery pick every year.

247Hog

Quote from: hogwood on December 21, 2017, 12:19:39 pm
According to this he won't be getting drafted until 2019, which means he plays the 18-19' season. This is probably the best scenario for us as Hog fans. We get another year from Gafford and he becomes a lottery pick. Personally I wish we had a sophomore leave and become a lottery pick every year.

Exactly. Player would help the Hogs while improving their development. Which would improve draft stock and we could use as a selling point to recruits.
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

The_Bionic_Pig

Guy's again this isn't Reggie Perry's decision it was Been Howland when he agreed to "play ball" when Mom needed financial assistance and started hinting of a possible decommitment last Spring.

Ben Howland stepped in just like he did for Shabazz Muhammad at UCLA. The Mississippi State basketball program committed five secondary Recruiting violation's since Howlands arrival.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

cityhog

Quote from: The_Bionic_Pig on January 02, 2018, 11:13:45 pm
Guy's again this isn't Reggie Perry's decision it was Been Howland when he agreed to "play ball" when Mom needed financial assistance and started hinting of a possible decommitment last Spring.

Ben Howland stepped in just like he did for Shabazz Muhammad at UCLA. The Mississippi State basketball program committed five secondary Recruiting violation's since Howlands arrival.

and yet they continue to beat our arse.

ShadowHawg

Quote from: cityhog on January 03, 2018, 01:35:06 pm

I believe cheating gives those who cheat an advantage.

Pork Ranger

Quote from: ShadowHawg on January 04, 2018, 02:32:55 pm
I believe cheating gives those who cheat an advantage.

True. When do we start?

KlubhouseKonnected

A swing and a miss
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

HogFoo

yes but it did take a 40-12 free throw advantage for Piss st to do it!   
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

The Hogfather

Quote from: HogFoo on January 08, 2018, 12:47:14 am
yes but it did take a 40-12 free throw advantage for Piss st to do it!   

$o what?

HogFoo

Quote from: The Hogfather on January 09, 2018, 10:29:36 pm
$o what?
well, it's not like it was a huge blowout loss and the team looked horrible during the entire game. No that's not the case at all.  People are all set to jump off the bandwagon no sooner than they hopped on.  Yes we lost.  Our bench not playing in the same capacity as it has most of the early season is the biggest reason being.  Hogs played good in MSU game. Should have easily have won that game.  But when you have foul calling that gives a 40-12 advantage to one team, that's a huge hurdle to overcome. So what?  Come on bro! 
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

The Hogfather

Quote from: HogFoo on January 09, 2018, 11:25:24 pm
well, it's not like it was a huge blowout loss and the team looked horrible during the entire game. No that's not the case at all.  People are all set to jump off the bandwagon no sooner than they hopped on.  Yes we lost.  Our bench not playing in the same capacity as it has most of the early season is the biggest reason being.  Hogs played good in MSU game. Should have easily have won that game.  But when you have foul calling that gives a 40-12 advantage to one team, that's a huge hurdle to overcome. So what?  Come on bro!

Check my other posts re: Perry/MSU.  They are cheaters.  That's why Perry is going there AND why there was such a discrepancy in fouls.