Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hunter Henry

Started by mizzouman, November 29, 2017, 08:32:15 am

Previous topic - Next topic

mizzouman

Lost a bet to fellow Mizzou TE on the Chargers.  He seems to really love wearing that shirt.

Ok, I'm rubbing it in a little which I usually don't do.  But, just couldn't help it this time.

Sho Nuff

I hope he gets some good ointment for the rash that will cause.

SamBuckhart

Love Hunter. Hate the shirt.  :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

Amityvillehogger

That might be the ugliest puke yellow shirt I've ever seen. Misery feel for the Misery Tigers
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

pghawg1

U can tell Hunter was real happy.

Billy Bats

Come on Hunter, we got a big fantasy playoff matchup this weekend...get your head in the game!

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: mizzouman on November 29, 2017, 08:32:15 am
Lost a bet to fellow Mizzou TE on the Chargers.  He seems to really love wearing that shirt.

Ok, I'm rubbing it in a little which I usually don't do.  But, just couldn't help it this time.
Of course being from Arkansas he's a man of his word and honor. He obviously didn't like wearing the shirt, however, a deal is a deal and needs to be honored. BTW while you're laughing now there will be a day in the not too distant future when the "worm will turn" as it always does. Don't get too damn smug 'cause you WILL eat your words.

Dropkick

If he bet on the Hogs he deserves to wear that disgusting shirt. It would be good for eating hot dogs in though. (hides the mustard stains)

The Hogfather

Quote from: Amityvillehogger on November 29, 2017, 09:01:31 am
That might be the ugliest puke yellow shirt I've ever seen. Misery feel for the Misery Tigers

This.  They truly have the ugliest uniforms/colors in the world.

mizzouman

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on November 29, 2017, 09:41:38 am
Of course being from Arkansas he's a man of his word and honor. He obviously didn't like wearing the shirt, however, a deal is a deal and needs to be honored. BTW while you're laughing now there will be a day in the not too distant future when the "worm will turn" as it always does. Don't get too damn smug 'cause you WILL eat your words.
Ha, never been smug.  I've never came on here to boast about Mizzou beating Arkansas.  This is just in fun.  Relax. 

mizzouman

Quote from: The Hogfather on November 29, 2017, 10:15:22 am
Maybe that's the key to beating Arkansas.  Just wear ugly uniforms.

Birminghog

Tenner says "Hi."

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: mizzouman on November 29, 2017, 12:57:56 pm
Ha, never been smug.  I've never came on here to boast about Mizzou beating Arkansas.  This is just in fun.  Relax.
Well one thing we can all agree on: you're a troll.

The NewEra

Quote from: mizzouman on November 29, 2017, 12:58:47 pm
Maybe that's the key to beating Arkansas.  Just wear ugly uniforms.

For the past few years all you had to do was have a better coach, which you did.  I hope that changes after this year.

Congrats on your win.

mizzouman

mizzouman

Quote from: The NewEra on November 29, 2017, 01:09:58 pm
For the past few years all you had to do was have a better coach, which you did.  I hope that changes after this year.

Congrats on your win.
Actually worried that Arkansas would win.  Thought it would be very close and the spread was way too much.  Actually, very entertaining game that could have gone either way. 

FraggleHog

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on November 29, 2017, 01:06:57 pm

I actually think mizzouman is as rational a poster from a SEC opponent that we have on this board.
Calling the Hogs from DFW

supersaint

Looks like baby poop.  Awful color. 
There's no sense in nonsense when the heat is hot.

razorbrass

Man they must have hit him upside the head one too many times in the NFL.  No one in their right mind would bet on this years Arkansas team.
Ladies and Gentlemen can I please have your attention.  I've just been handed an urgent and horrifying news story and I need all of you to stop what you are doing and listen!

Ragnar Hogbrok

Um, might I suggest to HH:

"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

Yamahog

Is that a cross between piss yellow and puke green?

Youngsta71701

Quote from: mizzouman on November 29, 2017, 08:32:15 am

He looks miserable.
"The more things change the more they stay the same"

The Hogfather

Quote from: supersaint on November 29, 2017, 03:00:34 pm
Looks like baby poop.  Awful color. 

Perfect comparison.  You nailed it.

Inhogswetrust

Naw. That would be Tennessee.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

geauxhawgs

Thank GOD he at least didn't lose it to an LSU or Texas fan!!!!!!!!!

From Tusk Till Dawn

Or...

Pudgepork

Look on the bright side.  Mizzouman coming here saves us from having to go to their wasteland and gig him about their program

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

longpig

Shoulda taken the points
Don't be scared, be smart.

Dado

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on November 29, 2017, 01:06:57 pm

mizzouman is one of the nicest posters around