BILL WALTON OFFICIAL THREAD

Started by gangstaback, November 24, 2017, 02:51:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

gangstaback

"Ooooo pig Sooie"

"Can you subtract 40?"

"Trey Thompson showing his understanding of chemistry biology and evolution"

maxhog5

How the hell does this guy have a job announcing?  Worst in the history of the game.

gangstaback

"Johnny Cash is gonna write a song about this debacle in here"

"And the big blue wave curls over the top"

"Did you watch Phil Knights speech on YouTube? No? Well it's from 2012"

gangstaback

"Have you ever been to the bottom of hell's canyon and looked up?"

"What years were the Lewis and Clark expedition?"

"Vortex 1 was one of the monumental events in human history"

hawgball40

Rbill

I love his honesty. Any announcer who isn't afraid to say anything he wants is okay by me. I love how candid he is about our weaknesses for example.

zebradynasty

Has no business covering a game! Rambling on like a crack head barking at cars!

HouSwine

Ironhawg

Just too random for me.  I actually like to hear facts about the game, not about his bike.

hawgball40

he has been constantly throwing shade at the hogs all game long. right before that last time out "joel berry, restoring order to the universe"

mhsbc59

He needs his tounge ripped out at the root
I have changed my sig line of over 4 years that was never a problem until May 5 ,2011

Nolan's Boots

Did he just say he hitchhiked to the 1977 nba championship parade? This guy's a quack
Pigs Gon Fly Today Brotha

hawkhawg

I don't mind all the talking.  Its the split screen of him talking that drives me crazy

tkclark

At the 4 minute mark I gave up and started watching the football game.  that is how terrible Walton is

alohawg

The Bill Walton- world's most annoying man thread.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

3dawghawg

BW is the WORST announcer I have ever heard........

Cmheinley

He is fugging unbearable. How does he have a job? Surely noone finds him either entertaining or informative. 

hog golf

I rather enjoyed it. Wouldn't want to listen to him very often but these two games are quite possibly the only times i will hear his "insights" all year long.

I can handle him twice a year. Dude has lived a lot of life and read a lot of books.
I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize

hogwood

I am glad that he was removed from the top 50 NBA players of all time list this year.

RebHog

Walton "This is the best game I have ever seen Gafford play"

other guy " Your first time seeing him play was yesterday"

Walton "I know"

Sorry I love this lol this dude is out there but sprinkle him in a game here and there and its a nice change of pace for me.

RebHog

Quote from: hog golf on November 24, 2017, 05:10:41 pm
I rather enjoyed it. Wouldn't want to listen to him very often but these two games are quite possibly the only times i will hear his "insights" all year long.

I can handle him twice a year. Dude has lived a lot of life and read a lot of books.

Didnt read this before I posted but totally agree!

lasthog

For the first and only time watching a sporting event on TV, I turned off the sound.

Covering the Hindenburg disaster:  Announcer, " Oh, the humanity. "  BW: Hydrogen is lighter than air and is combustible. Sort of like one of my old teammates, he would blow up at the smallest thing. I remember one time...

panchodeana

"I was amazed to learn that the Columbia River ranks 38th in the world in terms of cubic feet of water flow." The guy is like my 8th grade science teacher who drove me crazy spouting useless trivia.

deserthog

I've watched basketball my entire life and have never ever seen a production crew split the screen to show announcers. I'm wondering if Bill has pancreatic cancer or something. Totally inexcusible if otherwise. And I am a Walton fan.

RebHog

Quote from: deserthog on November 24, 2017, 07:41:35 pm
I've watched basketball my entire life and have never ever seen a production crew split the screen to show announcers. I'm wondering if Bill has pancreatic cancer or something. Totally inexcusible if otherwise. And I am a Walton fan.

Ya I didn't like that either.

Hoggish1

He was amusing yesterday. Today I watched above the rim.

lowellgeorge

I don't ever want him to moderate a Hog game again! :puke:

TennesseeRaz

Narcissist.  So thankful for the mute button today.

kid squealer

It was and he is a freak show!  I called Espn and shared my disdain for their split screen and maniacal color commentator.  That dude hit a high in 1977 that he has never come down from.  I sure hope and pray that he never calls another Hog game again. 
SMITE ME JACKWAGONS!!!  I NEED TO BE THE -1 KING!!!

HotlantaHog

I kind of like Walton when he is talking about the game. It is too much about Bill Walton-- about four or five times too much, a little is fine. And I hate the split screen.