Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Razorback vs Tar Heels Prediction

Started by Mr. Porkleone, November 23, 2017, 09:20:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinto

Quote from: hawgball40 on November 24, 2017, 11:56:16 am
hopefully our guys aren't too fatigued. They gave alot of energy last night to beat OU. Meanwhile, UNC cruised in a snoozer

Portland was giving them a game in 1st half

Nolan's Boots

I predict Bill Walton talks more about the sudden spike in Space Ship fuel prices and Awesome bike trails off the coast of the Oregon river than the actual game.
Pigs Gon Fly Today Brotha

Pinto

Quote from: HawgHeadCheese on November 24, 2017, 12:00:20 pm
I honestly think we're a better team. Luke Maye is there go to guy who is a unathletic stretch 4 and should have a hard time getting his shot off against Thomas and Bailey, Theo Pins on doesn't handle on ball pressure well, and Joel Berry isn't as good as advertised IMO. The hogs are actually more athletic than UNC. I think we win by 7. 82 to 75.

I wouldn't go that far. I just hope we come out firing at all cylinders and they are off. Can't have bad droughts today

Atlhogfan1

Hogs win. Program is due for a win like this.  Roy has always whined about playing physical teams.   Wasn't able to watch but we beat a good team yesterday because we have a good Anderson type team.  It wasn't an upset and this one won't be much of one but will still start to open eyes. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Tejano Jawg

For starters, I just want to be physical with these guys. I want some guys put on the floor, I want to send a message. And sure, after all that, I still want a W. (Hogs by 5.)

Since yesterday I've been thinking about that NC traveling/charge no-call from the NCAA Tourney last year. And that was just one of the sorry calls/no-calls. It's still a sweetgum seedpod in my butt. I want revenge.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

Slater

Quote from: Dropkick on November 23, 2017, 09:31:31 pm
UNC will benefit from a few late questionable calls and barely beat us.

Gosh, that has never happened before
FASTEST 40 ILUVMIKE

WorfHog

hawgball40

Quote from: Pinto on November 24, 2017, 12:01:03 pm
Portland was giving them a game in 1st half
Were they? Curious how, did they look in your opinion. beatable?

010HogFan

Quote from: hawgball40 on November 24, 2017, 01:41:09 pm
Were they? Curious how, did they look in your opinion. beatable?

They are a very different team than the one we played last year. Without Jackson and Meeks they don't have a huge inside presence. Luke Maye is an ok player, nothing special though. Limiting Joel Berry and Theo Pinson's production will be key. We are probably a little more athletic across the board, but they like to run. They are very beatable with no ref shenanigans.