Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I saw Cole Kelley getting a hotdog during the game!!

Started by checkraiser88, November 18, 2017, 03:13:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

checkraiser88

Großer Kriegschwein

This is my non-signature signature.

HogPharmer

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

Hogarusa

I'll ride the wave where it takes me

hog of steele

007 License To Squeal

Quote from: HogPharmer on November 18, 2017, 03:17:58 pm
Hot dog or corndog? Isn't he from Louisiana?

I laughed out loud!!!   Funny stuff right there.
******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

Wild Bill Hog

HogPharmer

Quote from: checkraiser88 on November 18, 2017, 03:21:01 pm
https://twitter.com/BarstoolUA/status/931947035967750145

Poor bastard gotta wait in line for a hot dog now! I know CBB NEVER waits in line for his hot dogs! ESPECIALLY during game time!
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

rljjr

Poop Hoggy Hogg

So what? He ain't on the team anymore. He'll probably be playing for the college in his hometown next year anyways

Boardon Hamsay

How dare he, a suspended player, attend a game as a student and dare to partake in concessions. /s

You people are complete idiots...
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: checkraiser88 on November 18, 2017, 03:21:01 pm
https://twitter.com/BarstoolUA/status/931947035967750145

Great work. You filmed a student getting a hot dog. Congrats on that. What will you do with your "most overreactive post and tweet of the year" award?
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

OtterHog

Quote from: Poop Hoggy Hogg on November 18, 2017, 03:26:40 pm
So what? He ain't on the team anymore. He'll probably be playing for the college in his hometown next year anyways

You must be a Ty Storey fan, he's back this week.

(notOM)Rebel123

Dang...leave the dude alone. He's had a tough week. Give Cole a break. Geez.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

BoarnSupremacy

HogPharmer

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on November 18, 2017, 03:34:10 pm

I wonder if he was trying to get a beer at the concession stand

hog of steele

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on November 18, 2017, 03:34:10 pm

Yeah, tough week. Buy him a beer!

P.s. If you get the DUI, you take your lumps.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: hog of steele on November 18, 2017, 03:38:02 pm
Yeah, tough week. Buy him a beer!

P.s. If you get the DUI, you take your lumps.

Him standing in line at the concession stand...I'd say he already has.
Just Lighten up in the guy.

mckinneyhog5

Did you notice if he got an extra shot of mustard?
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

GunnerHawg70

Quote from: Darrell Royal's Floating Flaming Fulminating Spectral Head on November 18, 2017, 03:28:36 pm
How dare he, a suspended player, attend a game as a student and dare to partake in concessions. /s

Hahahahaha!!! Good ol' MMQB never fails with BS rhetoric...I'm surprised it took you this long to figure it out!!! LMAO!!!!
+100000000000000000000

Poop Hoggy Hogg

The Hawg Marshal

hog of steele

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on November 18, 2017, 03:39:32 pm
Him standing in line at the concession stand...I'd say he already has.
Just Lighten up in the guy.

Nah. That's just one part of his lumps.

Rudy Baylor

Quote from: Darrell Royal's Floating Flaming Fulminating Spectral Head on November 18, 2017, 03:28:36 pm

(notOM)Rebel123

OS2 (SW) Razor Back

Is he a ketchup or a mustard and onions kinda guy?
The Giants win the penent!!!!!The Giants win the penent!!!
Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the Earth.
I can't believe what I just saw!!!!
Down goes Frazier!!!! Down goes Frazier!!!
Do you believe in miricles?!?!?!

HogPharmer

hog of steele

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on November 18, 2017, 03:44:41 pm
True...why pile on the kid?

I am going to draw attention to a few weeks of negative internet posts aren't exactly "piling on." But he gets this for the same reason anybody does. He did something stupid. Good news is that he will get another chance. He can make better choices and it will all go away.

I wouldn't Raz him for getting bad grades. I wouldn't Raz him for dropping a pass. But choosing to get behind the wheel drunk is beyond stupid. You do that or hit a lady, or host a walk-out, and I am going to pick on that scab.

hog of steele

Razorback_Mack

MountieDawg

I guess he is not suspended anymore.  I game for a DWI seems weak for a program that is "not a win at all cost program" and a coach that puts character above all else.
SEC!

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: hog of steele on November 18, 2017, 03:49:38 pm
I am going to draw attention to a few weeks of negative internet posts aren't exactly "piling on." But he gets this for the same reason anybody does. He did something stupid. Good news is that he will get another chance. He can make better choices and it will all go away.

I wouldn't Raz him for getting bad grades. I wouldn't Raz him for dropping a pass. But choosing to get behind the wheel drunk is beyond stupid. You do that or hit a lady, or host a walk-out, and I am going to pick on that scab.

well then why don't you go to Fayetteville and speak to Cole face to face and explain that he is a scab, instead of bashing him on a message board?

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: Razorback_Mack on November 18, 2017, 03:52:40 pm
Moderators, delete this stupid crap.

Ditto. I thought player bashing was grounds for banning

checkraiser88

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on November 18, 2017, 04:02:10 pm
Ditto. I thought player bashing was grounds for banning

When did I bash the player? Tell me what words I used great one?

BallHog1

Quote from: 007 License To Squeal on November 18, 2017, 03:20:50 pm
I laughed out loud!!!   Funny stuff right there.
Might have been comedic gold in the 6th grade but really not that impressive beyond that.

SPAL

Hog-Corleone

This is my word, and as such is beyond contestation.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: checkraiser88 on November 18, 2017, 04:02:58 pm

Quote from: checkraiser88 on November 18, 2017, 04:02:58 pm
How do you know I was referring to you? A tad defensive aren't we?

Rayzback

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on November 18, 2017, 04:01:18 pm
well then why don't you go to Fayetteville and speak to Cole face to face and explain that he is a scab, instead of bashing him on a message board?

Don't think he's being mean....

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=to%20pick%20at%20the%20scab
Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missin

BOAR_N2BWILD

Should have taken him to the south end zone club and bought him a beer.
Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Him, who gives me strength."

007 License To Squeal

Quote from: BallHog1 on November 18, 2017, 04:03:36 pm
Might have been comedic gold in the 6th grade but really not that impressive beyond that.

Well, excuuuuse me, Mr. Scrooge!  smh....
******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

LJHOG

Quote from: checkraiser88 on November 18, 2017, 03:13:41 pm
Can you believe it!
Should have seen him on field instead of Storey.  We're in the SEC.  This uncommon integrity crap has got to go.

Sivad

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: HogPharmer on November 18, 2017, 03:22:55 pm
Poor bastard gotta wait in line for a hot dog now! I know CBB NEVER waits in line for his hot dogs! ESPECIALLY during game time!
Bert keeps them in his pockets like Charlie from It's Always Sunny. #pocketdogs
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

dfwalumdad

cole will be available for missouri according to bert.

Kelley, who started in place of the injured Austin Allen for the previous 4 games, will be available for the Missouri game, Bielema said post game.

"If he checks all the boxes I've asked him to this week, which I think he's done, then he'll be back with us Sunday," Bielema said.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on November 18, 2017, 04:01:18 pm
can you even READ? WTH are you on about? Jesus FC
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

_Hamlet_

Guys, he was getting hot chocolate like the rest of us. calm down.

sowmonella

Damn shame he was so selfish last weekend. He could have really helped the team in the steamboat package.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

TDHawgs

Heard that the concession stands was slow again today, so it probably took him 30 minutes to get it and his Pepsi product.. lol