Previous topic - Next topic

hogchic2001

Go HOGS Go!

elksnort

JackTNHogfan

Jimbob111

Quote from: AP85 on November 18, 2017, 11:24:44 am
Sad crowd.

Way to show up "real nwa" Razorback fans.

Lol, still higher attendance than a sold out War Memorial.
"DO NOT POST IN THE GAME THREAD ANYMORE TODAY OR YOU WILL RECIEVE A 30 BAN!"--

Multiple play-by-play posters followed by "Good job, D" and "Way to go, Offense" is so interesting to read over and over as the team gets blown out and the coaches flounder. I can't figure out why game threads don't have 60 to 80 pages now.

Am I the only one that misses the old, interesting game threads?

HouSwine

PORKULATOR

The wife thinks that Fitzgerald looks like the Wholesome HS QB from an ABC after school special.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Dominicanhog

007 License To Squeal

******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

Jimbob111

Quote from: PorkRinds on November 18, 2017, 11:30:02 am
Completely wrong.

Have you actually watched the WRs play this year? Oh, I see, completely wrong about it being the worst coach we have...that would be Bielema. So I guess you're half right.

Multiple play-by-play posters followed by "Good job, D" and "Way to go, Offense" is so interesting to read over and over as the team gets blown out and the coaches flounder. I can't figure out why game threads don't have 60 to 80 pages now.

WorfHog

Quote from: PORKULATOR on November 18, 2017, 09:01:47 am
You can stick The Bert crap up your butt. All who do it are classless losers. People come up short at their jobs all the time,  his just happens to have a big focus on it &  comes with a fan base. Grow up.

Agreed, I can't believe some of these folks have jobs or even families.

hehawg

#LEFTLANE
#HAMMERDOWN!

hogchic2001

Go HOGS Go!

JackTNHogfan

Hoggiedawg

Ya gotta love it for the Hogs!  Great ST play and now the D is stepping up.

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

Hogwarrior

Quote from: Dominicanhog on November 18, 2017, 11:32:10 am
I'm hoping the catch a bad case of fumbleitis..

WOW!  What are the lottery numbers for tonight?

Razor1997

Sow Lancelot

"Nec vitia nostra nec remedium tolerare possumus." Livy
Nihil boni sine labore, sic vis pacem, para bellum.

PORKULATOR

The wife thinks that Fitzgerald looks like the Wholesome HS QB from an ABC after school special.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

TebowHater

Airforcehawg

sickboy

Rayzback

Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missin

JackTNHogfan

AirWarren

Hoggiedawg

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

Razor1997

elksnort

Why don't all you little [CENSORED] stop complaining about the stadium situation. The people that are there or rooting their asses off Go hogs

Sweet Feet

Dominicanhog

Jimbob111

Apparently, knowing Bielema is gone is helping the team's morale. If we had fired him in week 3 and gone with an interim, there is no telling where this team would be.

GunnerHawg70

havok

Agim has put the team on his back, and may win this game by himself.

PORKULATOR

Sosa is on fire today been in on all four plays already

a0ashle

Quote from: Jimbob111 on November 18, 2017, 11:34:40 am
Apparently, knowing Bielema is gone is helping the team's morale. If we had fired him in week 3 and gone with an interim, there is no telling where this team would be.

Lol, trying to hard. Enjoy it.

pigmania

This team must be playing for their coach and former AD.

B Ray

bphi11ips

Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

hoglady

Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

Salted Pork

BigBrandonAllenFan

Quote from: PORKULATOR on November 18, 2017, 11:33:41 am

Lol. I agree with her.

TebowHater

Quote from: Sweet Feet on November 18, 2017, 11:34:33 am
It's going to suck when Miss St comes back

Exactly. Just wait. We know all too well not even a 24 point lead at half time is big enough with CBB as your coach. 14 in q1 is nothing.

Bubba's Bruisers

Great start this morning.  Team rallying around their coach.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Piggfoot

Hog fan since 1960. So thankful for Sam Pittman.

Rayzback

Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missin

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!