Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

UCLA...what a mess...

Started by greenEGnHAWGS, November 16, 2017, 09:03:10 am

Previous topic - Next topic

greenEGnHAWGS

Anyone see that they needed overtime to squeak by UCA? I don't know anything about UCA this year, but I can't imagine they are even in the vicinity to UCLA recruiting and money spent.

The Balls have taken over UCLA media. The their basketball program literally lives in the shadows of that circus show now. Then to tip everything off, 3 players get arrested in a communist country for stealing...

Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

BDSCT51

UCA played their a$$es off! UCLA managed to get a few "home cookin" calls late that helped. I wouldn't discount how decent UCA is going to be this year. Very impressed with their effort against those Westwood roundballers.
Bleeding Razorback Red

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: BDSCT51 on November 16, 2017, 10:50:00 am
UCA played their a$$es off! UCLA managed to get a few "home cookin" calls late that helped. I wouldn't discount how decent UCA is going to be this year. Very impressed with their effort against those Westwood roundballers.

I only was able to watch the highlights, but UCLA was lucky to get out of there with that win, being as they were down with under 3 seconds left in the game.
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

Sho Nuff

UCA is picked to finish 11th in their league according to TSWNN.  Did the overseas shoplifters play?

Tony Perkis

Quote from: Sho Nuff on November 16, 2017, 11:24:22 am
UCA is picked to finish 11th in their league according to TSWNN.  Did the overseas shoplifters play?
No. Suspended indefinitely.

hogfan14

UCA made a school record 18 threes last night. They aren't very good but Jordan Howard may be their best player since Pippen. Southland player of the year and likely impressed a lot of scouts last night with 35 points.

rusvegashog

Bring a broom...... cause it's a mess