Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mizzou will beat us too...

Started by JackTNHogfan, October 07, 2017, 10:25:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JackTNHogfan

We likely go 0-8 in SEC play.  Too many people counting Mizzou as the 4th win.

The Hawg Marshal

I was counting them as the 4th win. But after watching their game with UK, I'm doubting it now.

kodiakisland

We've only got one for sure win left.  Two maybes.
If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/

LR_Matt

Missouri looked pretty good tonight. UK is decent.

Roaringboar

Quote from: JackTNHogfan on October 07, 2017, 10:25:43 pm

Season's lost....We need to fire Bielema now and begin the coaching search process early to get a head-start on next year.....Bielema just cannot win in the SEC........
Let's all get aboard the LANE TRAIN BABY!!!! CHOOO-CHOOO!!!

checkraiser88

Mizzou beat us last year, why would anyone mark this down as an auto win?

The Hawg Marshal

Quote from: checkraiser88 on October 07, 2017, 10:45:23 pm
Mizzou beat us last year, why would anyone mark this down as an auto win?
They are worse this year than last year and I thought we would be better. I was wrong on the latter. Probably 3-9 for us this year.

code red

Quote from: JackTNHogfan on October 07, 2017, 10:25:43 pm
Yep
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

sickboy

We'll stumble into a couple wins at least. We've got too much talent not to.

Roaringboar

Quote from: sickboy on October 07, 2017, 11:02:10 pm

Everyone said that about this Gamecocks team......so much for having too much talent.....

sickboy

Quote from: Roaringboar on October 07, 2017, 11:06:01 pm
Everyone said that about this Gamecocks team......so much for having too much talent.....

Well, you don't stumble into wins against decent teams on the road in the SEC. I'm talking about the bad teams we play.

Roaringboar

Quote from: sickboy on October 07, 2017, 11:07:16 pm
Well, you don't stumble into wins against decent teams on the road in the SEC. I'm talking about the bad teams we play.

See previous post.......

ronmahony

Maybe so. They showed bad clock management their last possession. They could have won that game. I don't think they are going to be a pushover.
"If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
     Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.

And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind.

The Hawg Marshal

Regardless, it's just sad that in year 5 we are hoping we can squeeze out a 4th win vs Misery.

Frontrowhog

How many people will show up to this game? Day after Thanksgiving at 1:30, with two teams likely to be 0-7 in conference play. I'm guessing 25k.

Sapperhog

They'll score 35+ easy on this Hog D.

Roaringboar

Quote from: mrp on October 08, 2017, 12:03:38 am
Missouri is an L. Tonight they really didn't look all that bad.

The way we're playing, we have no room to call any team a bad team or a cupcake......we are the Cleveland Browns of the SEC and College Football Universe

bennyl08

Quote from: sickboy on October 07, 2017, 11:07:16 pm

SC was one of the worst teams that we will play.

Every other team on our schedule would beat SC soundly, including OM, with the exception of Mizz and even they kept the score closer than we did.

SC was by far the easiest conference game on our schedule coming into the season. A third of the way through this year, it's a close 2nd easiest conference game for us.

In our team's defense, the final score of this game doesn't reflect our team. We were neck and neck with the aggies who lost by just 1 possession to Bama. We have the physical ability right now with our team to be a 9-10 win team. However, we'll be lucky to reach half of our potential based on the mental aspect.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

code red

Quote from: sickboy on October 07, 2017, 11:02:10 pm
LOL more swings a misses.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou