Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bama Only Beat A&M 27-19

Started by chiefhawg, October 07, 2017, 09:45:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

chiefhawg

Poop Hoggy Hogg

A&M is weird. They could beat Alabama this week and lose to Northside Middle School next week.

PygmalionEffect2

If we start CK and if we had a good defense, we might could make it a game.

I would go with blitz packages and just see what happens.

Then again, I'm not CBB.
President Donald Trump, on "60 Minutes," Nov. 13, 2016
"Facebook and Twitter were the reason we won this thing."

Hannity - This Nunes memo is going to make Watergate look like someone stole a candy bar.

PORKULATOR

Bama plays a team next week that'll put em back on trsck
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Tusks

In before the dolts start the 'the hogs should have beat A/M and therefore should be able to hang with Bama?
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

Rayzback

I thought they'd have a puncher's chance.
Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missin

farmhawg

Quote from: tusked on October 07, 2017, 10:18:24 pm
In before the dolts start the 'the hogs should have beat A/M and therefore should be able to hang with Bama?
No doubt.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

ChicoHog

A&M has lots of talent and ability.  Sumlin usually screws them up enough but today they did well. 

kodiakisland

Quote from: chiefhawg on October 07, 2017, 09:45:07 pm
Lord helps us next weekend. :'(

Yep.  Was hoping Saban would take it easy on us.  No way now.
If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/

Hoggy Pigtrino

Quote from: kodiakisland on October 07, 2017, 11:47:53 pm
Yep.  Was hoping Saban would take it easy on us.  No way now.

I fear especially after Saban's "rat poison" tirade, a newly focused and freshly scolded Tide team will be even more challenging than usual.
One slightly used username for sale...