Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

$200 . . .

Started by TeufelHog, September 23, 2017, 04:53:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TeufelHog

. . . multiplied by 70,000 fans = $14M.

After the way last football season ended, and this season has begun, it wouldn't surprise me if CBB's buyout couldn't be raised by the fans alone within the state.  Hugely disappointed in what this staff is putting on the field based on their coaching.  Will be interesting to see how this recruiting class will be affected by this year.

alohawg

I would write the check right now, gleefully.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

TeufelHog

Quote from: alohawg on September 23, 2017, 04:54:52 pm
I would write the check right now, gleefully.
. . . yep, me too Aloha.

jst01

Hogginintheville

Or just one check by Jerry.

PygmalionEffect2

Quote$200

The price of a couple seats in the upper deck along with a coke and a hotdog.

Shouldn't be a problem if it could be organized.

Jerry Jones and a couple other heavy hitters could probably pay $400 towards it.
President Donald Trump, on "60 Minutes," Nov. 13, 2016
"Facebook and Twitter were the reason we won this thing."

Hannity - This Nunes memo is going to make Watergate look like someone stole a candy bar.

Tusks

sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

HamSammich

Quote from: TeufelHog on September 23, 2017, 04:53:25 pm

After the way last football season ended, and this season has begun, it wouldn't surprise me if CBB's buyout couldn't be raised by the fans alone within the state.  Hugely disappointed in what this staff is putting on the field based on their coaching.  Will be interesting to see how this recruiting class will be affected by this year.

You are a fool. I refuse to spend my money on a jeff long mistake.

Wichihog

Quote from: HamSammich on September 23, 2017, 05:06:21 pm

It's for a greater good.

HamSammich

Quote from: Wichihog on September 23, 2017, 05:08:41 pm
It's for a greater good.

No it's not. Spend your money: allow long an escape and he hires the next coach. You people can't be this crazy.

Hell send 200 to me. I spend 1000 a week on hurricane victims.

Wichihog

Quote from: HamSammich on September 23, 2017, 05:10:13 pm
No it's not. Spend your money: allow long an escape and he hires the next coach. You people can't be this crazy.

Hell send 200 to me. I spend 1000 a week on hurricane victims.

I don't see Long making it out of this year either.

DoubleReedHawgCaller

A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

HamSammich

Quote from: DoubleReedHawgCaller on September 23, 2017, 05:17:25 pm
Go fund me acct.

Bail the carpetbagger out. Give me something else to laugh about fans for another 5 years. I'm actually ok with this. This is like the ultimate Monty python thread in sports.

hawganatic

Quote from: Wichihog on September 23, 2017, 05:05:14 pm
https://www.gofundme.com/fire-bret-bielema-and-jeff-long
https://www.gofundme.com/fire-bret-bielema-help-the-buyout

Awesome!!  I guess let's all pitch into an account that goes directly....to you...

I guess this is the college football/digital equivalent to looting after a hurricane...

parallaxpig

If Jeff is part of equation, I'm in.
noun: parallax<br />the effect whereby the position or direction of an object appears to differ when viewed from different positions,

zane

RIP LSUfan

TeufelHog

Unabashed Self-Righteous BUMP . . . where do I send my check?

OneTuskOverTheLine™

You're a fool if you think you won't pay for it one way or another...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

JackTNHogfan

Dark Helmet Hog

I would right a check for 10x that right now to help the cause.

The OTR

Could we sell Crystal Bridges to some outfit and take the proceeds from that and use it for the buyout?

The OTR

Could we sell Crystal Bridges to some outfit and take the proceeds from that and use it for the buyout?

Danny J

Only way I would write another check is if JL is fired as well for me needing to write said check in the first place.

Poop Hoggy Hogg

Seriously, I would gladly deposit into a gofundme account. If it's organized, then I'll put my money where my mouth is.

ricepig

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 07, 2017, 06:47:15 pm
"We" don't own Crystal Bridges.....

TNRazorbacker

No way Im paying my hard earned money to a millionaire to cover Longs ridiculous mistake. He can swim in the heat.

The OTR

Quote from: ricepig on October 07, 2017, 06:50:25 pm
"We" don't own Crystal Bridges.....

No, but the Waltons do, the everyone here likes to spend their money.  I'd like us to get creative and put that joint on the market first thing Monday morning and see if we can have a buyer by Thanksgiving. 

code red

Quote from: TeufelHog on September 23, 2017, 04:53:25 pm

I was thinking how to post this.  What was the eloquent way to do this post? But you beat me to it. I'm up for it. Considering I'm almost $2,000 in on tickets I can't even sell right now.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

hawgmasta

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 07, 2017, 07:28:54 pm
No, but the Waltons do, the everyone here likes to spend their money.  I'd like us to get creative and put that joint on the market first thing Monday morning and see if we can have a buyer by Thanksgiving.

How about all the proceeds from crystal bridges go towards it?

I'm sure Alice Walton can keep the lights on and pay the staff.

pigmania

I would write a check right now. We need 70,000 more commitments.

HighcountryHog

I mean, if I knew that the other 69,999 people were 100% going to pay their $200 I would overnight a check first thing Monday morning.
no bumps, no fat chicks

SquidBilly

Your time and money would be better spent devising a plan to get him fired for cause.

Psychohog

Quote from: Bret Squealema on October 07, 2017, 07:47:44 pm
Your time and money would be better spent devising a plan to get him fired for cause.
Night out at Theo's
Never smarten up a chump.

The OTR

Quote from: hawgmasta on October 07, 2017, 07:33:04 pm
How about all the proceeds from crystal bridges go towards it?

I'm sure Alice Walton can keep the lights on and pay the staff.

That makes quite a bit of sense when you think about it and it sounds like something that the Waltons would go for.