Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

QB

Started by Sigepgator702, September 23, 2017, 04:42:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Sigepgator702

If we are going to continue w Bert, why not start Cole as our qb?  Austin has regressed and it'll be a long season.  Why not prepare for next year?  Our 5th year senior isn't getting it done and all he does is takes sacks and makes awful passes.

Hogvillage Idiot

September 23, 2017, 04:44:33 pm #1 Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 05:03:20 pm by Hogvillage Idiot
Quote from: Sigepgator702 on September 23, 2017, 04:42:37 pm
If we are going to continue w Bert, why not start Cole as our qb?  Austin has regressed and it'll be a long season.  Why not prepare for next year?  Our 5th year senior isn't getting it done and all he does is takes sacks and makes awful passes.
Yeah?  Like we should have done when Brandon Allen was QB??  :puke:
"Winning is like shaving - do it every day or you wind up looking like a bum."

Jack Kemp

Danny J

I love the confidence and swag that Cole brings to the team. I wouldn't mind him getting a shot to run the same plays that AA is running then we can see where he truly stands. Remember guys he was only running very specific plays based around the run that Chavis wasn't expecting. I want to see how he runs the whole offense.

5 little pigs

Our 5th year senior has not been put in a position to succeed by the coaching staff......the players have the ability but poor coaching is making them look bad, AA has no protection however other than the two scoring passes we are running routes that receivers cannot get open.  More downfield stretch will help open up the shorter routes.  I'm telling you as much as I like Bielema, he cannot coach,  reassign him to a non coaching position, let him work with the kids on academics, etc and hire a football coach!!

pigroots

Hey I hope CK is the next Tebow, Big Ben or whoever but he has done nothing yet. A Bell dozer play does not a QB make. The one QB play he was given there was an open receiver who had the whole half of the field to himself and he fell to the same problem AA did...no time to throw. He has proven nothing and change for the sake of change is not a good idea. At least AA has some skins of success 

hoglady

Why??
So he can get beat up and gun shy and ruined like Austin Allen??
Allen's problems begin and end with too many hits, in too many games playing behind a horrible, horrible Oline.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality