Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cupcake games

Started by zuko, September 23, 2017, 04:19:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

zuko

Well, we have another paid win coming up with N. Mexico State. These games are supposed to otherwise instill a phony confidence in a team's abilities to play big time football and they are otherwise known as "Cupcake" games.  The Hogs performed as planned in the first game but this one has me worried and should worry the Hogs as well. Number one, New Mexico State scored 31 points against Arizona State and Number two, the nickname of N. Mexico State is "Aggies" as in A&M and that is bad. Personally, I don't believe Arkansas has the manpower to even make 5 wins this year. They certainly have the words that says they do but unfortunately, the games have to be played. Furthermore, I believe that in the time Bielema has been here and the money he and his staff are making, that by now Arkansas should be perennial contenders.

010HogFan

Been saying this is a potential L since I watched them play in that first game. They aren't bad.

WoePigSooie

Sapperhog

Not even close to a guaranteed W.

RazorbackAlways

hog911

Quote from: Sapperhog on September 23, 2017, 04:37:00 pm
Not even close to a guaranteed W.

I gaurentee we win next weekend and one after. We will go 6-6 this year and make a bowl and JL will give CBB a contract extension! Guarantee it!

BigBrandonAllenFan

Quote from: ChemHog on September 23, 2017, 04:26:24 pm
We are cupcake

Sad but true.

Arkansas has became that team that other fans look down their schedules and mark as a W. 

It all starts and ends with the coaches.  Arkansas' coaches are just not very good at it.